|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
No*** event over!!
Monday, June 23, 2008


Yay!! my NO*** even finally over!! yay!! so glad & relieve..away from all the bit**** & id****..lolx..free!! hahaz..ok la..it wasn't tat bad..bt so glad I'm a Sony Ericsson supporter!! ^^

anyway more importantly is for the time being now..NO MORE STAYIN LATE IN THE OFFICE TILL LYK 1AM NOR RUSHING CRAPPY STUFF!! lolx..I can FINALLY end ontime!! lolx..for the time being till my next event..it's lyk some time in early Aug..so still gt time..hahaz..omg..the event is 5-6 Aug!! hy's chalet is lyk the same wk!! i'm gonna be so dead beat..haiz..approachin le thn say ba..hahaz..

haiz..the MTV Asia Awards is on 2 Aug..which is oso damn bloody near the event i'm doin on..sucks..can't go onsite & help out le..tis yr's @ Genting..-_- lolx..

Oh oh!! did I mention I was stayin in Mandarin Oriental Hotel during the whole period of the NO*** event! lolx..tot it would be shoik..the room & services are REALLY GOOD man!! no wonder is 5 star!! & I gt a great view in the room!! lolx..(pls refer to below for pics) lolx..bt I practically spent less than 6 hrs in the room & less than 4 hrs in bed..almost everyday..T_T wat a waste..We were required to stay there cos if we travel home & back to the hotel...it'll be worse..EVEN lesser time 2 slp..nt to mention shower..lolx..

bt I did manage to enjoy the bath tub for a bath! heeheez..oh! & breakfast @ MELTZ! yum yum! although I need to finish it alone w/i 15mins time..nt much time 2 enjoy the breakfast bt still able to savour la..I manage 2 have the buffet breakfast for 2 days!! ^^ Oh! & I lyk the hotel the tea..especially the "Lemon Sky" so I "kop" some home & to office..*shhs...=X

Gerry, my colleague more jia lat lor.."kop" toilet paper..still as me & Kylie(my manager & roommate) to "kop" for her..lolx..claims @ home no more toilet paper..hahaz..I bet is mostly destoryed by her "babies" cats! *meow* hahaz..

Spent most of my time @ the regn desk (enquiry) practically glued to there or the secretariat room..(14th June--I was lyk totally locked in the room lor..from the moment I reach there till lyk 4+am!!) omg..we spent so much time rushin out the regn stuff the badges tot 15 alot of ppll..thn crap!! lyk only less that both hands can count showed up..argh..early know can use the stupid long day to do it lor..no need rush till me no ZZzz...

16th June is the showcase, the main attractive part of the event..it was held in Padang..a "tent" built up wif aircon & it's gonna be a cocktail kinda thing..cool..bt nt 4 me & the reg staffs..we were all stuck @ the reg desk (which is OUTSIDE the air-conditioned part of the tent) only some time in the night do we get to go in to look ard & eat our "dinner" (or was it supper?)

17th June still havin some activities goin on..still glued to the chair @ the reg desk..lolx..& thru-out the whole event was lyk damn sleepy & brain nt functioning correctly lor..keep sayin the wrong things.. I..no WE seriously need some slp to function properly..so many funny jokes due to our lack of slp..all sayin wrong things or doin wrong things.. all survinin on coffee/tea for the few days..lolx..

I was lyk can't wait for the wk ends 2 replenish my slp lor!! omg..my dear slp..lolx..& the worse thing was that I was workin from 9th June - 20th June STRAIGHT!! no wk ends for me 2 rest!! argh!! goin so damn exhausted..after the event (16-18 June) (set-up & manage early arrivals on 14 & 15) we're all lyk zombie..bt so glad the event's over..cos b4 the event we were EVEN MORE bloody bz..thn now whn all's over..nth much 2 do..cos no evaluation needed on our side so not much follow-up..so now juz sitting infront of comp doin my stuff..& was rewarded wif my 2 rightful OIL!! ^^ so keepin it till I need it..heeheez..

now I'm a happy & bored gal..hahaz...bt anyway I did learn alot of things & made new frenz lyk the mgt ppl from the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, lyk my (gd fren during the event) Racheal *she's in-charge of the rooming & many others..Thank you Racheal for findin my charger in the hotel room which I left behind..i'm gonna be so dead if I lost that man..Many thanks & nice working wif all the staff in MO!! ^^ *hope we've got chance to work 2gther again in the future..* lolx..anyway..enjoy the pictures!

Photobucket

Our nice comfy soft bed..so shoik 2 slp on lor..

Photobucket

A nice desk to do our work on..

Photobucket

Nice table...From the pt of view sitting @ the desk..

Photobucket

Some nice things prepared for us but was nt utilised..

Photobucket

From the pt of view on the bed..u see the 3 small colour thingy on the left hand side on the top of the tv?

Photobucket

These are the 3 colour thingy! lolx..Alvin & the chipmunks!! nt brought by me! brought by Kylie!! lolx..was a new gift to her from her dear husband..so sweet..^^

Photobucket

Great Night Window View!! ^^

Photobucket

A even better view in the day! ^^

Photobucket

Do you recognize whr's/wat's tis??! lolx..

Photobucket

Stayin on the 13th floor..so bored ..so take pics whn in the lift..

Photobucket

Me & kylie @ the "enquires" desk while Gerry's standing there slackin..or was Gerry askin someting..hmm..can't rmb..or dun wanna rmb? lolx..

Photobucket

The other reg gals @ the reg desk..

Photobucket

bzin..

Photobucket

Ok..we gt caught...we're acting bz..lolx..the 1 & only runner...Darrell who caught us..lolx..

Photobucket

The whole reg team! From Left: Wei Yolk, Me, Kylie, Cheryl, Hui Yu, Echo, Asliana & Aishah. *a rather informal pic..*

Photobucket

@ the Padang...the "tent" known as the Dome! cool rite?! they project the stuff on the ceiling of the Dome..

Photobucket

Aishah & me! pic nt taken very gd..bt u get the picture..juz wanna take wif the dome..



Photobucket

The inside of the dome..so cool & nice..summore lyk those club lyk tat..

Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~*Energized after replenishing the lost slp!*


4:41 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter