|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Back from Taiwan!! Pics to be uploaded soon..
Monday, December 01, 2008


I'm Back!! lolx..it was a long 7days & 6 nites there..so tiring..I hv been walkin and walkin ard so much man! swore I've never walked tat much before in 7days..cos normally I'll rest whn the feet aches..hahaz..

ok..pictures..I know I always post alot of pics..bt this time..it's REALY ALOT!! I myself took abt 800++ pics..and tat's only in my camera..hvn quite chked wif mich..bt most of MY pics are in HER cam..and most of HER pics are in MY cam..hahaz..I'm snappin her and she's snappin me..prob of travellin with only 2 person..lolx.

ok..i'm havin a little trouble uploading ALL of them on photobucket..hmm..I dun think I have the time and patience to slowly upload ALL the pics in the blog and resize them..a better solution is I juz paste the link to an album with ALL the pics..hahaz..u can juz call me lazy..LOLx..

anyway I will still post out SOME pics la..bt nt now..cos still uploading..photobucket is really slow..hahaz..max is only 50 pics upload if I'm not wrong..hahaz..ok..rite..& I hvn uploaded the pics tat I took b4 my trip..including Aishah's bdae party and mich & sarah's gathering cum bdae celebrating..hahaz..=X

okok..I will do it soon..STill i've to wait for mich to send me my pics..which I dunno whn as she an even more draggy person than I am..HAHAZ..Michie!! I WAN THE PICS!!

Anyway..It was a tirin trip in Taiwan..bt fun! and I ate lyk so much!! I've gained 1kg I guess after coming back..LOL..wat happened to my diet..hahaz..hey..it's a once in a lifetime oversea trip..I muz try the food there somehow..otherwise I may nv get another chance..hahaz..I'm there to enjoy..so why suffer..come back to S'pore thn worry again about my diet..hahaz..

hmm..since my legs has been warmed up and worned out in Taiwan..maybe I shld take the chance to go exercise..hahaz..bt I feel so lazy..lolx..I'll prefer swimming..bt my stamina has gone bad..lol..

Overall..I've spent on this trip including spending..transport..food..(ard $950) then hostel..air fare..(ard $774)..so total ard$1724..ard there..

bought lots of stuff sia..bt quite a big no. is not for me wor..lolx..stuff my my dear bb..my poly 1b19 gals..my office colleagues..my family..relatives..sarah dear..still gt shoppin list for them la..lolx..was so glad whn I finally clear the shoppin list for their stuff thn I can finally shop stuff for myself!! lolx..I bought so much stuff I had to buy a slightly larger hand carry bag to hand carry some stuff back la..Michie was suppose to bring a bag 4 me but she 4got..so made me spent more there..hahaz..

anyway..I'll post again in my next post wif SOME pics and elaborate more on my trip..hahaz..

Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~ ^^


12:32 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter