|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
New Year 2010..
Thursday, January 07, 2010


Stepping in to a new year..2010
I know..long time no update le..been super bz wif studies & work..

Speaking of studies..I'm into my 2nd trimester le..so fast sia..2 modules taken appears to be the same tutor as my prev 2 module taken on my 1st trimester..and speaking of tat..haiz..juz received email from SMa tat I need to take supp paper for WPL..T_T *sobs*
Feeling SUPER depressed now..haiz..super no mood to do anything..haiz..supp paper date TBC..gotta start revising my WPL again..haiz..Adrian know liao sure wack me in all directions de..spoil his gd record..haiz..
dun say le..say some stuff 2 cheer myself up..

Went Genting during 01 Jan - 03 Jan 2010 wif Janie and her family and relatives..had fun..pity didn't manage 2 shop much..it was a really R&R..most of my $$ spent on tibits bought for my family..well..my personal damages were juz a cap, 4 pairs of ear-rings, body shop wash, scrub & fragrance, 2 tops, a heel & a childhood toy..tat's all..nt much ah..lolx..total cost including hotel & travel & food was ard S$320..I think..=P

think 2 long nv blog le..4get how 2 and wat I wanna blog le..lolx..been really bz..i've hvn had time 2 update myself wif my dear 1B19 gals blog man..I'm lyk so outdated la..

I'm missin my dear Sarah Oh..haiz..she'll be back lyk only in June..heard it's 13 June..long way 2 go..haiz..Mich's been oso bz..same as me..part-time studyin & working @ the same time..understandable la..but we did meet up for X'mas! ^^ and I FINALLY got to meet her tis BF for the 1st time la...lolx..yeap..think he knows we're a crazy grp whn u put Jessica together with Michelle..but he hvn seen how much crazier we can get if we add Sarah! lolx..I miss the gd old days gals..

haiz..seriously..I've been so stressed up many times that I juz wanna quit my job..so envious of ppl whom can afford to study full time..but reality always pull me back..tellin me tat I can't afford to do so..otherwise think I can't even survive..everything tat I'm spending on is on my own account..nt only tat..I'm mum's ATM 2..haiz..I'm nt complaining..I sensible enuff 2 know tat I should help out in the family finances in watever way I can..dad & mum's nt young..and bro's still SO young (and not sensible =X)..but haiz..I still fear tat I mite nt be able to cope wif my studies..haiz..if so $$ will go down drain lor..and my $$ are hard-earned $$..can't afford to let it go down the drain..haiz..see how ba..monitor my results after my tis trimester..船到桥头自然直..tat's wat I always say..

oh..tat's nt something 2 cheer myself up..Oops..hahaz..hmm..think..

Oh! tis year, my bdae coincidentally fall on the eve of CNY!! hahaz...sorry to anybody whom wishes to celebrate it wif me on my actual day..I'm booked for reunion dinner @ home! lolx..(so is EVERYBODY! =X) hahaz..so even if I wanna celebrate on the day b4 or after oso can't..cos everybody bz wif CNY!

Well..lucky me won 2 nights stay @ Ritz-Carlton Hotel from my company from some lucky draw..(shall nt elaborate..lolx..) so I've made my booking for the wk end b4 the CNY wk end..so 1b19 gals! u gals can come bunk-in (sneakily) wif me for 1 nite! and the other nite will be with my family..(Mich, u're invited to bunk-in (sneakily) on tis nite! 都这么熟了..lolx..we may need 2 squeeze a little..but I guess u all shld be fine ba..lolx..

I wanna go swimming!! go dancing!! (hip hop dance class I mean) go learn martial arts again!! (thinking of maybe akkido or judo..or maybe go back to wushu? hmm..dunno la..) go travelling!! haiz..but all these needs time & $$..and tat's wat I'm lacking..T_T ppl always say..aiyah..juz go find a rich guy and marry him..thn u'll hv more $$ and u can thn create time..hahaz..ez 2 say but nt tat ez to find lor..hahaz..ok..laming..

Tat's all for now..hmm..mood's still so-so nia..rather depressed..haiz..gotta start revising my WPL liao..rite after my NETS event tis sat! Yosh!~

Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~


2:40 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter