yes..I know...SUPER DUPER long no updates...lolx..been REALLY bz..
February was SUPER Crazy! Feb is short enuff..28 days only..it was insanely packed with super close assignments due dates!! why does it have to be tis way..lessons did not really start for quite some time..It was a race against time and assignments...looking back, I seriously do not know how did I survive thru tat torturous mth...and it caused outbreaks again!! *argh! hate it..
Feb has always been my fav mth..why? bcos it's the shortest mth in a year...and it's the mth of my bdae!! ^^ I used to love and look forward to Feb..this yr 2010, my bdae has coincidentally fall on the eve of the Lunar New Year!! ^^ Yes..Valentine's day has also coincidentally fall on the 1st day of the Lunar New Yr!! hahaz..dunno whether its a gd/bad thing for all the couples out there..lolx..but definitely it's special..unique..
Anyway tis yr bdae's prob 1 of those few at the bottom of my fav list..it was spent totally on room spring cleaning!! all the way till I think 5am the next day..u ask me why I did not do my spring cleaning earlier? cos all my available 'free' time was spent on assignments, assignments, assignments..haiz..didn't even hv much time 2 shop for CNY new clothes..only manage to squeeze out 1 wkend to go shop for all the CNY necessary stuffs wif Janie..thinik I didn't even really went out 2 celebrate my bdae wif Mich!! Mich & Sarah! u 2 owe me 1! lolx..
It was really chaotic..thinking back send shivers...now I really ask myself the qn..."Am I really studying part-time?" I seem to hv lesser time and tigher schedules! to make matter worse..CNY = Many Nice Movies Screening!! --> sad part..no time 2 watch!! T_T
oh! 1 new thing I've tried is the pupil expanding contact lens for tis yr's CNY! ^^ there is really a big diff...it's most obvious whn u only wear it on 1 side..hahaz..or comparing wif other ppl's pupil side-by-side..
I dunno if I mentioned b4..but lucky me won 2 nights stay @ Ritz-Carlton Hotel! it has to be used by end of Feb.."GREAT!" so chked and the only available days tat I could bk my 2 nites were from 19 - 21 Feb.."BEST" part...I hv a ER 20% mid-sem test on tat day.."How WONDERFUL!" -_- spent the 1st nite in the hotel ton-ing wif Janie..for me, it was totally spent sitting infront of the study desk and STUDIED thru the nite for the freaking test the next day tat I had nt much time 2 study on other days...Janie slept on the bed for lyk 2 hrs or so..cos she can't take it to be awake >24hrs awake w/o slp..
ok..sad part's over..I sorta actually invited the 1b19 gals to slp over for the 2nd nite..lyk our chalet times..I miss our chalet times..oso sorta celebrate adrian & my be-lated bdae..(nt celebrate early due to bz-ness & CNY...) I did enjoy the nice comfy bed the next nite..alone..lolx..all 1B19 gals fly me kite..nobody stayed..even Janie went back cos more convenient for her as she has something on the following day..well..it wasn't my 1st time stayin all alone in a BIG hotel room..so nt very scared..summore tis is locally in Spore..the prev few times were oversea...juz dun think about wat u are thinking now..lolx..thn u wun feel so scared..
Anyway went swimming in the hotel pool, jacuzzi, suana room and the GREAT VIEW & WONDERFUL Bathtub wif view as well!! ^^ practically bathe everyday there..did not used the shower @ all..lolx..it was relaxing man! Janie wanna enjoy bubble bath but was unable to create bubble..=X lolx..It's been a long time since I last went swimming..feels great! but I've experienced my very 1st time a cramp while swimming..now I know how it really feels lyk..u seriously can't move at all!! nt a muscle on tat leg..luckily the pool was nt deep..I was able to stand and hop to the edge, sit down and massage my cramped leg..prob didn't stretch properly..frenz out there swimming..pls stretch properly b4 u swim..it hurts for a few days man..didn't know tat..
right..time passes quickily, I'm already 23..omg..tat's fast..I dun feel 23 at all..I still feel and think young (lyk a kid)..in other words, naive thinking..immature? hahaz..some say yes and some say no..a little here and a little there..(hmm..I sound lyk I'm singing..lolx..kidding..) it didn't seem long ago that we've juz celebrated PZ's 22nd bdae..haiz..yes..I know..who ask my bdae to be so early in the yr..lolx..nvm..as long as I feel young, I'm young! ^^
as mentioned I was super bz previously..felt lyk I dun hv a life..no wkends..didn't really get to enjoy wkend much..many fav shows watching and personal stuff put on hold due to studies and work..tat sounds really sad..even all my leave were used for STUDYING, PROJECTs & ASSIGNMENTS! haiz..guess wat..I'm only left with 2days of AL to last me till the next financial yr which is in JUNE!! T_T guess I'll be touching my unpaid leave soon..for my upcoming exam in mid-apr...1 paper on 12 Apr & another on 17 Apr..
I wanna go on holiday..go travel..but I guess it will hv 2 wait till after my studies..recently, I finally felt alive..felt like i hv a life..hv wkends!! went out wif my dear cousins, frenz, mum..steamboats..shopping..gossipping..chilling out..movie-ing..etc..^^ totally enjoying it and nt hvin enuff..more more more!~
I wanna go movie!! whr are my movie khakis??? all MIA sia..all 重色轻友 ah?? *tsk tsk tsk...=P
CNY pics upload on fb..frenz shld hv been able to see it..hotel pics I've yet to upload..Oops! =X lolx..nvm..Fiona has upload quite a no. hahaz..all my unglam shots..lolx..they plan 2 meet & buy my present on the day itself and carelessly sms me 2 to let me know the meeting time & location..=P lolx..and how they felt 不甘心, thn go hide my present in the hotel rm and ask me 2 go treasure hunting..lolx..anyway thx gals! love the watch! wearing it EVERYDAY wor.. =D think the white strap gonna turn grey soon =X
ok..tat's a long post...hahaz..cos it's a long time missing posts...tat's all for now..
yes..I know...SUPER DUPER long no updates...lolx..been REALLY bz..
February was SUPER Crazy! Feb is short enuff..28 days only..it was insanely packed with super close assignments due dates!! why does it have to be tis way..lessons did not really start for quite some time..It was a race against time and assignments...looking back, I seriously do not know how did I survive thru tat torturous mth...and it caused outbreaks again!! *argh! hate it..
Feb has always been my fav mth..why? bcos it's the shortest mth in a year...and it's the mth of my bdae!! ^^ I used to love and look forward to Feb..this yr 2010, my bdae has coincidentally fall on the eve of the Lunar New Year!! ^^ Yes..Valentine's day has also coincidentally fall on the 1st day of the Lunar New Yr!! hahaz..dunno whether its a gd/bad thing for all the couples out there..lolx..but definitely it's special..unique..
Anyway tis yr bdae's prob 1 of those few at the bottom of my fav list..it was spent totally on room spring cleaning!! all the way till I think 5am the next day..u ask me why I did not do my spring cleaning earlier? cos all my available 'free' time was spent on assignments, assignments, assignments..haiz..didn't even hv much time 2 shop for CNY new clothes..only manage to squeeze out 1 wkend to go shop for all the CNY necessary stuffs wif Janie..thinik I didn't even really went out 2 celebrate my bdae wif Mich!! Mich & Sarah! u 2 owe me 1! lolx..
It was really chaotic..thinking back send shivers...now I really ask myself the qn..."Am I really studying part-time?" I seem to hv lesser time and tigher schedules! to make matter worse..CNY = Many Nice Movies Screening!! --> sad part..no time 2 watch!! T_T
oh! 1 new thing I've tried is the pupil expanding contact lens for tis yr's CNY! ^^ there is really a big diff...it's most obvious whn u only wear it on 1 side..hahaz..or comparing wif other ppl's pupil side-by-side..
I dunno if I mentioned b4..but lucky me won 2 nights stay @ Ritz-Carlton Hotel! it has to be used by end of Feb.."GREAT!" so chked and the only available days tat I could bk my 2 nites were from 19 - 21 Feb.."BEST" part...I hv a ER 20% mid-sem test on tat day.."How WONDERFUL!" -_- spent the 1st nite in the hotel ton-ing wif Janie..for me, it was totally spent sitting infront of the study desk and STUDIED thru the nite for the freaking test the next day tat I had nt much time 2 study on other days...Janie slept on the bed for lyk 2 hrs or so..cos she can't take it to be awake >24hrs awake w/o slp..
ok..sad part's over..I sorta actually invited the 1b19 gals to slp over for the 2nd nite..lyk our chalet times..I miss our chalet times..oso sorta celebrate adrian & my be-lated bdae..(nt celebrate early due to bz-ness & CNY...) I did enjoy the nice comfy bed the next nite..alone..lolx..all 1B19 gals fly me kite..nobody stayed..even Janie went back cos more convenient for her as she has something on the following day..well..it wasn't my 1st time stayin all alone in a BIG hotel room..so nt very scared..summore tis is locally in Spore..the prev few times were oversea...juz dun think about wat u are thinking now..lolx..thn u wun feel so scared..
Anyway went swimming in the hotel pool, jacuzzi, suana room and the GREAT VIEW & WONDERFUL Bathtub wif view as well!! ^^ practically bathe everyday there..did not used the shower @ all..lolx..it was relaxing man! Janie wanna enjoy bubble bath but was unable to create bubble..=X lolx..It's been a long time since I last went swimming..feels great! but I've experienced my very 1st time a cramp while swimming..now I know how it really feels lyk..u seriously can't move at all!! nt a muscle on tat leg..luckily the pool was nt deep..I was able to stand and hop to the edge, sit down and massage my cramped leg..prob didn't stretch properly..frenz out there swimming..pls stretch properly b4 u swim..it hurts for a few days man..didn't know tat..
right..time passes quickily, I'm already 23..omg..tat's fast..I dun feel 23 at all..I still feel and think young (lyk a kid)..in other words, naive thinking..immature? hahaz..some say yes and some say no..a little here and a little there..(hmm..I sound lyk I'm singing..lolx..kidding..) it didn't seem long ago that we've juz celebrated PZ's 22nd bdae..haiz..yes..I know..who ask my bdae to be so early in the yr..lolx..nvm..as long as I feel young, I'm young! ^^
as mentioned I was super bz previously..felt lyk I dun hv a life..no wkends..didn't really get to enjoy wkend much..many fav shows watching and personal stuff put on hold due to studies and work..tat sounds really sad..even all my leave were used for STUDYING, PROJECTs & ASSIGNMENTS! haiz..guess wat..I'm only left with 2days of AL to last me till the next financial yr which is in JUNE!! T_T guess I'll be touching my unpaid leave soon..for my upcoming exam in mid-apr...1 paper on 12 Apr & another on 17 Apr..
I wanna go on holiday..go travel..but I guess it will hv 2 wait till after my studies..recently, I finally felt alive..felt like i hv a life..hv wkends!! went out wif my dear cousins, frenz, mum..steamboats..shopping..gossipping..chilling out..movie-ing..etc..^^ totally enjoying it and nt hvin enuff..more more more!~
I wanna go movie!! whr are my movie khakis??? all MIA sia..all 重色轻友 ah?? *tsk tsk tsk...=P
CNY pics upload on fb..frenz shld hv been able to see it..hotel pics I've yet to upload..Oops! =X lolx..nvm..Fiona has upload quite a no. hahaz..all my unglam shots..lolx..they plan 2 meet & buy my present on the day itself and carelessly sms me 2 to let me know the meeting time & location..=P lolx..and how they felt 不甘心, thn go hide my present in the hotel rm and ask me 2 go treasure hunting..lolx..anyway thx gals! love the watch! wearing it EVERYDAY wor.. =D think the white strap gonna turn grey soon =X
ok..tat's a long post...hahaz..cos it's a long time missing posts...tat's all for now..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995