MTV project is over..back in S'pore!! miss me ppl?!! I have no internet access there lor..rather lost touch of the world..hahaz..it's a rather bz and chaotic event..some ppl are irritating and not listening..but we manage 2 resolve the issues..but I still can't believe they could do such a thing to such important clients and guest..nvm..
Made new frenz there..^^ helpful ones..friendly ones..funny ones..one thing I like abt events..can widen our circle of frenz..lolx..
Life's almost back to normal back in spore..well..the way I said it is lyk i've been back for so long..lolx..it's only the 17 Aug that I came back to S'pore..and 2day's the 20 Aug..hahaz..anyway...needs a little tuning to get use to the life back in spore..to be honest..I slightly misses the days in KL, Sunway..more of the staying in Hotel part..lolx..no need to household chores..I can juz anyhow throw my stuff ard and wun get nagging..I can slowly take my own sweet time and shower..oh! did I mention that I was staying on my own...not sharing wif anybody?!! hahaz..scary @ first but rather shoik..
I said life's ALMOST back to normal as there's someting else tat's over..300405 - 190809..we've ended..nobody's fault or nth bad..it's for the better for both of us..I can't deny that I'm sad..but it's normal rite..after all..4 yrs +...and dun 4get I'm a rather emotional person..alrite..better not get too touchy..otherwise I'll be dripping tears in office..hahaz..nt very nice..We're strong..I believe we can make it pass this passing stage..to continue on our passage of life..
Life and things go on..let's focus on watever we should be focusing now..for me it'll be studies..OMG!! it feels so fast..I juz went 2 do our subjects enrolment wif hy ytd lor..all's settled..waiting for sch 2 start on 07 Sept..but it seems there's some workshop thingy on the 05 Sept and there's orientation on the 03 Sept..hahaz..hvn start lesson already so bz..lolx..in the future..my lessons will be every Mon & Wed..all rite! gotta get back to the studying mood le..lolx..
All rite..tat's all for 2day..
Signing off...~JeSToRiZe~ Memories left cherished in the heart..
MTV project is over..back in S'pore!! miss me ppl?!! I have no internet access there lor..rather lost touch of the world..hahaz..it's a rather bz and chaotic event..some ppl are irritating and not listening..but we manage 2 resolve the issues..but I still can't believe they could do such a thing to such important clients and guest..nvm..
Made new frenz there..^^ helpful ones..friendly ones..funny ones..one thing I like abt events..can widen our circle of frenz..lolx..
Life's almost back to normal back in spore..well..the way I said it is lyk i've been back for so long..lolx..it's only the 17 Aug that I came back to S'pore..and 2day's the 20 Aug..hahaz..anyway...needs a little tuning to get use to the life back in spore..to be honest..I slightly misses the days in KL, Sunway..more of the staying in Hotel part..lolx..no need to household chores..I can juz anyhow throw my stuff ard and wun get nagging..I can slowly take my own sweet time and shower..oh! did I mention that I was staying on my own...not sharing wif anybody?!! hahaz..scary @ first but rather shoik..
I said life's ALMOST back to normal as there's someting else tat's over..300405 - 190809..we've ended..nobody's fault or nth bad..it's for the better for both of us..I can't deny that I'm sad..but it's normal rite..after all..4 yrs +...and dun 4get I'm a rather emotional person..alrite..better not get too touchy..otherwise I'll be dripping tears in office..hahaz..nt very nice..We're strong..I believe we can make it pass this passing stage..to continue on our passage of life..
Life and things go on..let's focus on watever we should be focusing now..for me it'll be studies..OMG!! it feels so fast..I juz went 2 do our subjects enrolment wif hy ytd lor..all's settled..waiting for sch 2 start on 07 Sept..but it seems there's some workshop thingy on the 05 Sept and there's orientation on the 03 Sept..hahaz..hvn start lesson already so bz..lolx..in the future..my lessons will be every Mon & Wed..all rite! gotta get back to the studying mood le..lolx..
All rite..tat's all for 2day..
Signing off...~JeSToRiZe~ Memories left cherished in the heart..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995