I know..I know..hvn been blogging for quite some time.. =P been bz..bz wif the typical stuffs..work..studies..projects..but i'm glad all projects are over le!! Yes!! It was really tight and packed previously whn had to rush out that 2 grp reports..but we did it gals!! I'm juz so glad and proud of ourselves!! =)
Now that reports are over..it means EXAMS ARE APPROACHING!!! It's only lyk 8 days away!!! IM on 2 Dec & AHRP on 3 Dec!! OMG!! So fast lah!! ok gals! we've gotta Gambatte!! not much time left..T_T
The other thing that comes together with exams is the enrollment for the next sem's modules!! Ok! I'm left with the final last 2 module liao..Strategic Management & Knowledge and Organisational Learning..Yosh!! and thn i'll be over with this Bach of Comm liao!! =) 加油!! These 2 modules I only hv the option of nite classes on Mon & Wed la..cos both ONLY hv tis 2 slots...hope I can successfully get the 2 opted class I did during enrollment and no clash..dun wanna delay my studies later..
Janie & the rest 就好了..only left 1 module 2 go..just Strategic Management..they took KOL last sem whn I was re-moduling my WPL..haiz..I've nobody to blame but myself la..who as me fail my WPL..throw Adrian's face summore.. =( ok..dun dwell on tis liao..I've passed WPL liao..so no point thinking bout this thing now..It's over liao! Look forward gal! =)
Recently I FINALLY manage to hv time and khaki to go watch movie wif me la! lolx..it was so long ago..I abit can't rmb the last movie I've watched and who I've watched it wif liao..lolx..think it was Mich..Step Up 3?? lolx..can't rmb liao la..STM.. =X Anyway..totally enjoyed myself during the break I gave myself! ^^ had happy (sinful) food lyk B&J ice cream! (SUPER LONG nv eat liao..=P) and there's Popcorn & Nachos!! ^^ all my long time craving satisfied..there's oso Jap curry & the beef wrapped Inoki mushroom wif terriyaki sauce & not to forget 我的最爱, 蚝仔面线 & 台湾炸鸡排, bubble tea & my SUPER SUPER FAV, CRAB!!! =) Yummy! ^^ *happy* =P and the crab was a treat from Daddy when he was in a SUPER gd mood la! =) Daddy! Pls be in a SUPER gd mood more often!! =) he brought us to the same place he brought us previously, near the Eunos MRT station the crab beehoon tat's DAMN GD la!! and he ordered ANOTHER crab, Butter Crab!! OMG!! Heaven! Paradise! =P
Ok..after mentioning SO many happy (sinful) food..I've gotta be more careful now..careful wif my wt..lolx..furthermore its the exams period now la! crap! I'm the kind who will snack more whn I'm more stress..ok..gotta control..lolx..alright..after exams..I MUZ go exercise somehow someway..maybe do my exercise routine @ home daily..lolx..
oh! did I mention that Sarah's coming back to Singapore on the 22 Dec?!! ^^ I miss you my dear Sarah!! can't wait for you to be back! let's go do all the other stuff we didn't get to do during your previously trip back here.. Steamboat!! =P (ok..food again..hahaz..) and not to forget our usualy slpover! and tis time we can celebrate X'mas 2gether tis yr wif Mich!! I really miss the time we celebrate X'mas 2gether!! ^^ hmm..so wat are we gonna do for tis yr X'mas?!
Oh Crap! Mich's bdae's APPROACHING!! I have yet to get her present yet!! Oh NO!! Mich!! Tell me wat u want!! LOLx..I'm running out of ideas for your present liao..lolx..and I've no time to slowly go window shop for your present..juz tell me str wat u want..erm...but not too ex wor..u know I've budget..LOLx..
Oh speaking of X'mas..I'll be hving chalet wif 1B19 Gals from 24th - 26th Dec!! OMG! how long ago was it since we last had chalet gals?! I miss those time..all the fun..let's hv a blast tis time too!! Lester! Dun PS us again tis time wor..*stares with big wide eyes, angrys* (u PS us ALOT of time le hor..) and tis chalet is oso to shun bian celebrate PZ & your bdae de hor..so DUN U DARE PS US!! lolx..ok gals! we've to start plannin for their pressie 2..lolx..
Sarah & Michie! shall we meet on 26th Dec to celebrate X'mas?! I'll check out from chalet in the morning! so I can meet u gals lyk in the afternoon/evening wor..depending on wat we gonna do.. =)
Speaking of chalet, I've ANOTHER chalet wif my dear cuzzies from 10th Dec - 12th Dec!! lolx..gonna be such a chalet Dec..lolx..一来就有两个..lolx..my dear cuzzies, reminder..we're gonna celebrate early our x'mas..doing our x'mas exchange during then! lolx..and we're gonna watch Harry Potter 7 during our chalet rite?! =) so excited! lolx..Let's go play pool! I miss playing it too..lolx..and yes..we'll oso hv BBQ too! lolx..but tis time our parents not staying during the chalet..juz us! let's go CRAZY~! lolx..kidding..=P
Ok..i've to bring myself back to the mugging mood for exams..stop thinking bout all these stuffs tat's gonna happen after exams..after exams thn think bout them..Lolx..for now..I just hv to FOCUS!! lol
I know..I know..hvn been blogging for quite some time.. =P been bz..bz wif the typical stuffs..work..studies..projects..but i'm glad all projects are over le!! Yes!! It was really tight and packed previously whn had to rush out that 2 grp reports..but we did it gals!! I'm juz so glad and proud of ourselves!! =)
Now that reports are over..it means EXAMS ARE APPROACHING!!! It's only lyk 8 days away!!! IM on 2 Dec & AHRP on 3 Dec!! OMG!! So fast lah!! ok gals! we've gotta Gambatte!! not much time left..T_T
The other thing that comes together with exams is the enrollment for the next sem's modules!! Ok! I'm left with the final last 2 module liao..Strategic Management & Knowledge and Organisational Learning..Yosh!! and thn i'll be over with this Bach of Comm liao!! =) 加油!! These 2 modules I only hv the option of nite classes on Mon & Wed la..cos both ONLY hv tis 2 slots...hope I can successfully get the 2 opted class I did during enrollment and no clash..dun wanna delay my studies later..
