cos there's juz too many...ard 1000+ ba..so i've uploaded on facebook..Please refer to the links below for the pics..I know hv many parts..bt no choice..one album can only contain 60 pics..lolx..forgive me..hahaz..anyway can refer to my captions..i'm sorta bloggin at the same time with the pics and captions..lolx..
For those whom do not have facebook a/c..you can't view the pics..so GET ONE! lolx..
That's all folks! lolx..I didn't manage 2 take pics of stuff I bougt there cos 2 many and messy..lolx..all over the place..=X
Other pics..Oh! went sang TopOne @ bugis..tried it for the 1st time.. not bad wor..sang wif Sarah & her bf, Mich, Serene & her bf, Dear & PY..had fun..pics below @ face bk link again..lolx..
had lots of fun..juz went family chalet on 16-17 Dec @ Aloha Loyang again..hahaz..ok..wat a bz social life month..hahaz..did took a little pics..upload next time..lolx..
omg..it's gonna be X'mas soon!! spent SO MUCH on buyin pressies la..omg..thn plus PZ & Lest bdae..summore pz's 21st bdae summore..I'm so broke la..hvn totally recover from taiwan trip summore..argh..payday faster come!!
cos there's juz too many...ard 1000+ ba..so i've uploaded on facebook..Please refer to the links below for the pics..I know hv many parts..bt no choice..one album can only contain 60 pics..lolx..forgive me..hahaz..anyway can refer to my captions..i'm sorta bloggin at the same time with the pics and captions..lolx..
For those whom do not have facebook a/c..you can't view the pics..so GET ONE! lolx..
That's all folks! lolx..I didn't manage 2 take pics of stuff I bougt there cos 2 many and messy..lolx..all over the place..=X
Other pics..Oh! went sang TopOne @ bugis..tried it for the 1st time.. not bad wor..sang wif Sarah & her bf, Mich, Serene & her bf, Dear & PY..had fun..pics below @ face bk link again..lolx..
had lots of fun..juz went family chalet on 16-17 Dec @ Aloha Loyang again..hahaz..ok..wat a bz social life month..hahaz..did took a little pics..upload next time..lolx..
omg..it's gonna be X'mas soon!! spent SO MUCH on buyin pressies la..omg..thn plus PZ & Lest bdae..summore pz's 21st bdae summore..I'm so broke la..hvn totally recover from taiwan trip summore..argh..payday faster come!!
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995