1st illness I've got for the yr 2010..it was on the nite of 8 Jan 10...the nite juz b4 the NETS event..sianz..had fever, flu, swollen eyes..and feeling cold..next day event onsite..can't afford 2 be sick..so eat medicine, drink loads of water, cool my swollen eyes with ice and slp early...
9 Jan, (sat)Day of the event..morning woke up..swollen's gone..face's still pale..fever's gone down..nose's still runny..NEW illness, sore throat..-_- rush down 2 even onsite..can't dun go..cos I'm holding on to some impt stuff and manpower shortage..after event ard 12.30pm..cab home, take medicine, slp...
10 Jan, (sun) Woke up @ ard 1pm -2pm..still feeling cold..nose's still runny..throat's worse..voiceless..cook campell soup (cream of Chicken) drank 1 bowl..mumy finished the rest..took medicine & lozenges and lots of water..went to slp again..felt lyk such a pig..behaving truly lyk a real sick patient..except tat missing abit of those nurse service ard the hse..=X well @ least I didn't hv 2 do household chores tis wk..mum did tat on sat whn she couldn't take it anymore..lolx..
11 Jan, (mon) back to work in office..haiz..ppl feeling monday blues rite..I'm feeling worse than monday blues..I've got my whole wkend wasted..on work & illness..haiz..and I'm still slightly ill 2day..slightly voiceless, nose's a little runny..throat still hurts a little whn I swallow..great..
Oh and results of OTB juz got out..well..maybe tat's the only gd news so far...I've passed tat subject! got 57! hahaz..@ least I've pass...nt lyk WPL..haiz..feeling dejected again..shall nt talk bout tat..
Got msg from Carol..she & adrian's on the headlines of NEWPAPER..ok..gotta go get a copy after work..didn't manage 2 find 1 during my lunch time..bad office location..lyk so cut away from the world..lolx..no ATM machine..no newspaper stall..no convenience shop..-_-
I'm still feeling moody..probably due to my illness and sadded tat I didn't pass my WPL and have to take supp paper and with SO MANY DUE DATES DUE in FEB which is ALSO my BIRTHDAY & CNY mth..ya..suddenly life sux..ok..I know..getting alittle too pessimistic..gotta be be more optimistic..kk..things will fall in place some way somehow..juz follow the flow..juz tat some time..the flow may be goin uphill..once we're over with the uphill..it'll be easier with the downhill.. =)
1st illness I've got for the yr 2010..it was on the nite of 8 Jan 10...the nite juz b4 the NETS event..sianz..had fever, flu, swollen eyes..and feeling cold..next day event onsite..can't afford 2 be sick..so eat medicine, drink loads of water, cool my swollen eyes with ice and slp early...
9 Jan, (sat)Day of the event..morning woke up..swollen's gone..face's still pale..fever's gone down..nose's still runny..NEW illness, sore throat..-_- rush down 2 even onsite..can't dun go..cos I'm holding on to some impt stuff and manpower shortage..after event ard 12.30pm..cab home, take medicine, slp...
10 Jan, (sun) Woke up @ ard 1pm -2pm..still feeling cold..nose's still runny..throat's worse..voiceless..cook campell soup (cream of Chicken) drank 1 bowl..mumy finished the rest..took medicine & lozenges and lots of water..went to slp again..felt lyk such a pig..behaving truly lyk a real sick patient..except tat missing abit of those nurse service ard the hse..=X well @ least I didn't hv 2 do household chores tis wk..mum did tat on sat whn she couldn't take it anymore..lolx..
11 Jan, (mon) back to work in office..haiz..ppl feeling monday blues rite..I'm feeling worse than monday blues..I've got my whole wkend wasted..on work & illness..haiz..and I'm still slightly ill 2day..slightly voiceless, nose's a little runny..throat still hurts a little whn I swallow..great..
Oh and results of OTB juz got out..well..maybe tat's the only gd news so far...I've passed tat subject! got 57! hahaz..@ least I've pass...nt lyk WPL..haiz..feeling dejected again..shall nt talk bout tat..
Got msg from Carol..she & adrian's on the headlines of NEWPAPER..ok..gotta go get a copy after work..didn't manage 2 find 1 during my lunch time..bad office location..lyk so cut away from the world..lolx..no ATM machine..no newspaper stall..no convenience shop..-_-
I'm still feeling moody..probably due to my illness and sadded tat I didn't pass my WPL and have to take supp paper and with SO MANY DUE DATES DUE in FEB which is ALSO my BIRTHDAY & CNY mth..ya..suddenly life sux..ok..I know..getting alittle too pessimistic..gotta be be more optimistic..kk..things will fall in place some way somehow..juz follow the flow..juz tat some time..the flow may be goin uphill..once we're over with the uphill..it'll be easier with the downhill.. =)
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995