Janie & the rest 就好了..only left 1 module 2 go..just Strategic Management..they took KOL last sem whn I was re-moduling my WPL..haiz..I've nobody to blame but myself la..who as me fail my WPL..throw Adrian's face summore.. =( ok..dun dwell on tis liao..I've passed WPL liao..so no point thinking bout this thing now..It's over liao! Look forward gal! =)
Recently I FINALLY manage to hv time and khaki to go watch movie wif me la! lolx..it was so long ago..I abit can't rmb the last movie I've watched and who I've watched it wif liao..lolx..think it was Mich..Step Up 3?? lolx..can't rmb liao la..STM.. =X Anyway..totally enjoyed myself during the break I gave myself! ^^ had happy (sinful) food lyk B&J ice cream! (SUPER LONG nv eat liao..=P) and there's Popcorn & Nachos!! ^^ all my long time craving satisfied..there's oso Jap curry & the beef wrapped Inoki mushroom wif terriyaki sauce & not to forget 我的最爱, 蚝仔面线 & 台湾炸鸡排, bubble tea & my SUPER SUPER FAV, CRAB!!! =) Yummy! ^^ *happy* =P and the crab was a treat from Daddy when he was in a SUPER gd mood la! =) Daddy! Pls be in a SUPER gd mood more often!! =) he brought us to the same place he brought us previously, near the Eunos MRT station the crab beehoon tat's DAMN GD la!! and he ordered ANOTHER crab, Butter Crab!! OMG!! Heaven! Paradise! =P
Ok..after mentioning SO many happy (sinful) food..I've gotta be more careful now..careful wif my wt..lolx..furthermore its the exams period now la! crap! I'm the kind who will snack more whn I'm more stress..ok..gotta control..lolx..alright..after exams..I MUZ go exercise somehow someway..maybe do my exercise routine @ home daily..lolx..
oh! did I mention that Sarah's coming back to Singapore on the 22 Dec?!! ^^ I miss you my dear Sarah!! can't wait for you to be back! let's go do all the other stuff we didn't get to do during your previously trip back here.. Steamboat!! =P (ok..food again..hahaz..) and not to forget our usualy slpover! and tis time we can celebrate X'mas 2gether tis yr wif Mich!! I really miss the time we celebrate X'mas 2gether!! ^^ hmm..so wat are we gonna do for tis yr X'mas?!
Oh Crap! Mich's bdae's APPROACHING!! I have yet to get her present yet!! Oh NO!! Mich!! Tell me wat u want!! LOLx..I'm running out of ideas for your present liao..lolx..and I've no time to slowly go window shop for your present..juz tell me str wat u want..erm...but not too ex wor..u know I've budget..LOLx..
Oh speaking of X'mas..I'll be hving chalet wif 1B19 Gals from 24th - 26th Dec!! OMG! how long ago was it since we last had chalet gals?! I miss those time..all the fun..let's hv a blast tis time too!! Lester! Dun PS us again tis time wor..*stares with big wide eyes, angrys* (u PS us ALOT of time le hor..) and tis chalet is oso to shun bian celebrate PZ & your bdae de hor..so DUN U DARE PS US!! lolx..ok gals! we've to start plannin for their pressie 2..lolx..
Sarah & Michie! shall we meet on 26th Dec to celebrate X'mas?! I'll check out from chalet in the morning! so I can meet u gals lyk in the afternoon/evening wor..depending on wat we gonna do.. =)
Speaking of chalet, I've ANOTHER chalet wif my dear cuzzies from 10th Dec - 12th Dec!! lolx..gonna be such a chalet Dec..lolx..一来就有两个..lolx..my dear cuzzies, reminder..we're gonna celebrate early our x'mas..doing our x'mas exchange during then! lolx..and we're gonna watch Harry Potter 7 during our chalet rite?! =) so excited! lolx..Let's go play pool! I miss playing it too..lolx..and yes..we'll oso hv BBQ too! lolx..but tis time our parents not staying during the chalet..juz us! let's go CRAZY~! lolx..kidding..=P
Ok..i've to bring myself back to the mugging mood for exams..stop thinking bout all these stuffs tat's gonna happen after exams..after exams thn think bout them..Lolx..for now..I just hv to FOCUS!! lol
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995