haiz..now in really super bz period..events approachin..previously EVEN more bz lor.. other than event approachin..there was EXAMS!! freak man!..it was SUPER stressful...took leave to study..bt cos work was bz too..I'm the only 1 doing the reg..and it was difficult to hand-over to new intern whom dunno anything..so took half day but end up my halfday become quater day la..super wasted my leave..-_-
I'm actually bz now..but super stress..can't take it..need to de-stress some whr..need let it out..otherwise explode ah..but I sorta took the whole day to finish tis post..lolx..only coming here to type a few sentence whnever I can..can't wait for event to be over..next wk..after next wk..patience..(telling myself)
exams was err...nt ez..especially ER..hv no confidence to pass the paper..juz hopin for enuff marks to pass overall the whole subject..HROD..shld be able to pass the paper..haiz..stress waiting for results..
Next sem's gonna start le..1st time diff class from Janie..cos me fail WPL..T_T so remodule..thn taking it with another classmate..Emilyn..we taking same modules..HR Econs oso..
omg..my heart ache ah..$$ flying away in a swift..1 shot for remodule course fee...$1,926(including GST) & plus bro's compulsory lappy for his studies in RP..$1700...omg..1 shot $3,626 of my hard earned savings gone..T_T now I'm so so broke..can't wait for payday!!
bcos of the SUPER bz period..I feel so lack of a life la..yes..被某人说中...no life ah..I wan a life!! ppl!! date me out!! for movie, sing K, dinner, pool, shopping, chill-out, lunch, gossiping..anything!! (exercise activities will be place on the lowest priority...=X ) Best if can treat me as well..cos as mentioned..broke..hahaz..otherwise do low budget stuff..lolx..
yes..and I was saying stress ah..due to the stress..outbreaks issue is back and more serious..seen doc..ask for applied on antibiotics..seems to be working..it is reducin..but oso prob bcos my stress is reducin..but still high..hahaz..
and due to the high stress lvl..I resort to many de-stressing tools such as snacking!! OMG..I've gained wt la!! from all tat stress..the more stressful I am..the more I snack..this is bad..haiz..gotta cut down on my tis de-stress tool..once event over..I shall do some exercise i lyk..maybe swimming..dancing crazily @ home..=X *u didn't hear tat..lolx..
haiz..now in really super bz period..events approachin..previously EVEN more bz lor.. other than event approachin..there was EXAMS!! freak man!..it was SUPER stressful...took leave to study..bt cos work was bz too..I'm the only 1 doing the reg..and it was difficult to hand-over to new intern whom dunno anything..so took half day but end up my halfday become quater day la..super wasted my leave..-_-
I'm actually bz now..but super stress..can't take it..need to de-stress some whr..need let it out..otherwise explode ah..but I sorta took the whole day to finish tis post..lolx..only coming here to type a few sentence whnever I can..can't wait for event to be over..next wk..after next wk..patience..(telling myself)
exams was err...nt ez..especially ER..hv no confidence to pass the paper..juz hopin for enuff marks to pass overall the whole subject..HROD..shld be able to pass the paper..haiz..stress waiting for results..
Next sem's gonna start le..1st time diff class from Janie..cos me fail WPL..T_T so remodule..thn taking it with another classmate..Emilyn..we taking same modules..HR Econs oso..
omg..my heart ache ah..$$ flying away in a swift..1 shot for remodule course fee...$1,926(including GST) & plus bro's compulsory lappy for his studies in RP..$1700...omg..1 shot $3,626 of my hard earned savings gone..T_T now I'm so so broke..can't wait for payday!!
bcos of the SUPER bz period..I feel so lack of a life la..yes..被某人说中...no life ah..I wan a life!! ppl!! date me out!! for movie, sing K, dinner, pool, shopping, chill-out, lunch, gossiping..anything!! (exercise activities will be place on the lowest priority...=X ) Best if can treat me as well..cos as mentioned..broke..hahaz..otherwise do low budget stuff..lolx..
yes..and I was saying stress ah..due to the stress..outbreaks issue is back and more serious..seen doc..ask for applied on antibiotics..seems to be working..it is reducin..but oso prob bcos my stress is reducin..but still high..hahaz..
and due to the high stress lvl..I resort to many de-stressing tools such as snacking!! OMG..I've gained wt la!! from all tat stress..the more stressful I am..the more I snack..this is bad..haiz..gotta cut down on my tis de-stress tool..once event over..I shall do some exercise i lyk..maybe swimming..dancing crazily @ home..=X *u didn't hear tat..lolx..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995