Happy birthday yoke leng!! u're 21 yrs old le..(soon after ur actual day..) same age as me le!! lolx..pics wise can refer to lester's blog or otherwise u ppl gotta wait..
next wk's sy's bdae de celebration le..both hvin chalet sia..2day juz went yoke's bdae chalet @ Downtown East..none of our grp de ppl stay overnite..lolx..thus we made a pact to stay over during sy's de..anyway sy's de is @ Aloha..hv rm..lolx..so gt space 4 us ba..
haiz..see ppl celebrate 21st bdae made me rather envy..cos I didn't really celebrated mine..only had dinner wif the gals..thn for sarah & michie, we went movie..it was all rather short..haiz..made me a little disappointed..& back there I was during 20 & thinkin how 2 celebrate my 21st..well..still hv the traditional "key" (gold & silver key pendant from my aunts) hmm...think I didn't even blow or cut cake..except the so called ice-cream 'cake' hand-made from adrian..lolx..thx!
I'm missin sarah..wonder if she's gonna celebrate her 21st bdae oversea or will she be back to celebrate it..ok..tis yr there'll be LOTS of 21st bdae celebrations 2 attend..omg..wat a $$ yr..my $$..lolx..
we're talkin bout our May Outing wif the 1b19 gals..think most prob is go Sentosa ba..lolx..I miss our kbox sessions & neoprint takings..we seriously muz find a time 4 these..lolx..
Oh!! did I mentioned I changed job?!! I think I did but anyway...FINALLY !! outta M1..no more answerin a hundreds over call a day & putting my patience & customer handling skills to the test on EVERY SINGLE CALL..lolx..Bye bye to shift hours tat cork-up my body systems & health..Still made me VERY ill right b4 I start work @ my new found job..back @ my internship company...Techmex Staging Connections!! I'm now a Executive..lolx..Events executive..lolx..juz a nice nice title..
I had HIGH fever ranging from 38 -39 degree Celsius..omg..didn't know my body temp could hit so high..could hv die or go hospi le lor..the fever was up & down thru-out the 3 days!! It finally went down back to my normal temp of 36 degrees ON MY 1st DAY OF WORK!! Lucky..bt the fever came back sometime in the late afternoon whn I was in a meetin..My colleagues saw my face turn green sia..thn I was coughing & blowin my nose thru-out..now the flu sorta recover slightly only lor..sorethroat & cough is still there..haiz..nt much I can eat..damn sianz..Practically EVERYDAY I'm drinkin a bottle of herbal tea..during office..I drink 2!! Faster recover ba!!
Oh! did I mentioned as now we're also handling events overseas..we may need 2 travel oversea 2 help out on the event..thus..on the very 1st day @ work..my mgr tell me she need me 2 go Bangkok wif her TIS mth ard 19th ba..lolx..thn she say maybe in May to HK!! OMG!! bt the HK 1 nt confirm..maybe getting another colleague 2 go..she wanna let everybody hv the chance & experience..lolx..so urgently I went 2 make my passport as expires & it's gonna be ready soon!! OMG!! imagine all these info on ur 1st day @ work..shockin..but really looking forward..go there hv fun & shoppin!!
My dear hy hv passed me Bangkok map & tellin me here & there is a must-go & wat is a must-buy..lolx..she even more excited than me sia..lolx..rather anticipating..lookin 4ward 2 it..lolx..my 1st time flyin oversea..lolx..
ok..think i've blog enuff..go slp le..lolx..it's late..nitez all!!
Happy birthday yoke leng!! u're 21 yrs old le..(soon after ur actual day..) same age as me le!! lolx..pics wise can refer to lester's blog or otherwise u ppl gotta wait..
next wk's sy's bdae de celebration le..both hvin chalet sia..2day juz went yoke's bdae chalet @ Downtown East..none of our grp de ppl stay overnite..lolx..thus we made a pact to stay over during sy's de..anyway sy's de is @ Aloha..hv rm..lolx..so gt space 4 us ba..
haiz..see ppl celebrate 21st bdae made me rather envy..cos I didn't really celebrated mine..only had dinner wif the gals..thn for sarah & michie, we went movie..it was all rather short..haiz..made me a little disappointed..& back there I was during 20 & thinkin how 2 celebrate my 21st..well..still hv the traditional "key" (gold & silver key pendant from my aunts) hmm...think I didn't even blow or cut cake..except the so called ice-cream 'cake' hand-made from adrian..lolx..thx!
I'm missin sarah..wonder if she's gonna celebrate her 21st bdae oversea or will she be back to celebrate it..ok..tis yr there'll be LOTS of 21st bdae celebrations 2 attend..omg..wat a $$ yr..my $$..lolx..
we're talkin bout our May Outing wif the 1b19 gals..think most prob is go Sentosa ba..lolx..I miss our kbox sessions & neoprint takings..we seriously muz find a time 4 these..lolx..
Oh!! did I mentioned I changed job?!! I think I did but anyway...FINALLY !! outta M1..no more answerin a hundreds over call a day & putting my patience & customer handling skills to the test on EVERY SINGLE CALL..lolx..Bye bye to shift hours tat cork-up my body systems & health..Still made me VERY ill right b4 I start work @ my new found job..back @ my internship company...Techmex Staging Connections!! I'm now a Executive..lolx..Events executive..lolx..juz a nice nice title..
I had HIGH fever ranging from 38 -39 degree Celsius..omg..didn't know my body temp could hit so high..could hv die or go hospi le lor..the fever was up & down thru-out the 3 days!! It finally went down back to my normal temp of 36 degrees ON MY 1st DAY OF WORK!! Lucky..bt the fever came back sometime in the late afternoon whn I was in a meetin..My colleagues saw my face turn green sia..thn I was coughing & blowin my nose thru-out..now the flu sorta recover slightly only lor..sorethroat & cough is still there..haiz..nt much I can eat..damn sianz..Practically EVERYDAY I'm drinkin a bottle of herbal tea..during office..I drink 2!! Faster recover ba!!
Oh! did I mentioned as now we're also handling events overseas..we may need 2 travel oversea 2 help out on the event..thus..on the very 1st day @ work..my mgr tell me she need me 2 go Bangkok wif her TIS mth ard 19th ba..lolx..thn she say maybe in May to HK!! OMG!! bt the HK 1 nt confirm..maybe getting another colleague 2 go..she wanna let everybody hv the chance & experience..lolx..so urgently I went 2 make my passport as expires & it's gonna be ready soon!! OMG!! imagine all these info on ur 1st day @ work..shockin..but really looking forward..go there hv fun & shoppin!!
My dear hy hv passed me Bangkok map & tellin me here & there is a must-go & wat is a must-buy..lolx..she even more excited than me sia..lolx..rather anticipating..lookin 4ward 2 it..lolx..my 1st time flyin oversea..lolx..
ok..think i've blog enuff..go slp le..lolx..it's late..nitez all!!
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995