OMG!! I couldn't believe my ears!! Ytd, I was again doin the same thing i've been doin so many yrs..tryin my luck with my mum to see if she allows me to get a dog..the usual answer from her is always "No." thn lots of naggin..
A miracle happened yesterday!! Mummy said "OKAY!!!" OMG!! I still can't believe it!! I tot it's a dream or I heard wrongly..bt bro & dear & Mich oso heard!! Yippie!! I'm so elated lah!! FINALLY! after so many yrs!! bt mummy has criteria..lolx..muz be toy breeds..she dun wan those that can grow too big de..lolx..thn she says want look pretty de..hahaz..and most importantly no ticks/fleas! lolx..so tryin to get short hair de ba..or nt 2 furry..hahaz..
anyway..the moment mummy talk bout it, I was surfin thru the net to show her pics or some breeds in mind for her approval..hahaz..sounds so lyk work..anyway not lyk goin 2 get the dog lyk rite now la..cos no $$ juz spent alot on Taiwan trip and my company dun go by givin bonus @ end of the yr..is mid-yr..so until next yr June..i've decided it shall be during that time whn I get my dear puppy! ^^
Time to save up for the puppy!! heeheez..below are the few breeds that she approves or shld I say I hv in mind! ^^ Btw, if any of u or ur frenz or relative or anyone u know has these breeds below pups available for adoption or sale, LET ME KNOW!! hahaz..
Papillon (2 pics below)
Miniature American Eskimo Dog (pic below)
Pomeranian (pic below)
Miniature Longhaired Dachshund (pic below)
As u can see I favour a Papillon better! hahaz..bt choices mite still change..we'll see whn the time comes..I'll keep on lookin..keep me inform if u've any lobang! hahaz..^^
OMG!! I couldn't believe my ears!! Ytd, I was again doin the same thing i've been doin so many yrs..tryin my luck with my mum to see if she allows me to get a dog..the usual answer from her is always "No." thn lots of naggin..
A miracle happened yesterday!! Mummy said "OKAY!!!" OMG!! I still can't believe it!! I tot it's a dream or I heard wrongly..bt bro & dear & Mich oso heard!! Yippie!! I'm so elated lah!! FINALLY! after so many yrs!! bt mummy has criteria..lolx..muz be toy breeds..she dun wan those that can grow too big de..lolx..thn she says want look pretty de..hahaz..and most importantly no ticks/fleas! lolx..so tryin to get short hair de ba..or nt 2 furry..hahaz..
anyway..the moment mummy talk bout it, I was surfin thru the net to show her pics or some breeds in mind for her approval..hahaz..sounds so lyk work..anyway not lyk goin 2 get the dog lyk rite now la..cos no $$ juz spent alot on Taiwan trip and my company dun go by givin bonus @ end of the yr..is mid-yr..so until next yr June..i've decided it shall be during that time whn I get my dear puppy! ^^
Time to save up for the puppy!! heeheez..below are the few breeds that she approves or shld I say I hv in mind! ^^ Btw, if any of u or ur frenz or relative or anyone u know has these breeds below pups available for adoption or sale, LET ME KNOW!! hahaz..
Papillon (2 pics below)
Miniature American Eskimo Dog (pic below)
Pomeranian (pic below)
Miniature Longhaired Dachshund (pic below)
As u can see I favour a Papillon better! hahaz..bt choices mite still change..we'll see whn the time comes..I'll keep on lookin..keep me inform if u've any lobang! hahaz..^^
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995