Here are some random pics..lolx..nt sure if I've posted..bt lazy to check..so juz post..hahaz..
Bored @ work..
bought this cute panda chocolate biscuit!
The front..(ain't it cute!)
orh..can't bear to eat it..bt it taste great! HAHAZ..
Japanese Chicken Curry!! cooked by me & my dear bb!! Yummy!! love it! ^^
Saw this beautiful jelly rose..although dun taste very nice but pretty..hahaz..saw it @ one of my event the "lunch buffet" menu..
hahaz..bought another new cap!! VERY long nv buy such cap le..omg..I love it..bt think it's quite a waste..cos dun always wear..bt I still love it..hahaz..
btw, tis the new digi cam tat I've gt myself from the Gain City Expo sale!! $199 ONLY!! hahaz..8.1megapixel..^^
The back of the cam..shots taken by it will be uploaded soon!! ^^
OH!! did I mention that I've got my CITI Clear Card le!! ^^ they're fast whn I fax my docs over & written a *URGENT* on it..hahaz..now I can bring it to taiwan and it can work as a spare..juz incase anything happen..a last resort kinda thing..lolx..
Here are some random pics..lolx..nt sure if I've posted..bt lazy to check..so juz post..hahaz..
Bored @ work..
bought this cute panda chocolate biscuit!
The front..(ain't it cute!)
orh..can't bear to eat it..bt it taste great! HAHAZ..
Japanese Chicken Curry!! cooked by me & my dear bb!! Yummy!! love it! ^^
Saw this beautiful jelly rose..although dun taste very nice but pretty..hahaz..saw it @ one of my event the "lunch buffet" menu..
hahaz..bought another new cap!! VERY long nv buy such cap le..omg..I love it..bt think it's quite a waste..cos dun always wear..bt I still love it..hahaz..
btw, tis the new digi cam tat I've gt myself from the Gain City Expo sale!! $199 ONLY!! hahaz..8.1megapixel..^^
The back of the cam..shots taken by it will be uploaded soon!! ^^
OH!! did I mention that I've got my CITI Clear Card le!! ^^ they're fast whn I fax my docs over & written a *URGENT* on it..hahaz..now I can bring it to taiwan and it can work as a spare..juz incase anything happen..a last resort kinda thing..lolx..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995