|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
BZ event week
Friday, October 24, 2008


omg..i've been so freaking bz wif work for the past 2 wks..cos this project the begining registration was VERY slow..so last min sure bz lyk crazy..anyway..it's finally over!!! ^^ *phew!*
so tiring sia..lack of slp..so sleepy now..can't wait for wk ends to replenish my slp..now feelin cramps...luckily is after the event..otherwise i'll go crazy..

anyway tis's my very 1st paying event!! gotta collect $$ from ppl..after event le still need to follow up to chase $$..haiz..make me lyk loan shark lyk tat lor..bt is they wanna attend they need pay ma..so nt my fault..bt I get all the dirty job la..lolx..doin invoices...calling..emailing..chasin lyk crazy...

dun talk bout work le..make myself happier..it's gonna be pay day soon!! did I mention I got confirmed?! lolx..pay raise!! ^^ *money money money* (singing abba song) hahaz..

& whn it's pay day means reachin end of the month..means gonna be Nov soon!! Taiwan trip!! gotta meet up wif mich more and discuss our itenary..was 2 bz wif work for the past 2 wks..so excited!! heeheez..

talking bout something nearer..HSM3 is out!! I wanna go watch it!! I MUZ go watch it!! ^^ anyway heard they thinking of a HSM4!! *OoO*

another happy news...Sarah's comin back soon!! 9th Nov!! in the night..so maybe can/can't go 'jie ji' see how..sarah...countdown 3 more days!! u'r big day!! bt I know u're bz wif studies and u've gt a big paper on the next day so nt really gonna celebrate..wait till whn u're back, we'll celebrate 4 u!! ^^

i've some pics to upload..no time..do it again whn I hv..prob next wk..oh! I got to be 165m above sea level on 22 Oct!! it's due to my event la..so gt such a chance!! lolx..watch out for my next post if u dunno wat i mean..hahaz..

Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~ *cramps*


3:32 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter