|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Pending Updates
Thursday, December 29, 2011


I know..I have not been very active in blogging recently..but u all know I'm a not very active blogger de ah.. =P oh wow..saw this super long time ago draft I had..in the end didn't manage to post sia..lolx..shall post now eventhough it's lyk super long overdue.. =X

New updates!

Been working in a new job for ard 6 months as HR Officer position!! Started work on 12 May..it was rather fast and urgent employment..cos the mgr in charge was leaving oversea and some reasons.so I hv to start work lyk the next day after my 2nd interview with them on 11 May! O_O Happy that I found a job..cos savings depleting..now at least got income..but sad and pity part is that juz now 12 May was dar's last exam paper..and tot we could lyk hv 1wk or so free time to meet up and date and spend time tgt cos we didn't get to date much due to his exams and previously my exams..

Finally after so long..a HR job to gain the HR experience..think this shld be a gd training ground for me..cos this co. originally dun hv HR dept..I'm a pioneer here..LOL..so everything sorta lyk from scratch..all the current HR duties that were split out and done by diff people are all gonna be consolidated back to this newly formed HR Dept..in other words starting from scratch..gd for gaining exprience..pity juz officer position..only get 10 day AL..thn after 3 yrs thn increase by 1 day yearly till max 14 days.. -_- benefits here really so-so only lor..really quite pathetic to some ppl..stingy.. =X But the people-wise..they are rather nice ppl ard here.. =) or maybe I still new ba..ppl's pattern not out yet.. =X oh! and I only need to work on 1 sat per mth..the very last sat of the mth.. =) nt so bad!


Oh! Gd news!! I've completed my course of study for my Bachelor of Commerce le!! ^^ Happy!! Passed the final last 2 modules le!! Convocation's in Oct!!

Yes!! finally! my degree study is OVER!! *phew! next step..no..nt masters yet..bth ah..needa rest from all the muggin and crazy books and studying..summore hv loan to pay..prob after I done wif clearing tis study loan 1st ba..thn maybe by thn consider whether to further anot.. =X ok..so next step..thinking of learning driving..getting a driving license..I know..I'm TERRIBLE on my knowledge of Spore road..so last time I nv thought of getting license..but now with the technology advancement..there's GPS!! so I think..why not..get the license 1st la..even though I may not be able to afford a car..but at least hv a skill there standby..in case of emergency whn I need to drive.. =) so i'm now pending 2nd hand theory text bk from SY..thn go read thru it..thn plan again..maybe learning it tgt wif Michie or darling..Janie passed her basic theory le! gd job gal!

Actually did consider goin back to learning dance too!! Darling!! u mentioned u interested and wanna go learn tgt de rite?! =D let's find cheap de.. =P prob now is location..lol..cos u stay west and I stay east..LOL..guess only left central..gd thing is now nt part time studying..so hv more personal time to do stuff that I wanna do.. =)


many ppl's travelling for holiday..sianz...*envious* no time and $$.. but previously bought from deals.com.sg the Batam 2D1N special deal offer..only $69 per pax vch!! Yay!! went R&R with Mich and our bfs! ^^ well..currently it's the most feasible destination for us..cheap..nearby..only 2D1N can go over the wkend..in on Sat and out on Sun! =) no need take leave..I dun hv much leave.. =P


Happy 1 Year + Together Darling!! More to come!! ^^ <3
so fast 1 year le! ^^ time really flies..In this 1 yr, we've went through many ups and a few downs..but the bond and r/s is still going strong..infact stronger..let's keep it up! Jia you! I dunno bout my dear darling but to me I feel tat we're still as sweet as ever! ^^ we just needa take that extra effort to maintain the sweetness! i've never felt this way before..seriously glad I did too! ^^ i know we all hv our own flaws..it'll take us time to improve that flaw..but it will work out some how..juz need to keep believing, understanding and appreciating each other! ^^ Let's keep this up! I believe we can be sweet all the way! *Wink* Jigsaw Puzzle! ;P


Anyway 2011 is coming to an end..and 2012 is just a few days away!! wow..time really flies..New year resolution..I guess as usual..to lose wt!! lolx..hvn hit my targetted wt.. =( Gambatte!! Exercise..I'm seriously in lack of tat now..hmm..ok..gotta start exercising le! CNY coming soon! it's in January 2012!! i've lyk less than a mth till then..hopefully can lose at least 2kg by then..ok..needa search for motivation.. =X


I'm seriously considering to hv a pet rabbit..(actually is dog..but dad & mum seems really against a dog.. =( haiz..bt rabbit not as against..stand a better chance..) Tis would prob be my last few chances to hv a pet le..lookin at dwarf rabbit..so can't grow any much bigger..otherwise needa spend more $ getting bigger cage and mum sure complain say why so big size?! lolx..hmm..ok..thn I needa start read up more bout rabbit care..dun really know much..but thn again..another consideration.. $$..haiz..everything lyk need $$ la..was thinkin of getting driver license oso..bt oso no $$..and I wanna go travel!! go HK or Taiwan! or cheaper options would be M'sia nearby area lor..

Ok..tat's all for now..more updates next time! =)

Signing off...~JeSToRiZe~ *All I hear is raindrops~~falling on the rooftop~~...* ^^


12:50 AM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter