had a dream tat I didn't expect..ytd nite..I had a very unexpected dream..I dreamt of Marble...Sarah & Michelle as well..they were @ my hse void deck.. I heard them..look down & saw them..I was even more surprise 2 see marble..bt it felt normal..It felt lyk a recap of one of my memories of marble..whn we walked from sarah's hse 2 michelle's hse & my hse was the pit-stop..
it was rather different from my memories..in the dream..they Mich & sarah walk wif Marble..suddenly showed up @ my hse downstairs..didnt' call me or wat..I juz happen 2 look out the window and see them..I went down to chat wif them..content I can't really rmb..bt I rmb how marble look..he look so young..the part of my memories whn he was younger..mischevious..he walked ard w/o his leash..explorin..his fur coat juz got cut recently..the short cut tat make he look lyk an overgrown Jack Russell..lolx..
He came up to my hse..played ard @ my hse..was hidin somewhr as for a moment we can't seem to find him..I still rmb whn we found him..huggin him in our arms..the hug felt so real..probably my memories bringing them more realistic in the dream..otherwise is bcos I was huggy my soft toy asleep..lolx..anyway..I miss tat feelin..tat hug..I could feel his warmth and breathin..thn I woke up..
I hvn been think bout him for some time..so it shouldn't be 日有所思 也有所梦..hmm..anyway..if he's tryin to deliver a msg tat he's happy..dun worry marble..we love u..we're happy tat u're happy..
Ytd went 2 my 2 aunts place to 拜年 wif my dear bb..thn we went Tiong Bahru 2 watch The Wedding Game..not bad leh..not as bad as all those whom told me b4 we watch..黑人's so funny la..lolx..I lyk the song tat sy put on her blog..我们的爱..nice..hahaz..sy..hv the song?! or anybody?! send me!! ^^
Can't believe I didn't take much pics during CNY..2 bz shakin hands and sticking to the tv..lolx..ok la..there's some 自拍..think I'll juz upload facebook ba..whn I hv uploaded them in my comp..lolx..ok..think i've gain a little wt durin the CNY period..muz be the snacks..lolx..ok..time 2 cut down..muz rmb resolution of "Slim Slim Slim!" lolx..and nt 2 4get "Save Save Save!" lolx..
1B 19 gals! Pls read ur email/group discussions! lolx..
had a dream tat I didn't expect..ytd nite..I had a very unexpected dream..I dreamt of Marble...Sarah & Michelle as well..they were @ my hse void deck.. I heard them..look down & saw them..I was even more surprise 2 see marble..bt it felt normal..It felt lyk a recap of one of my memories of marble..whn we walked from sarah's hse 2 michelle's hse & my hse was the pit-stop..
it was rather different from my memories..in the dream..they Mich & sarah walk wif Marble..suddenly showed up @ my hse downstairs..didnt' call me or wat..I juz happen 2 look out the window and see them..I went down to chat wif them..content I can't really rmb..bt I rmb how marble look..he look so young..the part of my memories whn he was younger..mischevious..he walked ard w/o his leash..explorin..his fur coat juz got cut recently..the short cut tat make he look lyk an overgrown Jack Russell..lolx..
He came up to my hse..played ard @ my hse..was hidin somewhr as for a moment we can't seem to find him..I still rmb whn we found him..huggin him in our arms..the hug felt so real..probably my memories bringing them more realistic in the dream..otherwise is bcos I was huggy my soft toy asleep..lolx..anyway..I miss tat feelin..tat hug..I could feel his warmth and breathin..thn I woke up..
I hvn been think bout him for some time..so it shouldn't be 日有所思 也有所梦..hmm..anyway..if he's tryin to deliver a msg tat he's happy..dun worry marble..we love u..we're happy tat u're happy..
Ytd went 2 my 2 aunts place to 拜年 wif my dear bb..thn we went Tiong Bahru 2 watch The Wedding Game..not bad leh..not as bad as all those whom told me b4 we watch..黑人's so funny la..lolx..I lyk the song tat sy put on her blog..我们的爱..nice..hahaz..sy..hv the song?! or anybody?! send me!! ^^
Can't believe I didn't take much pics during CNY..2 bz shakin hands and sticking to the tv..lolx..ok la..there's some 自拍..think I'll juz upload facebook ba..whn I hv uploaded them in my comp..lolx..ok..think i've gain a little wt durin the CNY period..muz be the snacks..lolx..ok..time 2 cut down..muz rmb resolution of "Slim Slim Slim!" lolx..and nt 2 4get "Save Save Save!" lolx..
1B 19 gals! Pls read ur email/group discussions! lolx..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995