|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Exams are OVER!! 04.12.10....A New Beginning...
Tuesday, December 07, 2010


An overdue post but who cares..nobody reads my blog..I can juz blog whnever I'm free and feel lyk it.. =P

Exams are OVER!!! YAY!! SUPER HAPPY!! ^^ omg..took 1 whole wk of leave to mug la..super tiring sia..especially studying IM..the notes/bks/case studies are casted with spells! Slping Spells! =X

anyway both modules I have 36.8 marks b4 the final paper..such a coincidence la..lolx..so I juz need 13.2 more marks to pass!! ok..I shld aim slightly higher rite?! erm.. how bout 20 more marks..=X lolx..ok..anyway..both papers are erm..ok I guess..IM based on the MCQs..I shld be able to pass la..the essay qn..erm..smoked my way thru.. =X thn for AHRP..smoked ALOT my way thru..I'm keepin my fingers crossed for this.. =X

ok..enuff of exams..it's OVER le..nth much I can do now..juz pray and keep my fingers crossed till I get my results..next trimester starts on the 10 Jan..Woohoo!! for once..we hv 1 mth break b4 the next trimester starts la..previously lyk only short short 2 wks..lyk no break lor..cos it will normally be spent back in office catching up & clearing work on all the 1 wk or so leave taken for exams..

Anyway..it's DEC!! Gonna be a really bz mth for me!! many plans...activities..and stuffs.. =) X'mas is COMIN!! gotta start doing our X'mas shopping peeps!! =D

~04.12.10~
A new beginning for me & Tzin'k dear..*shys* ^^
Thank you dear for appearing in my life..
Thank you for helping me build the confidence that I am lacking..and still slowly building..
Thank you for being there for me..
Thank you for being honest with me on everything..
Thank you for being yourself and amazing..
Thank you for being the new star in my life..
Thank you for bringing the colours back in to my life..
Thank you for taking care of silly gal..
Thank you for making me smile.. =)
Thank you for bringing this feeling back to me again..
Thank you for everything and loving me.. ^^

I'm really gald that we met..Everything still feels like a dream to me..if it is a dream..dun wake me up from it..let me keep dreaming..cos dreams do come true..and I think it did for us.. =X

silly boy..I know you're feeling really sianz cos u hv to go back reservist..and uncontactable w/o a non-camera phone..but cheer up..it is just a short week..it'll be over in a blink.. =)

Signing off...~JeSToRiZe~ Missing you... =X


12:24 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter