Haiz...feelin terrible..the long lost cramp's back again..omg..can't even move now..can only move my fingers now whn I'm crouching & controllin my pain..seems lyk can't move other parts of my body..the crazy squeeze on the tummy..lyk my tummy's been twisted & turn..omg..wonder if I'll still experience the same thing tml..it still lyk tat how..how to work..can't even concentrate..haiz..thn if mc can't claim..sianz..
still feelin the twist & turns even after poppin pill..omg..it kills my appetite..& my strength to even talk..haiz..1st time pms till so jia lat..had a little wrestle wif my dear bb juz now..sorry..spoilt his watch..sorry..heng gt bonus...repay him back 1 later..*ouch*
I hv lots of pics from Christmas celebrations!! but haiz..no time to upload & post..will try to upload & update asap...stupid photobucket dunno why keep upload pics till half way thn hang....dots..I've gotta upload again thn hangs again..dots...no time for tis lor..*ouch*
hate my irregularity & craziness in cramps..it'll soon drive me crazy...argh..*ouch* Thanks bb for being there for me..love u lots! *muacks* *ouch*..toilet's callin me again..ciaoz...
Haiz...feelin terrible..the long lost cramp's back again..omg..can't even move now..can only move my fingers now whn I'm crouching & controllin my pain..seems lyk can't move other parts of my body..the crazy squeeze on the tummy..lyk my tummy's been twisted & turn..omg..wonder if I'll still experience the same thing tml..it still lyk tat how..how to work..can't even concentrate..haiz..thn if mc can't claim..sianz..
still feelin the twist & turns even after poppin pill..omg..it kills my appetite..& my strength to even talk..haiz..1st time pms till so jia lat..had a little wrestle wif my dear bb juz now..sorry..spoilt his watch..sorry..heng gt bonus...repay him back 1 later..*ouch*
I hv lots of pics from Christmas celebrations!! but haiz..no time to upload & post..will try to upload & update asap...stupid photobucket dunno why keep upload pics till half way thn hang....dots..I've gotta upload again thn hangs again..dots...no time for tis lor..*ouch*
hate my irregularity & craziness in cramps..it'll soon drive me crazy...argh..*ouch* Thanks bb for being there for me..love u lots! *muacks* *ouch*..toilet's callin me again..ciaoz...
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995