I know I hvn been bloggin for some time..wasn't in the mood 2 blog or shld I say..didn't know wat 2 blog..many things have happened and I dun wanna say much..
I juz wanna say THANK YOU!
Thank you for giving me these 4 yrs of memories..It's enuff..I'm satisfied already.. wat has happened have already happened..things are over...let's juz continue our path 2wards a whole new journey..new ppl 2 meet..new adventure..new memories to create wif the new frenz and ppl we meet.. Thank you for giving me time..time 2 think, tune and adjust..I'm a slow person..I juz need more time..
A big Thank you to all my frenz whom were there for me.. whom lent me a listening ear.. whom tell me ur love stories and past experiences.. whom widen my views on r/s with advices.. whom supply me wif tissues.. whom listen 2 me crap away.. whom supported me whn I needed it.. whom was there for me no matter wat time it was of wat day.. whom let me disturb during my thinking time.. whom was always disturbed by me and still say it's ok.. whom chat wif me till the late hrs.. whom sacrifice their precious personal time to hear me complain & sob.. whom find time 2 spend with me.. whom were there when all this happened.. whom accompanied me whn I need the companionship or the 3rd middle person..
Thank you for everything my frenz..Really..sincerely from the bottom of my heart..You know who you are..which ever applies to you..
I know..I've been such a bother..some of u may think..why is tis gal behavin lyk tis..it's juz a break-up..but thanks again for understanding that it's my first-time experiencing a break-up..
Apart from the thank you..Sarah!! I miss u!!! Sarah!! U owe me a BIG hug whn u return..hahaz..Michy! I'm gonna get it from u whn I meet u..heeheez..
I know I hvn been bloggin for some time..wasn't in the mood 2 blog or shld I say..didn't know wat 2 blog..many things have happened and I dun wanna say much..
I juz wanna say THANK YOU!
Thank you for giving me these 4 yrs of memories..It's enuff..I'm satisfied already.. wat has happened have already happened..things are over...let's juz continue our path 2wards a whole new journey..new ppl 2 meet..new adventure..new memories to create wif the new frenz and ppl we meet.. Thank you for giving me time..time 2 think, tune and adjust..I'm a slow person..I juz need more time..
A big Thank you to all my frenz whom were there for me.. whom lent me a listening ear.. whom tell me ur love stories and past experiences.. whom widen my views on r/s with advices.. whom supply me wif tissues.. whom listen 2 me crap away.. whom supported me whn I needed it.. whom was there for me no matter wat time it was of wat day.. whom let me disturb during my thinking time.. whom was always disturbed by me and still say it's ok.. whom chat wif me till the late hrs.. whom sacrifice their precious personal time to hear me complain & sob.. whom find time 2 spend with me.. whom were there when all this happened.. whom accompanied me whn I need the companionship or the 3rd middle person..
Thank you for everything my frenz..Really..sincerely from the bottom of my heart..You know who you are..which ever applies to you..
I know..I've been such a bother..some of u may think..why is tis gal behavin lyk tis..it's juz a break-up..but thanks again for understanding that it's my first-time experiencing a break-up..
Apart from the thank you..Sarah!! I miss u!!! Sarah!! U owe me a BIG hug whn u return..hahaz..Michy! I'm gonna get it from u whn I meet u..heeheez..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995