ok janie..I know..long time nv post..hahaz..sorry la..had been really bz ma..I had SO MANY projects on hand during Aug la..so bz everyday no time go surfin or wat lor..not to mention blog..haiz..
anyway..durin the whole of Aug, many things happened..like me bzing lyk dunno how many projects la..tis finish tat start..2 ending same time..rushing tis report tat report..wah..ok..at least it's over for the time being..
8th Aug
HY aka janie's bdae chalet @ Aloha again...hahaz..ok..juz b4 National Day, THe day itself is the Olympic Opening!! wah..bt cos many ppl dunno sittin in the hall..so nv go snatch tv & watch..lolx..anyway sure gt repeat de la..we 1B 19 gals lyk her admin team cum babysitter centre lyk tat la..lolx..had lots of fun help her babysit her niece, Cheryl..cute but STRONGLY attracted to opposite sex..so nt really quite "li" us lor..lolx..we got her a Agnes B bag..thn sui ling & victor gt her a DS Lite la..she damn super happy..had been waiting & hopin & aimin for 1..anyway for more pics & stuff..can refer to hy's blog..bt it shld be a rather old post..hahaz.. (yes yes..I know who ask me so long thn blog once..)
9th Aug
National Day..as the day b4 slept overnite @ Hy's chalet so in the morn still @ her chalet..we played mahjiong in the nite..bt nt thru the night wor..we ended early & headed for bed..lolx..oh oh! YL was on a winning streak la..thn she complainin that we shld hv played $$ but if really play $$ I wouldn't hv played in the 1st place..I've no luck in gambling..anyway I managed to win 1 game!! hahaz..although a rather lousy 1..lolx..anyway slp was nt bad..a few hrs..thn we dun pung ride out for breakfast @ Macdonalds!! It's been a LONG time since I had one..tried the McRiddles..FINALLY..hahaz..ok la..taste lyk normal muffin breakfast just tat instead of using the muffin bread..they use the hotcakes with maple syrup in it lor..lolx..
anyway after breakfast..most of them left..go home slp de..go work de..go dating de..me & hy hitch another ride wif edmund's lorry back to the chalet & slack ard waiting for Wei Siang to come & take over my shift of "accompanying" hy..lolx..while waiting..we were cleaning the chalet..cos it was rather dirty & hy's complainin & think she can't stay for another night..lolx..
thn we walked out & I headed home to slp & wait for my dear 2 come & find me & we watch National Day Parade together @ home..hahaz..ok la..cosy holiday spent..while hy & her frenz go kbox..lolx..she's been dieing for it..
17th Aug
Gong Gong--maternal grandpa's bdae! we celebrating it @ Orchard Sakura..it was lunch..my dear bb come to my hse early in the morn 2 hitch a ride on my aunt's SUV to the venue..he like to sit car u see..lolx..anyway..had a VERY fufilling lunch! so fufulling that me didn't each much dinner..lolx..a long awaited gathering with my maternal side of the family..& I still see Rose there! lolx..the last time I went was whn I was still in M1, it was some bonding or compliments cluster gathering there..tat's lyk SO long ago..anyway that was the last time I saw her there..
27th Aug
Throat wasn't fellin well..bro's sick..oh no..think he's spreading it to me..
28th Aug
I'm on LEAVE!! my OIL..haiz..wanted to keep it de..bt I had to use it as it is only valid for 2 wks from the date it was issued for the previous event I went onsite on saturday..anyway..went out with my dear bb!! we went Orchard!! feels lyk very long nv go..I know wat u wanna say..didn't I lyk juz went on 17 Aug for Grandpa's bdae lunch..I didn't continue shoppin or walk ard there..we went back str after that..cos hitch ride back again..hahaz..anway..wat I mean was very long nv go Orchard to date & window shop & walk ard with my dear bb..& especialy watch movie! since it was a wk day..movie is slightly cheaper & less crowded..we watched Wall-E @ Shaw House Lido!! I oso very long nv watch movie there le..Wall-E! cute! Eve (Eva--as pronounced by Wall-E)! cute!~! ^^ hahaz..althought thru the movie they didn't speak much..hahaz..but cute!
in the night when I was home..suddenly my voice gone! OMG!! swallowin water was a pain..omg..wat's happening..i'm sick..actually there is still very little voice but VERY ruggart & I can't really finish a sentence..
29th Aug
Voice-less @ work..totally voiceless..throat's worse..same..pain when swallowin water..bt I still had to drink..drowned myself wif cooling drinks & good for throat drinks lyk almond drink, sour plum drink, starfruit + water pear (Chinese li) juice w/o ice, plain water...I kept goin 2 the toilet..drownin myself wif lozenges oso..diff types of lozenges..Rebecca, my colleague intro me a quite god lozenges--MAC Lozenges..it's really quite effective..I think it could be because of all the things I drown myself wif that works..but anyway..voice's comin back slowly thru the wk ends..
Change of seats!! cos company merging soon..so some changes to our seats..Rebecca's sitting on my right hand side..beside me..& now..we change seats..she's on my left hand side..beside me..yes..we swopped seats! lolx..abit dumb bt..watever..tat's wat the arranged..cos she promote to assistant manager ma..so muz sit next to manager..whom was on my left originally..lolx..
1 Sept - today
Voice almost totally back..bt down wif dry cough & some times phelmgy coughs & flu..omg..my cough can get rather serious lor..haiz..shld I see doc? bt i seems to be recoverin..hmm..I think I shall continue to observe ba..still drownin myself wif those stuff above..lolx..eating soupy stuff..lolx..nt much appetite..I hope it can help me slimed down..bt I dun seems lyk i've slimed..muz be all the things I drown myself are fattening?! lolx..sianz..
Pics below not in any particular order..
New colleague..new intern form NYP..Audrey! notice anything diff from me? i'm tryin a different parting..now hair parting is on the right..^^
A VERY nice baked rice from a Hong Kong Cafe(Restaurant) @ Liang Seah St...on the same side as Ah Chew dessert there..abit further down name I think is Tang Shui restaurant...they show SCV HK drama shows de..
A quite nice creamy salmon pasta from Delifrance...
had the pasta during some bonding session wif our dept--RDS..Kylie looks happy..Pia's bz shooting us..lolx..
My poor colleague who's so tired out due to piling work load..take a short break..lolx..
Me bored @ the event site..
A very nice F1 racing car stationed outside Marriot Hotel..
My New Table & seat..abt the same la..lolx..
Nice Scenery View from Microsoft pantry..lolx..
Cont' from above..cos the scenery view is too wide..can't capture it all..so hv 2 split it into 2..lolx..
Some random pics of Sky..
Think he's getting fatter..muz be from his fav food..sunflower seeds & rice & apple..lolx..
He still dunno how to talk & keep blabber things we dun understand..hmm..& he's still rather aggressive..bt he listens to my bro..tat's a gd sign..
Anway..really sorry for the long absense & long post everytime I'm back..hahaz..bt normally all my post a long..even if they are VERY frequent..lolx..anyway I know it's VERY dusty here..bt still glad to know I still have frenz whom are still concerned about me & still visit this almost stranded blog..hahaz..I just wanna say thank you my frenz..
oh! & MICHELLE HO!! PLS MEET UP WIF ME & LET'S DECIDE & PLAN ON OUR TAIWAN TRIP IN NOV!! IT'S TIME 2 BUY TIX LE..OTHERWISE IT CAN GET QUITE EXPENSIVE..lolx..
ok janie..I know..long time nv post..hahaz..sorry la..had been really bz ma..I had SO MANY projects on hand during Aug la..so bz everyday no time go surfin or wat lor..not to mention blog..haiz..
anyway..durin the whole of Aug, many things happened..like me bzing lyk dunno how many projects la..tis finish tat start..2 ending same time..rushing tis report tat report..wah..ok..at least it's over for the time being..
8th Aug
HY aka janie's bdae chalet @ Aloha again...hahaz..ok..juz b4 National Day, THe day itself is the Olympic Opening!! wah..bt cos many ppl dunno sittin in the hall..so nv go snatch tv & watch..lolx..anyway sure gt repeat de la..we 1B 19 gals lyk her admin team cum babysitter centre lyk tat la..lolx..had lots of fun help her babysit her niece, Cheryl..cute but STRONGLY attracted to opposite sex..so nt really quite "li" us lor..lolx..we got her a Agnes B bag..thn sui ling & victor gt her a DS Lite la..she damn super happy..had been waiting & hopin & aimin for 1..anyway for more pics & stuff..can refer to hy's blog..bt it shld be a rather old post..hahaz.. (yes yes..I know who ask me so long thn blog once..)
9th Aug
National Day..as the day b4 slept overnite @ Hy's chalet so in the morn still @ her chalet..we played mahjiong in the nite..bt nt thru the night wor..we ended early & headed for bed..lolx..oh oh! YL was on a winning streak la..thn she complainin that we shld hv played $$ but if really play $$ I wouldn't hv played in the 1st place..I've no luck in gambling..anyway I managed to win 1 game!! hahaz..although a rather lousy 1..lolx..anyway slp was nt bad..a few hrs..thn we dun pung ride out for breakfast @ Macdonalds!! It's been a LONG time since I had one..tried the McRiddles..FINALLY..hahaz..ok la..taste lyk normal muffin breakfast just tat instead of using the muffin bread..they use the hotcakes with maple syrup in it lor..lolx..
anyway after breakfast..most of them left..go home slp de..go work de..go dating de..me & hy hitch another ride wif edmund's lorry back to the chalet & slack ard waiting for Wei Siang to come & take over my shift of "accompanying" hy..lolx..while waiting..we were cleaning the chalet..cos it was rather dirty & hy's complainin & think she can't stay for another night..lolx..
thn we walked out & I headed home to slp & wait for my dear 2 come & find me & we watch National Day Parade together @ home..hahaz..ok la..cosy holiday spent..while hy & her frenz go kbox..lolx..she's been dieing for it..
17th Aug
Gong Gong--maternal grandpa's bdae! we celebrating it @ Orchard Sakura..it was lunch..my dear bb come to my hse early in the morn 2 hitch a ride on my aunt's SUV to the venue..he like to sit car u see..lolx..anyway..had a VERY fufilling lunch! so fufulling that me didn't each much dinner..lolx..a long awaited gathering with my maternal side of the family..& I still see Rose there! lolx..the last time I went was whn I was still in M1, it was some bonding or compliments cluster gathering there..tat's lyk SO long ago..anyway that was the last time I saw her there..
27th Aug
Throat wasn't fellin well..bro's sick..oh no..think he's spreading it to me..
28th Aug
I'm on LEAVE!! my OIL..haiz..wanted to keep it de..bt I had to use it as it is only valid for 2 wks from the date it was issued for the previous event I went onsite on saturday..anyway..went out with my dear bb!! we went Orchard!! feels lyk very long nv go..I know wat u wanna say..didn't I lyk juz went on 17 Aug for Grandpa's bdae lunch..I didn't continue shoppin or walk ard there..we went back str after that..cos hitch ride back again..hahaz..anway..wat I mean was very long nv go Orchard to date & window shop & walk ard with my dear bb..& especialy watch movie! since it was a wk day..movie is slightly cheaper & less crowded..we watched Wall-E @ Shaw House Lido!! I oso very long nv watch movie there le..Wall-E! cute! Eve (Eva--as pronounced by Wall-E)! cute!~! ^^ hahaz..althought thru the movie they didn't speak much..hahaz..but cute!
in the night when I was home..suddenly my voice gone! OMG!! swallowin water was a pain..omg..wat's happening..i'm sick..actually there is still very little voice but VERY ruggart & I can't really finish a sentence..
29th Aug
Voice-less @ work..totally voiceless..throat's worse..same..pain when swallowin water..bt I still had to drink..drowned myself wif cooling drinks & good for throat drinks lyk almond drink, sour plum drink, starfruit + water pear (Chinese li) juice w/o ice, plain water...I kept goin 2 the toilet..drownin myself wif lozenges oso..diff types of lozenges..Rebecca, my colleague intro me a quite god lozenges--MAC Lozenges..it's really quite effective..I think it could be because of all the things I drown myself wif that works..but anyway..voice's comin back slowly thru the wk ends..
Change of seats!! cos company merging soon..so some changes to our seats..Rebecca's sitting on my right hand side..beside me..& now..we change seats..she's on my left hand side..beside me..yes..we swopped seats! lolx..abit dumb bt..watever..tat's wat the arranged..cos she promote to assistant manager ma..so muz sit next to manager..whom was on my left originally..lolx..
1 Sept - today
Voice almost totally back..bt down wif dry cough & some times phelmgy coughs & flu..omg..my cough can get rather serious lor..haiz..shld I see doc? bt i seems to be recoverin..hmm..I think I shall continue to observe ba..still drownin myself wif those stuff above..lolx..eating soupy stuff..lolx..nt much appetite..I hope it can help me slimed down..bt I dun seems lyk i've slimed..muz be all the things I drown myself are fattening?! lolx..sianz..
Pics below not in any particular order..
New colleague..new intern form NYP..Audrey! notice anything diff from me? i'm tryin a different parting..now hair parting is on the right..^^
A VERY nice baked rice from a Hong Kong Cafe(Restaurant) @ Liang Seah St...on the same side as Ah Chew dessert there..abit further down name I think is Tang Shui restaurant...they show SCV HK drama shows de..
A quite nice creamy salmon pasta from Delifrance...
had the pasta during some bonding session wif our dept--RDS..Kylie looks happy..Pia's bz shooting us..lolx..
My poor colleague who's so tired out due to piling work load..take a short break..lolx..
Me bored @ the event site..
A very nice F1 racing car stationed outside Marriot Hotel..
My New Table & seat..abt the same la..lolx..
Nice Scenery View from Microsoft pantry..lolx..
Cont' from above..cos the scenery view is too wide..can't capture it all..so hv 2 split it into 2..lolx..
Some random pics of Sky..
Think he's getting fatter..muz be from his fav food..sunflower seeds & rice & apple..lolx..
He still dunno how to talk & keep blabber things we dun understand..hmm..& he's still rather aggressive..bt he listens to my bro..tat's a gd sign..
Anway..really sorry for the long absense & long post everytime I'm back..hahaz..bt normally all my post a long..even if they are VERY frequent..lolx..anyway I know it's VERY dusty here..bt still glad to know I still have frenz whom are still concerned about me & still visit this almost stranded blog..hahaz..I just wanna say thank you my frenz..
oh! & MICHELLE HO!! PLS MEET UP WIF ME & LET'S DECIDE & PLAN ON OUR TAIWAN TRIP IN NOV!! IT'S TIME 2 BUY TIX LE..OTHERWISE IT CAN GET QUITE EXPENSIVE..lolx..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995