|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Fahrenheit autograph session, 16 Nov
Tuesday, November 18, 2008


16 Nov, Sun. I meet up wif Jing Jun, Mich' fren..bt it comes to be she's actually Jingxi's sis..hahaz..so we know each other..we went for the Fahrenheit's concert tix autograph session @ IMM, 5pm..they were slightly late..ard 5.30pm..

in order to be more infront of the queue so tat can go back earlier..we went there earlier to queue..so we reach jurong ard 10.45am..thn queued..was rather front..prob 1st 50..hahaz..anyway..their fan club rite infront cos the gt priority..so we sat there and slack all the way till evenin thn mich come join us..

throughout the whole time I juz sat there and play my DS Lite..keep chaning games..lolx..did drawin 2!! i've taken pic..upload in my next post..dun hv them now..

a big pity..Jiro did not come to S'pore..so didn't get to see him in person..aww...rather disappointed..well look @ the bright side I still get to see 3 other cute guys and shake their hands and talk to them and melt juz by lookin @ their mesmerizin smile and gaze..hahaz..they're really cute!! hahaz..anyway Jiro injured his leg while preparing for the concert...rest well!! take gd care Jiro!! Get well soon!!

So I actuallly drew a drawin for him and wrote a little note at the back..so hearing the news..I added my wishes for him to get well soon and take care. I've snapped a shot..will upload in my next post..

anyway I actually didn't buy the concert tix..cos no $$..hahaz..spent alot on taiwan trip!! lolx..bt Jing Jun & Mich bought the tix..so my beloved Mich pass her tix to me for me to go to the autograph session!! OMG!! MICHIE!! I LOVE U!! U'RE THE GREATEST!! although a pity the person I wanna see most was not here..but tat's SO generous of you!!

anyway that day she also had a lunch appt wif her family whom they are celebrating her bdae early..heard they went to a seafood restaurant and had great seafood lyk the Alaskan Crab!! lolx..

Michie!! dun 4get we're meetin on thurs the day b4 we fly to celebrate ur bdae early and sarah's belated bdae 2gether wor!! lolx..

Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~ ^^ *3 more days!*


10:54 AM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter