as we all may have known..Michael Jackson, the King of Pop has passed away..it was a shocking news..all too sudden..I was juz stonning on the bus on my way to work whn I saw the news on the TVmobile..May he rest in peace..the idol of many and will always be..he is legend..lyk Elvis..he will always be remembered..
H1N1..still ard..many ppl getting infected..but luckily it's not fatal...yet..we all have to be very careful and take good care of our health..many ppl ard me or whom I know are falling ill..not H1N1 but still not a good time to be ill as immune system low..Please..everybody..take care..drink lots of water and have a healthy diet with vegetables and fruits and exercise if possible...(=X I hvn been exercising..lolx..ok..I shall find time and a chance..) *stay away from crowded places if possible or travelling to infected countries*
I notice that many ppl have juz recently went oversea for holiday..omg..so envious...seeing their pics on facebook and to make matter worse..I was also tagging mich on facebook(YES!! She's FINALLY on facebook after AGES) all her pics including our Taiwan pics..remind me of all those times..those food..aahh!! I wanna go back Taiwan! Many of my frenz oso went 2 Taiwan for holiday..so did my cuz, Su-zann & her family...An irritating fact is that MICHELLE HO is goin 2 Taiwan AGAIN on 5th JULY!! *green with envy* she's going with her another grp of frenz whom they failed 2 go the last time..
I wanna go oversea for holiday!! before sch starts and peak period of my work..now's the chance! I WANNA GO!! After this chance I dun know whn will I hv this chance again..*argh* but the qn is with who? whr? and most importantly $$? (maybe juz use the GST offset package from govt...=P and ownself come out abit more..)
I was looking @ my wardrobe every morn..thinking of clothes 2 wear..feeling tat I dun hv much clothes leh..alot mum ask me throw cos the fur coming out or the colour runs..haiz..but no new ones 2 replace leh..I wanna go shoppin!! somebody go with me?! but here comes the prob..I can only choose btw holiday+(lesser) shoppin or (more) shoppin in S'pore! argh! can't decide..lolx..
as we all may have known..Michael Jackson, the King of Pop has passed away..it was a shocking news..all too sudden..I was juz stonning on the bus on my way to work whn I saw the news on the TVmobile..May he rest in peace..the idol of many and will always be..he is legend..lyk Elvis..he will always be remembered..
H1N1..still ard..many ppl getting infected..but luckily it's not fatal...yet..we all have to be very careful and take good care of our health..many ppl ard me or whom I know are falling ill..not H1N1 but still not a good time to be ill as immune system low..Please..everybody..take care..drink lots of water and have a healthy diet with vegetables and fruits and exercise if possible...(=X I hvn been exercising..lolx..ok..I shall find time and a chance..) *stay away from crowded places if possible or travelling to infected countries*
I notice that many ppl have juz recently went oversea for holiday..omg..so envious...seeing their pics on facebook and to make matter worse..I was also tagging mich on facebook(YES!! She's FINALLY on facebook after AGES) all her pics including our Taiwan pics..remind me of all those times..those food..aahh!! I wanna go back Taiwan! Many of my frenz oso went 2 Taiwan for holiday..so did my cuz, Su-zann & her family...An irritating fact is that MICHELLE HO is goin 2 Taiwan AGAIN on 5th JULY!! *green with envy* she's going with her another grp of frenz whom they failed 2 go the last time..
I wanna go oversea for holiday!! before sch starts and peak period of my work..now's the chance! I WANNA GO!! After this chance I dun know whn will I hv this chance again..*argh* but the qn is with who? whr? and most importantly $$? (maybe juz use the GST offset package from govt...=P and ownself come out abit more..)
I was looking @ my wardrobe every morn..thinking of clothes 2 wear..feeling tat I dun hv much clothes leh..alot mum ask me throw cos the fur coming out or the colour runs..haiz..but no new ones 2 replace leh..I wanna go shoppin!! somebody go with me?! but here comes the prob..I can only choose btw holiday+(lesser) shoppin or (more) shoppin in S'pore! argh! can't decide..lolx..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995