X'mas is over!! still feel lyk the festive season..had lots of fun during the X'mas period wk..
X'mas Eve was half day..went for a cousins gathering lunch @ Suntec..Pastamania..tried the new Spice Fish baked pasta..refreshin! more of lyk spice curry..bt nt spicy! something different from the usual cheesey or the tomato taste..Yummy! thn we crapped ard, exchanged presents..take photos..lolx..lyk award ceremony lyk tat..most pics are wif Sherms..waiting 4 our pics! lolx..*hint*
after tat we went 2 Mac for ice-cream! lolx..cheaper and nice desserts! crapped awhile thn shermaine had to leave for tuition..lolx..so we went wanderin ard and end up @ arcade..so played a few games while waiting for my dear 2 arrive and thn can go Carrefour and shop buy some stuff for my potluck on X'mas day wif Mich & sarah & Serene & bfs..lolx..anyway Geraldine & Sherryn & Benjamin had to leave 1st..so left me & bro Javin & su-zann..they helped me out as well..since we lived so near and they nt rushin for anything..
we bought quite a no. of stuff..so we decided to cab back..who knows ALL the queues in Suntec ard lyk so damn bloody long la..found the least long 1 @ the convention center bt it was lyk until 5 more person infront us thn we see the sign..here is nt taxi stand..is drop off pt..KNS!! so angry!! waited for lyk SUPER long la..think gt 45mins lor..sian..my fresh prawn oso gonna spoil lor..(lucky didn't..)
Thn whn we home, heard from Mum tat "Yi-yi"(su-zann's mum) treat us go the Marine Parade the Roland Chinese Restaurant for dinner!! ^^ *THX FOR THE TREAT!!* It's almost lyk a wedding dinner menue la..& there's my fav!! CRAB!! ^^ Yummy!! *I still LOVE CRAB!~ all the other food's gd 2! My dear lucky..came find me so get to enjoy the treat 2! heeheez..
X'mas day!!! it's the day for the potluck..dear came..so we slack ard..watch some shows..thn I started makin our pasta salad for our potluck later...the gals and their bf (except for Mich) came ard 7pm+..sarah & vince made this bacon wrap the Inoki mushroom!! Yummy..pity servin alittle small..lolx..thn my dear provided cheese cake! Ham from Serene & bf & mich provided Chocolate Fondue!! Yummy!!
We had lots of fun 2!! played twister! gals thn guys..lolx..so funny la..all in weird funny posture..thn slack ard watchin tv oso..lyk little nonya..
Boxin Day! 26th Dec! We're celebratin Lester & Po Zhu's bdae @ downtown east..Meet @ E-hub @ 7.30 supposedly..me meet hy & lester & Pasir Ris MRT Station thn took bus down..wasn't VERY late..juz a little..lolx..so we ate and chat while waiting for yl & bf & sl & bf..lolx..dinner was @ HK cafe..nt bad..& gladly..Lester TREATed us $50!!! OMG!! Wat a Miracle!! think only once in a blue moon tat lester treats us la..the stingy lester..一毛不拔的lester..lolx..
thn we proceed to downtown east chalet..gt a empty bbq pit & table..we started our cutting of the cake thn exchange present & gif present 2 the 2 bdae gal(guy) lolx..I gt this head massager that supposeldy relax and refreshes the mind..Mum loves it!! I was actually abt 2 buy it..lucky me..lolx..OMG..u wouldn't believe wat lester gave..I think it's better I dun go into details..those who know will know..those who wanna know..go see sy's blog..lolx..LESTER!! if u next yr gif tis type of present again we kill u lor..diao..can't believe u..still so proud tat it exceeds budget of $10..keep repeating the price..lolx..summore last min buy..u damn bo xin la..
ate a little cake thn we started our "exciting & interesting game for the 2 bdae gal(guy)..lolx..In the end Lester won..so supposedly PZ had to drink down 21 shots..bt since she sick..we gif chance..we all help her drink..think each of us drank a least 1-2 glasses la..I drank 3..T_T cos last 1 nobody wanna drink..lusty lester keep sayin can't drink la..so and so..so haiz..juz take it lor..bt I still ok..SY was SUPER Red!! lolx..she's allergic though..
27th Dec, Sat. Meet Mich & Sarah & Vince and my Dear and we went Sentosa's Siloso beach..go suntannin..lolx..ok..I didn't really gt much tan..we played volleyball thn went to swim out to the small island (damn tirin..2 long nv exercise..lolx..) whn we arrive there..we juz lay on the soft fine sand lyk 4 dead bodies to rest and sun tan..lolx..every now and thn we flip ourselves over to make the tan even on the front and back..lolx..after about 4 flips and playin wif sands we decided to return..so we swam..still tirin 4 me..although I swam slowly..lolx..
returned find Mich thn we play summore volleyball..u'll juz only see 5 noobs over there playin and keep runnin after the ball...lolx.and the sand gt SUPER hot sia..the sun was playin peek-a-boo with us..so we felt that no point stayin further..thus we went to wash up and thn head back to VIVO..pity I didn't take any pics..haiz..cos 2 bz wif hvin fun and was only wearin swimwear..(gald as hv no plump pics to show..lolx..=X)
@ VIVO..we originally planned 2 watch Bedtime Stories since it's still early..who knows..the time slots are too later..Sarah & Vince gotta leave ard 6pm..so can't make it..none of the shows in fact..so we wandered and walked ard lookin for coffee bean so we can sit down and slack and chit chat till time's up..we shared a blueberry cheese cake(I only lyk the cheese cake part) & a Tiramisu..(it's nice!!) and each of us a ice-blend..I've got my fav and long time no drink (White Chocolate Dream!! ^^)
OMG!! It seems thruout the past few days i've been eating ALOT!! and I think I've gained wt!! shucks..gotta cut down now..haiz..anyway on Sun morn or shld I say noon since I woke up ard 1pm..=X I was SUPER Tired!! aching all over..muz be due to 2 long nv exercise le..thn on sat went to play volleyball and swim and stuff..lolx..
Soon it's gonna be the yr of 2009 liao..tml's NYE already!! oh! and I gt half day again!! ^^ and again..compulsory leave on 2nd Jan, Fri..so another long wkend again..Happy Holidays 2 all!! ^^
Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~ *Happy New Year!! Happy 2009!!~ ^^
X'mas is over!! still feel lyk the festive season..had lots of fun during the X'mas period wk..
X'mas Eve was half day..went for a cousins gathering lunch @ Suntec..Pastamania..tried the new Spice Fish baked pasta..refreshin! more of lyk spice curry..bt nt spicy! something different from the usual cheesey or the tomato taste..Yummy! thn we crapped ard, exchanged presents..take photos..lolx..lyk award ceremony lyk tat..most pics are wif Sherms..waiting 4 our pics! lolx..*hint*
after tat we went 2 Mac for ice-cream! lolx..cheaper and nice desserts! crapped awhile thn shermaine had to leave for tuition..lolx..so we went wanderin ard and end up @ arcade..so played a few games while waiting for my dear 2 arrive and thn can go Carrefour and shop buy some stuff for my potluck on X'mas day wif Mich & sarah & Serene & bfs..lolx..anyway Geraldine & Sherryn & Benjamin had to leave 1st..so left me & bro Javin & su-zann..they helped me out as well..since we lived so near and they nt rushin for anything..
we bought quite a no. of stuff..so we decided to cab back..who knows ALL the queues in Suntec ard lyk so damn bloody long la..found the least long 1 @ the convention center bt it was lyk until 5 more person infront us thn we see the sign..here is nt taxi stand..is drop off pt..KNS!! so angry!! waited for lyk SUPER long la..think gt 45mins lor..sian..my fresh prawn oso gonna spoil lor..(lucky didn't..)
Thn whn we home, heard from Mum tat "Yi-yi"(su-zann's mum) treat us go the Marine Parade the Roland Chinese Restaurant for dinner!! ^^ *THX FOR THE TREAT!!* It's almost lyk a wedding dinner menue la..& there's my fav!! CRAB!! ^^ Yummy!! *I still LOVE CRAB!~ all the other food's gd 2! My dear lucky..came find me so get to enjoy the treat 2! heeheez..
X'mas day!!! it's the day for the potluck..dear came..so we slack ard..watch some shows..thn I started makin our pasta salad for our potluck later...the gals and their bf (except for Mich) came ard 7pm+..sarah & vince made this bacon wrap the Inoki mushroom!! Yummy..pity servin alittle small..lolx..thn my dear provided cheese cake! Ham from Serene & bf & mich provided Chocolate Fondue!! Yummy!!
We had lots of fun 2!! played twister! gals thn guys..lolx..so funny la..all in weird funny posture..thn slack ard watchin tv oso..lyk little nonya..
Boxin Day! 26th Dec! We're celebratin Lester & Po Zhu's bdae @ downtown east..Meet @ E-hub @ 7.30 supposedly..me meet hy & lester & Pasir Ris MRT Station thn took bus down..wasn't VERY late..juz a little..lolx..so we ate and chat while waiting for yl & bf & sl & bf..lolx..dinner was @ HK cafe..nt bad..& gladly..Lester TREATed us $50!!! OMG!! Wat a Miracle!! think only once in a blue moon tat lester treats us la..the stingy lester..一毛不拔的lester..lolx..
thn we proceed to downtown east chalet..gt a empty bbq pit & table..we started our cutting of the cake thn exchange present & gif present 2 the 2 bdae gal(guy) lolx..I gt this head massager that supposeldy relax and refreshes the mind..Mum loves it!! I was actually abt 2 buy it..lucky me..lolx..OMG..u wouldn't believe wat lester gave..I think it's better I dun go into details..those who know will know..those who wanna know..go see sy's blog..lolx..LESTER!! if u next yr gif tis type of present again we kill u lor..diao..can't believe u..still so proud tat it exceeds budget of $10..keep repeating the price..lolx..summore last min buy..u damn bo xin la..
ate a little cake thn we started our "exciting & interesting game for the 2 bdae gal(guy)..lolx..In the end Lester won..so supposedly PZ had to drink down 21 shots..bt since she sick..we gif chance..we all help her drink..think each of us drank a least 1-2 glasses la..I drank 3..T_T cos last 1 nobody wanna drink..lusty lester keep sayin can't drink la..so and so..so haiz..juz take it lor..bt I still ok..SY was SUPER Red!! lolx..she's allergic though..
27th Dec, Sat. Meet Mich & Sarah & Vince and my Dear and we went Sentosa's Siloso beach..go suntannin..lolx..ok..I didn't really gt much tan..we played volleyball thn went to swim out to the small island (damn tirin..2 long nv exercise..lolx..) whn we arrive there..we juz lay on the soft fine sand lyk 4 dead bodies to rest and sun tan..lolx..every now and thn we flip ourselves over to make the tan even on the front and back..lolx..after about 4 flips and playin wif sands we decided to return..so we swam..still tirin 4 me..although I swam slowly..lolx..
returned find Mich thn we play summore volleyball..u'll juz only see 5 noobs over there playin and keep runnin after the ball...lolx.and the sand gt SUPER hot sia..the sun was playin peek-a-boo with us..so we felt that no point stayin further..thus we went to wash up and thn head back to VIVO..pity I didn't take any pics..haiz..cos 2 bz wif hvin fun and was only wearin swimwear..(gald as hv no plump pics to show..lolx..=X)
@ VIVO..we originally planned 2 watch Bedtime Stories since it's still early..who knows..the time slots are too later..Sarah & Vince gotta leave ard 6pm..so can't make it..none of the shows in fact..so we wandered and walked ard lookin for coffee bean so we can sit down and slack and chit chat till time's up..we shared a blueberry cheese cake(I only lyk the cheese cake part) & a Tiramisu..(it's nice!!) and each of us a ice-blend..I've got my fav and long time no drink (White Chocolate Dream!! ^^)
OMG!! It seems thruout the past few days i've been eating ALOT!! and I think I've gained wt!! shucks..gotta cut down now..haiz..anyway on Sun morn or shld I say noon since I woke up ard 1pm..=X I was SUPER Tired!! aching all over..muz be due to 2 long nv exercise le..thn on sat went to play volleyball and swim and stuff..lolx..
Soon it's gonna be the yr of 2009 liao..tml's NYE already!! oh! and I gt half day again!! ^^ and again..compulsory leave on 2nd Jan, Fri..so another long wkend again..Happy Holidays 2 all!! ^^
Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~ *Happy New Year!! Happy 2009!!~ ^^
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995