Alright..I know it's rather late but on 8th July was my Dear's bdae! 24 liao..stop acting and thinking that you are younger than me..u ARE older than me..no matter wat..but mentally I can't say..lolx..=X
Anyway I know I took quite some time to come back and blog..had been bz during this period..lolx..hahaz..i know..I know..some of you will say why can't I blog @ home..lolx..if I'm home, I normally dun use the comp for web surfin..rather video streaming and watchin shows! lolx..
watchin Taiwan Idol Drama..福气&安康..new show..nt bad leh..rather drawn 2 it..juz finished watching Mr. Brain and still watching 终极三国...^^ oh! I know I'm a little late but I'm starting to watch CSI..lolx..watching Las Vegas season 1..lolx..I know slow..lolx..but better than never..
omg..I went 2 treat my old injury @ this TCM in Chinatown..it's on the knee and the ankle of my right leg whn I fell previously..it hurt lyk crazy for some parts that the press and rub using his elbow!! wah..tat reminded me why I nv go see TCM for a very very long time le..lolx..then he use the suction jar thingy the very TCM stuff..I used to do it for my grandpa..it is to suck out the 'air' in our body..he did it on my knee..WAH!! he use 4 lor..thn the suction SUPER strong lor..he say alot of 'air'...T_T after that he had trouble pulling out the jar..cos 2 strong..shift it up and down, left and right then get it out..omg..blue black lor..now still left a little..wat u see below is on 1 side of my knee..the 2 more serious marks..
OH oh! I went to the Hokkaido Fair @ Tamp Mall and bought this 2 food and they taste good!! Sweet Potato Pudding and Sweet Potato Truffle!!. Surprisingly GOOD!!
Yum Yum!! * miss it..lolx..love it sia..
OH! and I bought these nice ear pieces @ ONLY $14 per pc!! ^^ got the red M&M de 2 match my red ipod shuffle!
Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~thinking back on her dream of Jiro^^
Alright..I know it's rather late but on 8th July was my Dear's bdae! 24 liao..stop acting and thinking that you are younger than me..u ARE older than me..no matter wat..but mentally I can't say..lolx..=X
Anyway I know I took quite some time to come back and blog..had been bz during this period..lolx..hahaz..i know..I know..some of you will say why can't I blog @ home..lolx..if I'm home, I normally dun use the comp for web surfin..rather video streaming and watchin shows! lolx..
watchin Taiwan Idol Drama..福气&安康..new show..nt bad leh..rather drawn 2 it..juz finished watching Mr. Brain and still watching 终极三国...^^ oh! I know I'm a little late but I'm starting to watch CSI..lolx..watching Las Vegas season 1..lolx..I know slow..lolx..but better than never..
omg..I went 2 treat my old injury @ this TCM in Chinatown..it's on the knee and the ankle of my right leg whn I fell previously..it hurt lyk crazy for some parts that the press and rub using his elbow!! wah..tat reminded me why I nv go see TCM for a very very long time le..lolx..then he use the suction jar thingy the very TCM stuff..I used to do it for my grandpa..it is to suck out the 'air' in our body..he did it on my knee..WAH!! he use 4 lor..thn the suction SUPER strong lor..he say alot of 'air'...T_T after that he had trouble pulling out the jar..cos 2 strong..shift it up and down, left and right then get it out..omg..blue black lor..now still left a little..wat u see below is on 1 side of my knee..the 2 more serious marks..
OH oh! I went to the Hokkaido Fair @ Tamp Mall and bought this 2 food and they taste good!! Sweet Potato Pudding and Sweet Potato Truffle!!. Surprisingly GOOD!!
Yum Yum!! * miss it..lolx..love it sia..
OH! and I bought these nice ear pieces @ ONLY $14 per pc!! ^^ got the red M&M de 2 match my red ipod shuffle!
Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~thinking back on her dream of Jiro^^
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995