|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
sick...Taiwan & thn Viet Nam trip..
Tuesday, November 04, 2008


Alright...I know I hvn update for a short while..was rather bz wif post event stuffs..haiz..still bzin anyway..and workin on new project..it's in 2-4 Dec..in Viet Nam!! onsite from 28 Nov - 5 Dec..

and YES!! u gals know that I will be holidaying in Taiwan from 21 Nov - 27 Nov lor..back on 27 Nov late nite reachin midnite lor..11.55pm..the next day 28 Nov gotta fly 2 Viet Nam for event..OMG..so rushy for me sia...touch down S'pore...unpack & pack luggage and not long..gotta go back airport to fly off 2 Viet Nam!! OMG..they're tryin 2 get a afternoon flight for me..guess the only time 2 catch my slp is in the flight..lolx..

OMG!! so excited yet scared as I will be on my own for the viet nam trip..hmm..i'm always a things will turn out right whn the time come kinda person..so no point thinking bout it right now..

I was sick..another reason I didn't hv the chance to update blog..cos my fever was high till my eyes swollen!! omg..I spent the whole day ice-ing my eyes & forehead lor..luckily manage to bring down the fever and swell over the weekends..now only left flu & nt very comfy throat..It's been some time since I last fall sick till lyk tis wif swollen eyes..lolx..

It happened on the day of my onsite event lor..I was feverish in the morn but can't be help..i've gotta go onsite..so popped in panadol EXTRA!! doesn't seems to be working though..lolx..

luckily only after the registration counter closin tat time then my eyes start to swell..it was small..thn as time pass..it grew gradually..all the while from event site back to office..to waiting for IT staff to get my laptop in the right state of mind to enable me to send report @ home over the wk ends..(althought I dunno y, some stupid technical issues cause me still unable to send the report)

swellin was getting serious..was told to go take half day MC..go see doc..it's already more than half day la..bt bo bian..getting serious..so cab down to clinic..and it gt rather serious lor..I could lyk only see a slit lor..bt still had to wait for a LONG time before my turn..doc gave me medicines..SO MANY sia..make me feel lyk I'm so sick lyk tat..haiz..there's lyk 6 pkts of medicines!!

anyway I'm fell all the better now..so sneaking a chance to come update..I know abit lor sor la..bt didn't thnk much..it was a sneaky update..hahaz..was suppose to be bz..bt endin work le..hahaz..

anyway..1b 19 Gals!! I can't meet u gals asap whn I'm back..only can after 5 Dec..if I hvn the time & $$ & chance to buy things in Viet Nam thn u gals will also get something from Viet Nam too..

photos that I promised..I'll upload it soon..heeheez..u've gotta excuse me as I'm sick and bz wif work..poor me.. =X anyway a little update, I bought myself a DIGITAL CAM!! Finally!! lyk ages ago I said I'll buy 1 sia..bought this specially for my taiwan trip la..lolx..Casio-Exlim..can't rmb the model..hahaz.. update again..this time..prepare for lots of pics from Taiwan!! lolx..i've gt 4 GB SD card..lolx..anyway can't wait..lolx..intinery only left a little amendments and viola! ^^

Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~ counting down : 17 more days...^^


5:21 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter