|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Missin..
Friday, May 15, 2009


hahaz..I know I have been MIA for quite some time..lolx..

Had been super bz wif a major project..ISS in Gold Coast!! It's finally over..had enuff of 2-4 hrs slp a day..I looked so tired and pale that ppl keep thinkin I'm sick..lolx..well I was slightly feelin nt well..my everyday life was work work work..travel..shower..eat..work..slp..work..I'm so glad it's all over and all turn out well..^^

Pics are uploaded on Facebook..cos faster..lolx..pls refer to the links below..
Facebook, ISS Gold Coast Album 1
Facebook, ISS Gold Coast Album 2
Facebook, ISS Gold Coast Album 3
Facebook, ISS Gold Coast Album 4
Facebook, ISS Gold Coast Album 5

anyway..many things had happened and I can't really rmb much..bt most of the time is work work work..lolx..oh! anyway bb, I know it's a little late..but I told u on the day itself anyway..Happy 4 yrs anniversary!! wow 4 yrs liao..how did I manage 2 stand u..lolx..I can only say I am really gd and 'ren'..lolx..kiddin..but u can't deny the fact..lolx..Oh! and Mich..Congrats!! heeheez..=X *zipped* but still angry tat u kept it from us for so long!! still consider us as sisters ma?! lolx..bt I'm glad u told me..lolx..

anyway..hmm..maybe cos 2 long nv blog..dunno wat 2 blog..hahaz..alright..recently quite hooked on playin some facebook games sia..lolx..=X oh! and I'm bz watchin all the shows I've missed whn I was oversea..mainly taiwan idol dramas..lolx..

alright..I shall update more frequent since i'm nt tat bz now..lolx..

Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~


5:25 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter