So fast..it's been another yr..so many things have happened during the year of 2007..from Graduation from Temasek Polytechnic to workin..I still miss study life..would still prefer to study..bt the fees..haiz..gotta save up & look out for nt very high fees course & maybe summore study loan scheme ba..
& due to work & my laziness..makes me very lazy to blog..thn take the pics le oso no time to upload & dunno is whr's the prob comin from I can't seem to send my pics via bluetooth to comp..hmm..gotta try tat out again..thus my tis post will oso be lack of pics..lolx..hv so much pics wanna post de..lolx..bout the stuff I bought & my X'mas pressies!!(THanks ppl!) & tis new Laptop I bought from the Sitex fair!! juz a cheap 1 la..start buy..Acer $999 + 3 yrs extended warranty--$1000+...(There goes my bonus..)
Hmm..Poly study loan gonna finish soon le..1 more time of pymt thn CLR! thn I can save more..for studying & standby & *hopes & pray* Holiday @ taiwan wif michie! still plannin..nt so early..cos there now winter season..waitin for it to be over..lookin ard 4 ppl to go wif us..may Raquel & her fren..heard they oso plannin to go..lolx..
My cousin's getting married!! 1st cousin of mine who's getting married!! wow!! Congratulation!! a pity I can't be the 'sisters' cos my lunar calendar animal--rabbit clashes wif her on some chinese astrology stuff..hmm..nvm..I can wake up late..lolx..nite time thn go dinner..dinner's on the 22nd Jan 08!!
CNY's comin!! my most favourite festival!! normally i'm very excited during tis timin..bt tis time nt tat excited..cos can't celebrate much..dun hv the 刚劲 to shop for CNY clothes & nt getting much oso..nt vistin any1 on day 1..cos we can't..due to grandpa's pass away..haiz..misses him..still rmb last yr CNY whr I stay home & accompany him & auntie Mariam @ home & wait for ppl to come thn I on behalf of him gif out his ang pow..
Well..other than CNY can't celebrate much next comin VERY close is My Bdae!! OMG!! can't believe I'm turnin 21 soon!! mich juz celebrated her 20th bdae..lolx..time flies..my so called 'celebration' most prob will be meet up wif frenz for dinner & such..no chalet or wat..well..@ least helped me save alot of $$..lolx..
Juz went to Sui Ling's 21st bdae celebration ytd @ Downtown east chalet!! Happy Birthday Gal!! May u keep ur youth as always & stay Happy! ^^
Guess tis yr i'll be attending many of these occasions..due to most of the ppl I know are my age! lolx..i'm gonna be broke tis yr..guess I can't quit juz yet..need to $$..feb gonna hv the increment..hope it's alot & enuff to retain me..cos really feelin rather sick of it..& thinkin of my future..wat to study & wat to do in the future..was considerin HR...office job...pri sch teacher? or wat? really lost..hmm...wat do I really want in life? dunno..tat's 1 prob of being too happy-go-lucky & 'anything is fine' & non-ambitious..ok..gotta keep thinkin bout it..
& speaking of my bdae..we'll always think of Vday!! OMG!! it's so close!! gotta rack my brains on wat to get..bt he's been hintin..hmm..wonder shld I get tat as he hinted or something else..lolx..I'll keep thinking..heeheez..
2008 is a whole new yr..for my new yr resolution..still the same..slim down..(which is rather hard & difficult to find time & the feel for exercise..*lazy*)..stay happy & fig. out wat I really wan to do or wat I wan in life & wat i'm gd @ thn work towards it..@ the moment rite now can't think of much..so will juz stop here..tml still hv work..nitez..
So fast..it's been another yr..so many things have happened during the year of 2007..from Graduation from Temasek Polytechnic to workin..I still miss study life..would still prefer to study..bt the fees..haiz..gotta save up & look out for nt very high fees course & maybe summore study loan scheme ba..
& due to work & my laziness..makes me very lazy to blog..thn take the pics le oso no time to upload & dunno is whr's the prob comin from I can't seem to send my pics via bluetooth to comp..hmm..gotta try tat out again..thus my tis post will oso be lack of pics..lolx..hv so much pics wanna post de..lolx..bout the stuff I bought & my X'mas pressies!!(THanks ppl!) & tis new Laptop I bought from the Sitex fair!! juz a cheap 1 la..start buy..Acer $999 + 3 yrs extended warranty--$1000+...(There goes my bonus..)
Hmm..Poly study loan gonna finish soon le..1 more time of pymt thn CLR! thn I can save more..for studying & standby & *hopes & pray* Holiday @ taiwan wif michie! still plannin..nt so early..cos there now winter season..waitin for it to be over..lookin ard 4 ppl to go wif us..may Raquel & her fren..heard they oso plannin to go..lolx..
My cousin's getting married!! 1st cousin of mine who's getting married!! wow!! Congratulation!! a pity I can't be the 'sisters' cos my lunar calendar animal--rabbit clashes wif her on some chinese astrology stuff..hmm..nvm..I can wake up late..lolx..nite time thn go dinner..dinner's on the 22nd Jan 08!!
CNY's comin!! my most favourite festival!! normally i'm very excited during tis timin..bt tis time nt tat excited..cos can't celebrate much..dun hv the 刚劲 to shop for CNY clothes & nt getting much oso..nt vistin any1 on day 1..cos we can't..due to grandpa's pass away..haiz..misses him..still rmb last yr CNY whr I stay home & accompany him & auntie Mariam @ home & wait for ppl to come thn I on behalf of him gif out his ang pow..
Well..other than CNY can't celebrate much next comin VERY close is My Bdae!! OMG!! can't believe I'm turnin 21 soon!! mich juz celebrated her 20th bdae..lolx..time flies..my so called 'celebration' most prob will be meet up wif frenz for dinner & such..no chalet or wat..well..@ least helped me save alot of $$..lolx..
Juz went to Sui Ling's 21st bdae celebration ytd @ Downtown east chalet!! Happy Birthday Gal!! May u keep ur youth as always & stay Happy! ^^
Guess tis yr i'll be attending many of these occasions..due to most of the ppl I know are my age! lolx..i'm gonna be broke tis yr..guess I can't quit juz yet..need to $$..feb gonna hv the increment..hope it's alot & enuff to retain me..cos really feelin rather sick of it..& thinkin of my future..wat to study & wat to do in the future..was considerin HR...office job...pri sch teacher? or wat? really lost..hmm...wat do I really want in life? dunno..tat's 1 prob of being too happy-go-lucky & 'anything is fine' & non-ambitious..ok..gotta keep thinkin bout it..
& speaking of my bdae..we'll always think of Vday!! OMG!! it's so close!! gotta rack my brains on wat to get..bt he's been hintin..hmm..wonder shld I get tat as he hinted or something else..lolx..I'll keep thinking..heeheez..
2008 is a whole new yr..for my new yr resolution..still the same..slim down..(which is rather hard & difficult to find time & the feel for exercise..*lazy*)..stay happy & fig. out wat I really wan to do or wat I wan in life & wat i'm gd @ thn work towards it..@ the moment rite now can't think of much..so will juz stop here..tml still hv work..nitez..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995