Hi all..I know i've been not bloggin for a LONG TIME..heeheez..=X
Forgive me..I'm REALLY VERY BZ..wif lots of stuff & my stupid modem went dead...so I couldn't blog whn I was @ home...damn sian la..bt tis modem been using for quite a long time le..so hahaz..understandable..
luckily SingTel whn recontract gt gif new modem..& luckily my bband contract ENDED!! heng sia!! lolx..so went down 2 recontract wif dad on sun..thn we calculated & it seems we can get a Mio plan & we're able to save..so worth it ma..take lor..summore dad's hp no ctt..juz nice..so he oso gotta recontract @ the same time..gt a new hp..Nokia navigator 6210..(I think..hahaz..can't really rmb the model no.) *anyway due to a particular event..dun really lyk nokia..=X* shhs...
anway..I know I have many stuff did not update..& too long so oso forget quite alot le..*poor memory* Anyway rmb the more impt de & some others ba..Pics I'll dump them @ the bottom..lolx..
--Sarah returned back 2 NZ!! (9th July 08) only 2 short wks 2gether..we only managed to meet up that few times from my prev post thn we went to send her off @ the airport..haiz..whn will be the next time..heard ard end of the yr..*we shall meet again till then..*
--Dear bb's bdae!! (8th July 08) Happy birthday bb!! We went 2 the zoo!! lolx..ok..maybe i sound lyk a kid bt it was a enjoyable day..had fun explorin, laughin, looking, pointing and spending time together..took MANY pics of ANIMALS!! lolx..thn evening gotta rush to his hse as he later got some dinner organized by his dad's temple whr he receive bursary from some Minister as he performed well in his studies..dinner was so-so la..present for him was a Casio watch which he choose himself bt I gave lots of suggestions la..lolx..the night before we went kbox la..which he long awaited la..lolx..
--Mummy's bdae!! (13 July 08) Happy birthday mummy!! we had dinner @ this coffee shop near bedok inter-change that's their food is gd la..better than some restaurants..they ALWAYS full de la..so gotta reserve..& mummy's present is my treat lor..treat mum, dad, bro, me, dear bb, gong gong, yi-yi, uncle tony & suzanne..it was ard $200 over...had crabs oso!! ^^ damn nice la the dinner..omg..
--Comic bk shop close down did I mentioned that the comic bk shop near Mich's hse de has closed down?! cos Auntie wanna take care of children..so close down..then sellin away her comics lor..so I bought ALOT..lolx..=X I spent $300 over..mich oso lor..& she can tell me izzit?! she didn't even know she booked SO much from auntie la..she juz say I wan tis & tis & tis..lolx..her aunt even wanted 1 of the shelf..so auntie gif her la..cos we are VERY regular customers..lolx..*$$$ fly away ALOT ah..heart pain..lolx..*
--Meet up with the 1b19 gals Our monthly once a mth meet up..meet bugis..tis time not @ V8..hahaz..@ Miss Clarity Cafe..something new..food's nt bad..deco nt bad too..bt abit 2 dark difficult 2 see menue..hahaz..anyway..we took our typical a Muz (long time nv take de), neoprint!! lolx..makes me really miss our gd old days..lolx..
--A wkend spent @ ECP I'm nt sure if I posted tis but anyway..on one of my wkend me & my dear bb went to ECP to slack the day away..very relaxin & fun..played wif sand & again..I'm sculpturin names..hahaz..I feel tat I gt talent leh..@ crappy stuff..hahaz..pics again @ the bottom..
anyway I'm still bz wif events..hahaz..I'll try to blog as much as I can..if I'm free la..anyway..probably after 12 Aug cos my Mio bband modem will only come on tat day..they'll come install for free! lolx..
WARNING!!! PICS BELOW!! LOTX!! do not proceed further if you do not wish to experience long loading time...
Done by me! nice?!
Somebody die die wanna put his name they whn he didn't help much lor..ok..did help itsy tiny bit la..lolx..
The "somebody"
The actual creator..lolx..
Tryin to take us & the masterpiece but unable to...head 2 big..hahaz..
Dear's bdae @ the zoo!
Pic taken @ the zoo (lookin somewhr else again..)
Bdae present for my dear bb...
Oh did I mentioned I gt these SO CUTE summer edition pooh hp accessory..cute la..I lyk the pineapple 1..hahaz..
ok..for animal pics..2 MANY!! think I juz put link..arbo my blog pg hang..hahaz..go click the links 2 see...
Hi all..I know i've been not bloggin for a LONG TIME..heeheez..=X
Forgive me..I'm REALLY VERY BZ..wif lots of stuff & my stupid modem went dead...so I couldn't blog whn I was @ home...damn sian la..bt tis modem been using for quite a long time le..so hahaz..understandable..
luckily SingTel whn recontract gt gif new modem..& luckily my bband contract ENDED!! heng sia!! lolx..so went down 2 recontract wif dad on sun..thn we calculated & it seems we can get a Mio plan & we're able to save..so worth it ma..take lor..summore dad's hp no ctt..juz nice..so he oso gotta recontract @ the same time..gt a new hp..Nokia navigator 6210..(I think..hahaz..can't really rmb the model no.) *anyway due to a particular event..dun really lyk nokia..=X* shhs...
anway..I know I have many stuff did not update..& too long so oso forget quite alot le..*poor memory* Anyway rmb the more impt de & some others ba..Pics I'll dump them @ the bottom..lolx..
--Sarah returned back 2 NZ!! (9th July 08) only 2 short wks 2gether..we only managed to meet up that few times from my prev post thn we went to send her off @ the airport..haiz..whn will be the next time..heard ard end of the yr..*we shall meet again till then..*
--Dear bb's bdae!! (8th July 08) Happy birthday bb!! We went 2 the zoo!! lolx..ok..maybe i sound lyk a kid bt it was a enjoyable day..had fun explorin, laughin, looking, pointing and spending time together..took MANY pics of ANIMALS!! lolx..thn evening gotta rush to his hse as he later got some dinner organized by his dad's temple whr he receive bursary from some Minister as he performed well in his studies..dinner was so-so la..present for him was a Casio watch which he choose himself bt I gave lots of suggestions la..lolx..the night before we went kbox la..which he long awaited la..lolx..
--Mummy's bdae!! (13 July 08) Happy birthday mummy!! we had dinner @ this coffee shop near bedok inter-change that's their food is gd la..better than some restaurants..they ALWAYS full de la..so gotta reserve..& mummy's present is my treat lor..treat mum, dad, bro, me, dear bb, gong gong, yi-yi, uncle tony & suzanne..it was ard $200 over...had crabs oso!! ^^ damn nice la the dinner..omg..
--Comic bk shop close down did I mentioned that the comic bk shop near Mich's hse de has closed down?! cos Auntie wanna take care of children..so close down..then sellin away her comics lor..so I bought ALOT..lolx..=X I spent $300 over..mich oso lor..& she can tell me izzit?! she didn't even know she booked SO much from auntie la..she juz say I wan tis & tis & tis..lolx..her aunt even wanted 1 of the shelf..so auntie gif her la..cos we are VERY regular customers..lolx..*$$$ fly away ALOT ah..heart pain..lolx..*
--Meet up with the 1b19 gals Our monthly once a mth meet up..meet bugis..tis time not @ V8..hahaz..@ Miss Clarity Cafe..something new..food's nt bad..deco nt bad too..bt abit 2 dark difficult 2 see menue..hahaz..anyway..we took our typical a Muz (long time nv take de), neoprint!! lolx..makes me really miss our gd old days..lolx..
--A wkend spent @ ECP I'm nt sure if I posted tis but anyway..on one of my wkend me & my dear bb went to ECP to slack the day away..very relaxin & fun..played wif sand & again..I'm sculpturin names..hahaz..I feel tat I gt talent leh..@ crappy stuff..hahaz..pics again @ the bottom..
anyway I'm still bz wif events..hahaz..I'll try to blog as much as I can..if I'm free la..anyway..probably after 12 Aug cos my Mio bband modem will only come on tat day..they'll come install for free! lolx..
WARNING!!! PICS BELOW!! LOTX!! do not proceed further if you do not wish to experience long loading time...
Done by me! nice?!
Somebody die die wanna put his name they whn he didn't help much lor..ok..did help itsy tiny bit la..lolx..
The "somebody"
The actual creator..lolx..
Tryin to take us & the masterpiece but unable to...head 2 big..hahaz..
Dear's bdae @ the zoo!
Pic taken @ the zoo (lookin somewhr else again..)
Bdae present for my dear bb...
Oh did I mentioned I gt these SO CUTE summer edition pooh hp accessory..cute la..I lyk the pineapple 1..hahaz..
ok..for animal pics..2 MANY!! think I juz put link..arbo my blog pg hang..hahaz..go click the links 2 see...
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995