alright..I know it's been lyk almost a wk tat I cut my new haircut..but since I didn't blog bout it..I shall blog bout it now..lolx..more or less cut my fringe tis time only..nth much..but the stylist help me trim my messy and damaged hair ends..it's alot better now!!
Really been hooked on to facebook..lolx..it's a bad website for students..lolx..cos the games are addictive..speaking of studyin..I'm gonna start studyin in Sept le wor!! it feels very far yet near!! lolx..excited yet fearful as 2 yrs nv study le..lolx..gotta get into the mood soon! gonna work & study @ the same time..gonna be even more stressed! well @ least I hv hy goin thru the same thing wif me! ^^
Juz bought Fahrenheit's latest Japan photo album kinda book as per below..lots of shuai pitcs..^^
I juz bought a nice jar and some chocolates and made this beautiful whole jar of Chocolates! lolx..so temptin..but so nice..make me can't bear to take the chocolates out and eat..lolx..let's see how long it can last..lolx..
Oh!! and did I mention that I nearly ate my lunch with special ingredient inside lor..previously..can't really rmb whn..but heng I look b4 I eat sia..*YUCKS!*
anyway..juz wanna share I got this super cute thumbdrive from ISS..and there was also extra mini-torch light..super bright..
Hahaz..I know..I've been rather random..cos 2 long nv blog lor..lost the touch..lolx..
alright..I know it's been lyk almost a wk tat I cut my new haircut..but since I didn't blog bout it..I shall blog bout it now..lolx..more or less cut my fringe tis time only..nth much..but the stylist help me trim my messy and damaged hair ends..it's alot better now!!
Really been hooked on to facebook..lolx..it's a bad website for students..lolx..cos the games are addictive..speaking of studyin..I'm gonna start studyin in Sept le wor!! it feels very far yet near!! lolx..excited yet fearful as 2 yrs nv study le..lolx..gotta get into the mood soon! gonna work & study @ the same time..gonna be even more stressed! well @ least I hv hy goin thru the same thing wif me! ^^
Juz bought Fahrenheit's latest Japan photo album kinda book as per below..lots of shuai pitcs..^^
I juz bought a nice jar and some chocolates and made this beautiful whole jar of Chocolates! lolx..so temptin..but so nice..make me can't bear to take the chocolates out and eat..lolx..let's see how long it can last..lolx..
Oh!! and did I mention that I nearly ate my lunch with special ingredient inside lor..previously..can't really rmb whn..but heng I look b4 I eat sia..*YUCKS!*
anyway..juz wanna share I got this super cute thumbdrive from ISS..and there was also extra mini-torch light..super bright..
Hahaz..I know..I've been rather random..cos 2 long nv blog lor..lost the touch..lolx..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995