|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
My 3rd Trimester has juz begin...
Wednesday, May 12, 2010


ok..3rd Trimester has juz started..again..I took 2 modules..HR Econs & WPL (re-module)..yes..haiz..heartache la..re-module is super ex la! I'm SOoo NOT gonna fail anymore of my subjects and remodule again la..can't afford to la..tis time WPL is closed book!! omg..but supposedly closed bk shld be easier ba..*keeping fingers crossed..*

classes supposedly I chosen tues & wed..so irritating la..posted me to mon class instead of the tues class..-_-..reason given..due to overwhelming response..then whn we register our module and choose our class days tat time say so la..reg tat time say hv space..-_- now I hv 2 change la..everytime return to work on Mon sure hv quite a no. of things to clear de..so sometimes unable to end work ontime la..it'll be better to change lesson to tues..haiz..so troublesome la..hv to fill form blah blah blah..

thinking bout it..1 more yr to go thn I'll complete my Bach of Comm liao..jia you!! I can do it de!! 3 more trimesters to go! jyjy!

feeling very tired..haiz..prob due to nt enuff slp..and knowing tat my coming wkend will be burnt! spent on event onsite..will be almost camping @ Fairmount Hotel..dunno hv room ma..nt confirm..but hopefully hv..thn can slp wif more hrs..as compared to travel home liao thn slp short short hrs cos need wake up early to travel back to hotel..damn tiring de la..not lyk I didn't do it b4..but it's really tiring.. =(

Oh! 1 happy thing, juz went to sing K with Mich on last sat! ^^ pics to be uploaded on fb soon..anyway sang @ the Marina Square de Kbox..thn we took the buffet offer(was hungry =X)..ard $33 for 3 hrs..7-10pm..nt shoik enuff lor..so short the hrs and so ex..hmm..next time gotta look for others le..even the TopOne @ Bugis there is $33nett for 3 hrs wor..and w/o buffet la..not worth..anybody knows any cheap & gd ones?! Sarah recommended go JB sing..hahaz..well..tat's cheap..but prob is need to find some1 whom's been there b4 and knows/familliar with the place..cos dangerous la..mum sure nag and worry de..

I wanna watch Ip Man2 & Ironman 2! lolx..haiz..bt burning my commin wkend..sian..dunno whn free 2 watch..& who's available to watch wif me..wait end up lyk avatar..by the time I'm free...EVERYBODY has watched it liao lor..lolx..

I'm feeling the urge to watch back my 终极一家 leh..lolx...shuck..I dun hv time la..sian..oh! did I mentioned I'm recently hooked on to CSI?! lolx..watchin online..Las Vegas version..nice! ^^ I'm currently in season 3 liao..lolx..ok..I'm such a TV addict..lolx..watchin all kinds of shows..HK drama series, Taiwan Idol drama, some Korean drama, anime..(speaking of tat..hvn been watchin for quite some time..=X)..heeheez..

Oh! and for Mother's day on lat Sunday, I baked a chocolate for mummy! ^^ taste wise ok la..but appeareance..erm..so-so nia...=X lolx..I'm still loving my baking oven..wanna bake cookies & muffins soon! was plannin tis wkend de..but since it's burnt on event..guess can't liao..=(

Signing off...~JeSToRiZe~*feeling lost..*


1:28 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter