|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
CNY comin soon..
Tuesday, January 06, 2009


OMG..thinking bout it..CNY IS coming SOON! on the 26th Jan is 初一..tat's lyk only 20 days away..alright..let's do up my list of thing 2 do..
  1. Spring Cleaning!!
    That's gonna be spread out a few days and take a few days..lolx..many stuffs 2 pack..hmm..
  2. Dye Hair..
    still thinking wat colour..goin to do it this Sat..10 Jan..
  3. Trim Eyebrows..
    anybody wanna do it wif me?! lolx..cheap cheap one wor..dun wan 2 ex..
  4. Shop for heels..
    all on shoppin list's done..left a pair of heels..hmm..
  5. Medi & Pedi..
    still deciding if I really need it or do myself..cos I always end up doin myself..(juz polishing nails..lolx..)

There..it doesn't seems tat long..the one that probably take the longest time would be the Spring Cleanning..lolx..thn no. 5. I normally do it on 除夕evening after dinner while watching the CNY eve show on TV & count down..lolx..

damn sian..this yr's 除夕is on sun..meaning no half-day la..so wasted..only P.H on 26 (Mon) & 27 (Tues) only..think I'll get leave for 28 (Wed) 初三..lolx..

sianz..stomach's nt feelin very gd now..hate it..haiz..i'm intoxicatin myself wif sweet stuffs lyk chocolate & sweet stuff lyk rasins to lessen the pain..lolx..self-deceivin..bt it seems to work..lolx..the power of the mind..hahaz..shucks..wat a time..i've gotta control my eating habits and diet..muz slim down a bit more to look gd in my CNY clothes..hahaz..

OH!! btw..did I mentioned this sudden news which most of you whom I know would have known..Carol aka YL's GETTING MARRIED with Adrian on 09-09-09!!! a rather sudden announcement to us on our X'mas +lester & pz's bdae celebration...omg..think tis's gonna be so fun and amazing..wow..

Married is definitely not top on my list..rather at the bottom though..cos I still feel tat I'm still young..many more things to experience and people to meet and stuffs to do..my target was juz as long b4 the age or max age of 30..and wat's more we wouldn't know wat will happen tml..my theory is to enjoy today..heeheez..

ok..gotta go off work le..ciao!

Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~



4:55 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter