|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Wonderful December 2010~
Thursday, December 30, 2010


It's A Wonderful December 2010 for me! ^^

My new journey with darling Tzin'k began in Dec 2010...^^
Sarah's back in Spore for X'mas in Dec 2010!
Great cuzzies chalet in Dec 2010..(celebrating Zann's bdae oso!)
Fantastic 1B19 gals chalet in Dec 2010..(celebrating PZ & Lest bdae & X'mas celebration too!)
Getting official Off days from company for the 24th, 27th & 31st Dec 2010!
Although Exams was in the early Dec..but results are out and I manage to get credit for both subjects!! ^^ (and I was worried if I could pass.. =X) Thank god & gramps for blessing me! ^^

ok..the yr 2010 is coming to an end..it's gonna be a new yr soon..year 2011..wow..time really flies..it's so fast that another yr has passed..and I'm almost finishing my studies!! 2 more modules to go!! classes starting on 10 Jan 2011..ok..well @ least tis time we had lyk 1 mth break b4 the next trimester starts..not lyk previously..only 2 wks.. -_- I'm really loving and enjoying my tis 1 mth break time.. ^^

Looking back in the year 2010..it was rather quite a rush for me..rushing thru work & studies..many memories were a blur..but I rmb many late nights rushing sch assignments and work..ok..hang on gal..i've just 1 more trimester to go!! Gambatte!!

been coughing since ytd..had really dry throat...been taking lozenges lyk nobody's biz and 2day still dry & coughing..haiz..I'm officially sick..think is due to too heaty liao..ate so much heaty food..thn there's bbq...3days of bbq food la..think the trigger really was the macadania nuts darling.. =X nt putting the blame on u la..juz tat thinking back...ya..I believe it's the trigger..lolx..now downing ALOT of water..and cooling stuffs lyk grassjelly etc..

Actually the irritation and dryness in the throat make me dun feel lyk swallowing anything..except for water.. =X wish water can juz keep goin thru the throat..soothes it..ok..sux a little to be sick during the end of the yr..

ok..happy stuffs...tml's NYE!! gonna spend it with my darling Tzin'k.. ^^ no matter wat we gonna do..as long as spending time wif him..it's gd enuff.. =X our first NYE together.. ^^

speaking of NYE..CNY is rather early in 2011! it's on the 4th of Feb!! Super early la! ok..gotta start shopping for CNY clothes and stuff le..meaning..I gotta start packing my room soon! =X I've actually already got 2 tube dresses bought..thinking can wear for CNY..but actually the intention was only for 1 of it to be CNY dress..the other 1 was juz a new dress bought for me to wear on normal days..hmm..they look rather similar..I'll see how..see if I found any new clothes 2 get..Gals! We gotta go shopping soon!! go Bugis/Far East or wat to shop le wor.. =D

CNY...year 2011 is the year of the Rabbit!! meaning..we're turning 24 soon!! OMG! so fast la!! ok..seriously speaking..I think I'm still too naive..thinking's still lyk a kid/teen..I feel tis way too..gd or bad?? hmm..dunno..think gd and bad ba..there's always a gd & bad side to all things..calling out to all rabbits..think we "fan tai sui" in 2011 wor..rmb go pray pray wor..

whenever NYE is involved..ppl will oso talk bout new year resolution..lolx..wat's mine? erm..I think the same as every yr ba..to work harder and hit my target wt..5*..=X furthermore..gotta start exercising whenever I have the time..hvn really been exercising much in yr 2010..feels rather unhealthy.. =X okok..i know..i'm lazy..tat's y I'm putting it on my new yr resolution list.. =P lolx..ya..and I muz further improve and work on my tardiness issue..haiz..how did I come to have tis bad habit sia..I rmb I wasn't lyk tat in the past de leh..hmmm...ok..no pt thinking..juz gotta work on it and work it out! Yosh! Gambatte ne!

Signing off...~JeSToRiZe~ Seasons Greetings! Merry X'mas!! ^^


11:01 AM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter