|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Scary incident & sad news...
Tuesday, September 23, 2008


OMG..something scary happened to me and it could have cause me my life..I'm so glad my dear bb was there..

1st time such an experience lor..I was @ my dear bb's hse downstairs nearby, we rented movie, planning to return back to his hse & watch..thn dear went to get bubble tea..so we were waiting for the traffic light to turn to green man so that we can cross the road..

ok..for the road there..we have to cross 2 times the traffic light cos it is somethinglyk the bugis junction go to bugis village there..cross half of the road thn cross again..so anyway I was waiting for the 1st cross...I wasn't talkin, wasn't playin, wasn't readin comic, wasn't playin ds lite..wasn't doin ANYTHING! I was just staring at the traffic light waitin for it to turn to green man..

I saw the green man light up..I saw there was no car.. and the people from the other side oso crossing over..so I started to cross..I took a few steps and my dear bb pulled me back and that shock me up. I looked at the traffic light..it's still red man..I saw I lorry stopped slightly to my north east direction..I hear no honk.. OMG..I can't believe it..I was very sure I saw there was no car & green man before I cross..my dear say maybe I saw the other green man..bt how do I explain the part whn I saw no car!!

dear said I looked lyk I was in a trance or wat..lookin very stonely and then taking a few steps..he said he tot he saw the green man oso..but he saw the lorry..I asked him if he rmb any honk from the lorry..he said no too..funny..dun the lorry honk? but the funnier part is wat I saw and wat exactly happened..

I suspects is "gui zhe yan" (chinse translation--ghost cover eyes)..omg..my 1st time every ghostly encounter? it was broad daylight lor..so freaking scary la..dear said luckily the lorry wasn't goin very fast so was able to stop in time..heng..wat got in to me sia..

The followin day..I fell ill..think caught a cold..then puffy eyes..coincidental?

I'm just so glad I'm still alive..so glad I'm ok. tat's the most important..just sharing this to let those who read my blog to take real good care & be REALLY careful when crossing the road..even it it is traffic light..

Just a little sad new..Janice..our M1 colleague batch mate..her dad passed away last wk due to illness..*sadded* glad that she's feelin strong and calm about it with all the support from her family members and friends(including us wor!!) Stay strong and happy! We'll be here for you!

Signing off..~JeSToRiZe~


12:12 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter