|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Farmillar looking?? Pics..
Tuesday, September 23, 2008


**Warning: Lots of pictures below...** lolx..

One of the days I went to Bugis wif my dear bb..& look wat I found!!





Don't this token machine remind you of the old days arcade..





Tix generating games machine!





look at the no. of tix we gt..how I miss the days whn we were counting the tix & lookin at wat we can exchange for..





This is wat we excanged for with the tix..we spent only $3 on the tokens..





Mini carousel in arcade! lolx..see even the kinds nowadays oso lyk it..hahaz..





I found a cute & big doraemon!! ^^





A Very BIG & cute Pikachu! ^^





my dear bb oso wanna shot wif Pikachu! *heeheez*





This is how it look inside..lolx..ok..still prefer to see the outside..LOL



Random pics..



Nice! Pucca new flavour, Vanilla! I lyk the last time the limited edition flavor oso..nvm..both nice!





A new flavour oso..from Japan..gt it from a Japanese snacks store @ central..





Long time no new pic--Sky! abt to go to slp le..abt to close the curtain..lolx..





I dunno if u can see or nt bt he's nt slpin & peekin from below the curtains...lolx..





Notti boy..go to slp..lolx...





We tried once let him out wor..he so guai now..listen to my bro..standin on a chair top now..lolx..


2:16 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter