|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
miss me??
Sunday, November 18, 2007


hi everybody!! missed me?? lolx..basically nt many read my blog la..1 hand enuff 2 count le..maybe..lolx..

ok..I know i've been lazy & bz & nt bloggin 4 long time..bt will be updatin a new post soon! wif lots of pics..cos hvin some difficulty wif uploading pics & scanner..*think scanner 2 long nv use le..so giving me probs...*

so look 4ward 2 my next post soon! there'll be much more pics than words..lolx..in the 1st place I'm nt really a person who knows how to use words to express myself well..so try to bear wif me..*especially my dear retarded minnie mouse..lolx..my nbr 1 fan of my blog..lolx..(kidding! she'll kill me) has been buggin me & if I still dun update she's suggestin tat I close it down..lolx..
Tis post is specially dedicated to sohhy..lolx..

kk..will try to update more frequent ok..bt i'm juz so obsessed wif watch shows on internet..lolx..from youtube to crunchyroll..so much nice shows..lolx..okok..maybe I can blog bout the shows! gd idea..lolx..

kk..tml workin 8.30am..so gtg slp le..nitez all!!

Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~*yawns*


10:59 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter