|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
F1!! a bdae dinner..a gathering..
Tuesday, September 30, 2008


Ok..it's the time of the mth again..our poly 1b19 gals gatherin!! lolx..this time 2 celebrate yf's bdae..gt her longchamp bag..Practically almost everybody's present tis yr is a bag..hahaz..lyk standard lyk tat..

Speaking of bag..think i've gotta get 1 too..current one is wearin off..bt hvn seen any tat catches my eye..hmm..guess I've gotta keep looking ard..

we had dinner @ Raffles city the Shokudo..Japanese style marche..lolx..ate my fav Inoki mushroom wrapped wif beef!! yummy!! tried the japanese style omelette oso..wif salmon..nice..and a exotic flavoured icecream..nt really exotic la..& it's nice..sweet potato with honey and chestnut..lyk all my fav stuff..lolx..wah..1 scoop--$3.50..ex...

anyway..haiz..better control my spendin and save more for my taiwan trip..speakin of that..hvn trsf $$ to mich..she hvn gif me her a/c no.!! lolx..michie!! rmb to gif me wor..otherwise I dun return u..hahaz..

and it was F1!! the first time ever Night race in Singapore!! lolx..& the cute racer that I support gt 2nd place!! hahaz..Nico Rosberg!! Lewis Hamliton gt 3rd!! surprise surprise..Alonso gt 1st!! lolx..I pity Massa sia..he was leading by alot de lor..bt a stupid mechanical problem cause him to drop ALL the way to the bottom..2nd last position..it's nt is fault lor..haiz..oso pity the other ferrari fellow..Rai..he could hv gt 4 de lor..wat a waste at the last 3 laps..haiz..

my dear bb was lyk sayin ferrari come S'pore race & none of their racer gt in even the top 6 to earn points..he say they sure very sian de lor..lolx..A comical scene..saw one of the racer went the wrong way..lolx..bt let 3-4 racers overtook him la..sad part..

anyway..I think S'pore did a not bad job..bt can be done ALOT better...hope next yr's ALOT better..^^



& I took a pic of the winning race car!! lolx..(1 mth b4 the race..lolx)


Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~


2:08 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter