|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Back to being a student..
Tuesday, November 03, 2009


whoa..hvn been bloggin for lyk super long..hahaz..forgive me..been bz wif work and studies..
sometimes..I will think..why did I make such a decision 2 study part-time..?! Oh ya..cos I can't afford to study full-time..since I've made the decision..and it has already started..I'll juz have to cope with it and go on with it..Live with it gal..

Time was SUPER packed previously during the 2 weeks at the end of October..all available time spent on sch projects..work..studying for test..I noticed tat I slp even lesser than time than during event onsite time sia..(leaving out those days tat I dun slp at all or those 1 - 2 hr of 'rest'...)

Phew! I'm juz glad tat some are over..
OTB project submitted..OTB test over..WPL test over..WPL project almost done..
the only stuff pending now is Presentation for both projects..WPL Presentation is TML!! OMG!!
SUPER long nv do presentation le..lolx..dunno if I'll fumble ma..gotta practice tonight..to make sure I can present well tml..*Praying hard and keeping fingers crossed that report wun be push back to us* =X

Right after the WPL Test, I felt so totally relieved man..(OTB project submission was the day b4..) Me & Janie went shopping ard in bugis..de-stressin..hahaz..went to Illuma the arcade and play the Taiko drum game...it has 台湾流行歌曲!! lyk Jolin, Jay, Fahrenheit, Mayday..althought nt alot..lolx..but..it was fun! more de-stressing..hahaz..Janie play so hiong lor..play till kena blister on both hands!! but I still win her..lolx..=X

I'm juz so glad most stuff are over..I wan my social life back man..during the peak of projects, test & work due time packed CLOSELY 2gether..during tat time really lyk no life la..luckily found a new distrub buddy 2 accompany me and de-stress me..hahaz..chat wif me and laming wif me..eh..to my previous disturb buddies...time to reflect..u've been neglecting ur poor disturb buddy--yours truly for quite some time..hahaz..u all ah..有异性,没人性 lor..lolx..

anway..project meeting was "camping" @ the Mac..lolx..Haiz..Mac hor..so little power point..everybody snatchin for it..I notice now, most of the Mac either dun hv or hv VERY LITTLE power point..sads..whr else can we go do project in the future..library can't talk/discuss..-_- Any idea any1?

I'm missing lots of stuf..kbox..steamboat..movie..ice-skating..holiday..Taiwan, (EVERYTHING THERE!!, especially food! lolx)..Sarah..Michelle..1B19 Gals..Let's meet up gals!! =D

Oh! Janie jio-ing me 2 go Taiwan during CNY!! lolx..yay!! bt hvn ask dad, mum..lolx..=X dun ask so early 1st..wait till sch trimester schedule out 1st thn b4 buy tix & everything thn ask..=P


10:36 AM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter