|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
X'mas Eve!!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008


Photobucket


It's X'mas Eve!! Our office is offering half day!! Weeee!! Right now I'm in the office doin my half-day lor..lolx..I'm SUPER in a X'mas mood now..^^


OMG! I juz love this festive period..ppl are all giving and sharing their love..temperature is lower than normal..cooling..bt SUPER cold in office aircon! lolx..how I wish it snows in S'pore..thn we can really hv a white Christmas..bt s'pore's weather is too humid..who ask S'pore to be near the equator..


Anyway..recently hv been slpin late..why..cos bz wrappin presents la..OMG..this yr cos is alot of the Rabbits turnnin 21..my wallet's so hurt la..cos most of my frenz are Rabbits!! omg..so super broke summore after the taiwan trip..and not long after..it's X'mas!! I' hvn even recover from Taiwan la...now wallet's bleedin even more for X'mas presents..My wallet can't hold on much longer...Pay day!! faster come...*prayin hard*


Anyway..dun think bout the wallet let..the more I think the more sad I'll be..think of gd things..happy stuff..enjoy the festive season! ^^ a chance for gathering for many friends and relatives..thn we share our gift to each other..have fun..and juz chilling out..lolx..it brings ppl closer to each other..thn everywhr's playin X'mas songs..^^


Kids will be especially elated (think even non-kids oso feel the same) when it comes to openin the pressies..the suspense and thrill in waiting for X'mas day thn we start unwrappin the presents..bt I believe not many can withstand the suspense..hahaz..I'm still holdin on to it..only 13 more hrs 2 go!! I can do it! I believe I can! lolx..so excited!! hahaz..(I oso lyk the X'mas cartoons! lolx..always stay home and watch it on the morning of X'mas day..lolx..)


Photobucket
X'mas 21 pressies and 51 candy cane for my office colleagues..

Photobucket
(17) X'mas pressies tat are for my frenz & colleages and relatives from me and my dear bb..(he can't wrap pressents..so all I wrap..lolx..)



Photobucket
(19) Pressies tat I've received from all my office colleagues..a little corner of my table tat became my X'mas presents corner! lolx..juz missing a X'mas tree above..hahaz..

Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~ *Merry X'mas to All!* ^^


10:48 AM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter