Life is full of ups & downs...I always say that..and I believe that..I alway tell myself and believe that after u went through a "down", an "up" is waiting for you next.. juz hope that it wun be like in the pic...end of the ride..
This week was kinda a roller coaster wk for me too...was onsite for ICIP 2010..super tired & slpy now..I know..I shld be goin 2 bed..but I juz feel lyk bloggin..so here I am..
haiz..wat a wk..I've nv experienced tis much of a "ups" & "downs" in a week itself la..wat a ride...the higher the "ups", the deeper u fall in to the "downs...ever hv tis feeling b4? I believe many hv..and so did I..Juz hope all is fine..hope things can go my way....things aren't really goin my way recently..kinda rather against me.. =(
Hello?!! (to the fellow up there, whoever u are..) Yoohoo!! I know u're really rather bz..hv to look out for so many ppl in the whole world..Juz wanna know that u're missing out me!! Trying to get some attention here!! Pls help to rid the bad luck & stuff happening now pls..I really dunno how long more I can take it...
I know..I'm considered rather fortunate already..compared to many others..but I'm oso rather unfortunate compared to many others 2...yes..I know..to make myself live a happier life..I always tell(force) myself to be easily contented..and I AM really easily contented..little stuff does make me happy..but recently..these little things seems to be reducing its appearance on me..or shld I say disappearing? so to the fellow up there..Pls take notice of me and all I need is a little help from u..I'm nt really asking for much..IF u've observed me for all the 23yrs plus of my life..I've been REALLY nice..and u know I dun ask for much...
alrite..complaining time over..I shall keep on believing in 我为人人,人人为我,人间有奇迹! 加油!加油!加油!time for some missing updates..
As mentioned...totally SUPER BZ with ICIP 2010..and b4 that there was the exams...*Prays* Pls juz let me pass all my modules..I dun wanna/wish for/afford another fail..pls..I know..I need to put in effort too..and I'm working on it..anyway it was a rather continuous thing..and during these 2 events..I hvn gotten much slp..so I'm SUPER DUPER tired and slpy...I shall slp my wkend away..=X need to replenish my slp...=P
anyway it'll prob be only sun..sat meeting Sherm & all my other cuz to celebrate her bdae! Sherm, U'll totally love ur present I believe.. =)
I'm SOOOO into Singing K mood now la..itchin for it la..and movie!! many gd shows up!! many shows I wanna watch!! whr's all my movie kahki???!! Pls start dating me!! My event's over! shld be more free now wor..speaking of movie..I hvn found a horror movie kahki..I wanna watch some of the horror shows but juz dun dare 2 watch alone la...whr is my horror show kahki??? dun say my mum...she dun go cinema..she'll complain waste $$..and she'll nag me in the cinema..lolx..=X
Sch's starting next trimester liao.. =( so fast..lyk no break..especially to me..the 2wks of 'break'..spent on event onsite la.. -_- anyway..new sem, new module taken...HR Econs & WPL..(yes..the 1 I failed by 5 marks!! T_T) and I juz received bad news la!! tis sem the exams is CLOSED BOOK!! T_T Open bk me fail liao..now u make close bk..N.D.W! U really bent on making life and things difficult for students, are u?!! *argh* I dunno wat to say here..sad & angry..Shit u 奶大力涡瞪...*rolls eyes...
Self-reflection...我真的有那么差吗? do I sound rude to some1 unknowingly. not aware of it myself..ok..maybe at certain times maybe yes..but whn facing customers, clients, working colleagues..I've always given them all the respect they shld get..I always treat them 逼供逼进...if u've worked wif me b4 I believe u will know tat I am..so I am so surprised/puzzled/sad to hear feedback that I sounded rude to client...i heard there were 2 ppl whom feedback tis..ok..the most ridiculous mystery..1 of the person has TOTAL no contact with me at all!! I dun even rmb clearly how she looks lyk! and yet she can comment on me..how in the world can u say that whn I hvn even spoken to u b4 or at all?!! I freakingly smile to every single person I see whn I'm onsite alrite?! whether u're the client/colleague/delegate/speaker/hotel staff/hotel service staff auntie/strangers/myself in the mirror in the toilet no matter how tired I was lor..ppl whom know me shld know how I talk as well..I seriously dunno how did u come to tis comment that I sounded rude..u can't even state whn and whr and wat it was abt... If I really am..u can let me know..I'll reflect..I'm reflecting now..the the other person..yes..I've alot of contact wif u..but I SERIOUSLY treat u with great respect and talk to u SUPER 逼供逼进 la!! whnever I've any queries to clarify with you, I always ask u nicely, gif u the superior position and query coming from junior which is the fact and I dun understand or see why u say I sounded rude..I always ask "Hi XXX, can I check with u something?"...I really dun understand..why u say I sounded..well u stated that it was during the time why u wanted to choose and take ur share of the bag...all I said was "Oh! we have prepared for you guys already and left some conf bags in the secretariat. You can choose from there.....but if u want u can oso choose from here if dun hv u lyk de.." I directed u to go up to the secretariat to choose bcos we're @ the reg desk, it's still early in the morning and there will be delegates arriving and I have to attend to them and give them the conf bag. Thus, not so nice to choose from here..I did even pick out the nicer bags and left it in the secretariat for u lor..我对你的逼供逼进的礼仪和态度跟友善,你却把它看成小小的无礼..我的心受伤了...而且我对你是最友善的, 却被说成如此...*haiz..我无话可说...I dun wanna say tis but I'm juz glad we're juz acquaintance...算了.. I know I should let tis affect me..I've always try my best to be understanding, considerate and everything..but wat do I get from being the nice person..I dun really request for anything in return for being nice..but I juz hope I dun get anything bad from it..even if I get nth is oso alrite..at least it's not something bag..haiz..好人难做...但我就是这样..希望有人能够了解,明白,欣赏我的好...
I tot bloggin will help me to feel better..well...it's nt working now..only feel a little bit better nia..nt enuff..still feeling sad...=( shall go do something to cheer myself up..
Life is full of ups & downs...I always say that..and I believe that..I alway tell myself and believe that after u went through a "down", an "up" is waiting for you next.. juz hope that it wun be like in the pic...end of the ride..
This week was kinda a roller coaster wk for me too...was onsite for ICIP 2010..super tired & slpy now..I know..I shld be goin 2 bed..but I juz feel lyk bloggin..so here I am..
haiz..wat a wk..I've nv experienced tis much of a "ups" & "downs" in a week itself la..wat a ride...the higher the "ups", the deeper u fall in to the "downs...ever hv tis feeling b4? I believe many hv..and so did I..Juz hope all is fine..hope things can go my way....things aren't really goin my way recently..kinda rather against me.. =(
Hello?!! (to the fellow up there, whoever u are..) Yoohoo!! I know u're really rather bz..hv to look out for so many ppl in the whole world..Juz wanna know that u're missing out me!! Trying to get some attention here!! Pls help to rid the bad luck & stuff happening now pls..I really dunno how long more I can take it...
I know..I'm considered rather fortunate already..compared to many others..but I'm oso rather unfortunate compared to many others 2...yes..I know..to make myself live a happier life..I always tell(force) myself to be easily contented..and I AM really easily contented..little stuff does make me happy..but recently..these little things seems to be reducing its appearance on me..or shld I say disappearing? so to the fellow up there..Pls take notice of me and all I need is a little help from u..I'm nt really asking for much..IF u've observed me for all the 23yrs plus of my life..I've been REALLY nice..and u know I dun ask for much...
alrite..complaining time over..I shall keep on believing in 我为人人,人人为我,人间有奇迹! 加油!加油!加油!time for some missing updates..
As mentioned...totally SUPER BZ with ICIP 2010..and b4 that there was the exams...*Prays* Pls juz let me pass all my modules..I dun wanna/wish for/afford another fail..pls..I know..I need to put in effort too..and I'm working on it..anyway it was a rather continuous thing..and during these 2 events..I hvn gotten much slp..so I'm SUPER DUPER tired and slpy...I shall slp my wkend away..=X need to replenish my slp...=P
anyway it'll prob be only sun..sat meeting Sherm & all my other cuz to celebrate her bdae! Sherm, U'll totally love ur present I believe.. =)
I'm SOOOO into Singing K mood now la..itchin for it la..and movie!! many gd shows up!! many shows I wanna watch!! whr's all my movie kahki???!! Pls start dating me!! My event's over! shld be more free now wor..speaking of movie..I hvn found a horror movie kahki..I wanna watch some of the horror shows but juz dun dare 2 watch alone la...whr is my horror show kahki??? dun say my mum...she dun go cinema..she'll complain waste $$..and she'll nag me in the cinema..lolx..=X
Sch's starting next trimester liao.. =( so fast..lyk no break..especially to me..the 2wks of 'break'..spent on event onsite la.. -_- anyway..new sem, new module taken...HR Econs & WPL..(yes..the 1 I failed by 5 marks!! T_T) and I juz received bad news la!! tis sem the exams is CLOSED BOOK!! T_T Open bk me fail liao..now u make close bk..N.D.W! U really bent on making life and things difficult for students, are u?!! *argh* I dunno wat to say here..sad & angry..Shit u 奶大力涡瞪...*rolls eyes...
Self-reflection...我真的有那么差吗? do I sound rude to some1 unknowingly. not aware of it myself..ok..maybe at certain times maybe yes..but whn facing customers, clients, working colleagues..I've always given them all the respect they shld get..I always treat them 逼供逼进...if u've worked wif me b4 I believe u will know tat I am..so I am so surprised/puzzled/sad to hear feedback that I sounded rude to client...i heard there were 2 ppl whom feedback tis..ok..the most ridiculous mystery..1 of the person has TOTAL no contact with me at all!! I dun even rmb clearly how she looks lyk! and yet she can comment on me..how in the world can u say that whn I hvn even spoken to u b4 or at all?!! I freakingly smile to every single person I see whn I'm onsite alrite?! whether u're the client/colleague/delegate/speaker/hotel staff/hotel service staff auntie/strangers/myself in the mirror in the toilet no matter how tired I was lor..ppl whom know me shld know how I talk as well..I seriously dunno how did u come to tis comment that I sounded rude..u can't even state whn and whr and wat it was abt... If I really am..u can let me know..I'll reflect..I'm reflecting now..the the other person..yes..I've alot of contact wif u..but I SERIOUSLY treat u with great respect and talk to u SUPER 逼供逼进 la!! whnever I've any queries to clarify with you, I always ask u nicely, gif u the superior position and query coming from junior which is the fact and I dun understand or see why u say I sounded rude..I always ask "Hi XXX, can I check with u something?"...I really dun understand..why u say I sounded..well u stated that it was during the time why u wanted to choose and take ur share of the bag...all I said was "Oh! we have prepared for you guys already and left some conf bags in the secretariat. You can choose from there.....but if u want u can oso choose from here if dun hv u lyk de.." I directed u to go up to the secretariat to choose bcos we're @ the reg desk, it's still early in the morning and there will be delegates arriving and I have to attend to them and give them the conf bag. Thus, not so nice to choose from here..I did even pick out the nicer bags and left it in the secretariat for u lor..我对你的逼供逼进的礼仪和态度跟友善,你却把它看成小小的无礼..我的心受伤了...而且我对你是最友善的, 却被说成如此...*haiz..我无话可说...I dun wanna say tis but I'm juz glad we're juz acquaintance...算了.. I know I should let tis affect me..I've always try my best to be understanding, considerate and everything..but wat do I get from being the nice person..I dun really request for anything in return for being nice..but I juz hope I dun get anything bad from it..even if I get nth is oso alrite..at least it's not something bag..haiz..好人难做...但我就是这样..希望有人能够了解,明白,欣赏我的好...
I tot bloggin will help me to feel better..well...it's nt working now..only feel a little bit better nia..nt enuff..still feeling sad...=( shall go do something to cheer myself up..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995