I was tryin 2 help...one lookin for temp job durin holidays..1 lookin for temps to help out during the period which was their holidays..wat a perfect match..so me help lor..*BAD MOVE* client's offer was $1,o00-$1,200..basically I juz quote wat was told to me..sorta middleman...*STUPID MOVE!!!* tat was a few wks back..b4 I went oversea to bangkok..uptill 2day only..ONLY 2day..we gt a terribly bad news from the stupid client..reduce to $800...*KILLER MOVE* we were shocked..was thinking most prob will get rejection from the candidates..so I informed & chked...Stupidly I intro the offer to 1 close person..*INSTANT DEATH* the person flared up..threw words of abuse & anger out...I understand his feelin..if me I oso dulan la..bt u muz understand i'm sorta middle man..caught in the middle..I dun know much..I only quoted wat I was told..I know I'm sorta responsible since I intro the offer..so I said I'll try my best to chk for the same offer tat was stated previously or at least not so low..I know how u feel & i helpin u zhen qu le..bt it feels really terrible being clammed in the middle..I'm graspin for breath..I can't breathe..there are a few of us being squashed in the middle..we're strugglin..strugglin to help u & ourselves..I know u're in a difficult position too..but we're nt lyk not doin anything.. this is this, that is that, we shldn't let tis affect that..haiz..tis's all my fault..shldn't hv made those stupid moves thn it wouldn't have caused tis....lesson learnt..DUN BE A MIDDLEMAN & IF U REALLY DO..DUN DO IT WIF PPL U KNOW REALLY WELL OR CLOSE..DO IT WITH STRANGERS...
I was tryin 2 help...one lookin for temp job durin holidays..1 lookin for temps to help out during the period which was their holidays..wat a perfect match..so me help lor..*BAD MOVE* client's offer was $1,o00-$1,200..basically I juz quote wat was told to me..sorta middleman...*STUPID MOVE!!!* tat was a few wks back..b4 I went oversea to bangkok..uptill 2day only..ONLY 2day..we gt a terribly bad news from the stupid client..reduce to $800...*KILLER MOVE* we were shocked..was thinking most prob will get rejection from the candidates..so I informed & chked...Stupidly I intro the offer to 1 close person..*INSTANT DEATH* the person flared up..threw words of abuse & anger out...I understand his feelin..if me I oso dulan la..bt u muz understand i'm sorta middle man..caught in the middle..I dun know much..I only quoted wat I was told..I know I'm sorta responsible since I intro the offer..so I said I'll try my best to chk for the same offer tat was stated previously or at least not so low..I know how u feel & i helpin u zhen qu le..bt it feels really terrible being clammed in the middle..I'm graspin for breath..I can't breathe..there are a few of us being squashed in the middle..we're strugglin..strugglin to help u & ourselves..I know u're in a difficult position too..but we're nt lyk not doin anything.. this is this, that is that, we shldn't let tis affect that..haiz..tis's all my fault..shldn't hv made those stupid moves thn it wouldn't have caused tis....lesson learnt..DUN BE A MIDDLEMAN & IF U REALLY DO..DUN DO IT WIF PPL U KNOW REALLY WELL OR CLOSE..DO IT WITH STRANGERS...
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995