19 Mar 10, a dinner I wun forget..I'm actually still thinking of it now..lolx..and there's 2 reasons why....
1. It's a dine-out family dinner that we haven hv 1 for quite some time...and it is a treat from Daddy!! ^^ (the last dine-out family dinner was a treat from me 2 mum & dad..for Mum's bdae & Father's day...it's in the same mth and ard the same time..so celebrate 2gether la..lolx...=X)
It makes me feel all young and kiddy again! brings back memories of the past whn dad brings us out to eat..Daddy & Mummy I LOVE U!! ^^
2. The treat is me & my bro's fav food......*drum roll...* Crab!! ^^
It was beehoon crab!! DE~LI~CIOUS~!! the soup...the beehoon...and best of all..the crab!! did u see how BIG its pincer was?! Yummy!! its meat is SOOOOOOO tender and sweet! ^^ *drools juz by thinking of it..*
I dun exactly know the place address but I know it's located near the Eunos MRT station..it's the zi char stall @ the blk 7 coffee shop...the rate was $38 per kg..a little ex..but totally worth the $!! even my dear picky lil' bro oso couldn't help but keep eating it and not stopping..he loves it 2...I know cos he says so on his msn nick..lolx..=X
thn dad & mum 趁机 say, on dad's bdae I treat them eat here again the crab and food la..(the other food from the zi char stall oso nice! ^^) hahaz..I'm nt complainin but I agreed..wif the standard of the food I get..tat little price is worth it! ^^
19 Mar 10, a dinner I wun forget..I'm actually still thinking of it now..lolx..and there's 2 reasons why....
1. It's a dine-out family dinner that we haven hv 1 for quite some time...and it is a treat from Daddy!! ^^ (the last dine-out family dinner was a treat from me 2 mum & dad..for Mum's bdae & Father's day...it's in the same mth and ard the same time..so celebrate 2gether la..lolx...=X)
It makes me feel all young and kiddy again! brings back memories of the past whn dad brings us out to eat..Daddy & Mummy I LOVE U!! ^^
2. The treat is me & my bro's fav food......*drum roll...* Crab!! ^^
It was beehoon crab!! DE~LI~CIOUS~!! the soup...the beehoon...and best of all..the crab!! did u see how BIG its pincer was?! Yummy!! its meat is SOOOOOOO tender and sweet! ^^ *drools juz by thinking of it..*
I dun exactly know the place address but I know it's located near the Eunos MRT station..it's the zi char stall @ the blk 7 coffee shop...the rate was $38 per kg..a little ex..but totally worth the $!! even my dear picky lil' bro oso couldn't help but keep eating it and not stopping..he loves it 2...I know cos he says so on his msn nick..lolx..=X
thn dad & mum 趁机 say, on dad's bdae I treat them eat here again the crab and food la..(the other food from the zi char stall oso nice! ^^) hahaz..I'm nt complainin but I agreed..wif the standard of the food I get..tat little price is worth it! ^^
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995