applied AL on tat day 2 celebrate..had lots of fun..watched Enchanted @ Bugis Junction. A GREAT show by disney!! so hilarious sia...the whole cinema laugh lyk crazy...especially wif us 3 crazy cats!!! lolx..lookin out for the soundtrack..if anybody notice the soundtrack or even better, dvd/vcd, inform me!! ^^ But i was a enjoyable day..ate lots of nice nice food..& enjoyed our 'mai' joke..lolx..how I miss those times during our pri sch days..lolx..
Still thinkin of the future..some stuff holdin me back..bt still unsure of the future..hopes to open comic library in S'pore some ppl say it's silly..hmm..maybe..haiz..dun wanna think so much now..enjoy my daily life to the fullest!! ^^ X'mas is coming soon!! gt my new schedule!! I'm off tat day!! the day b4 workin OT till 12.30 mn..dots..anyway will be celebrating wif cuz sherms & the others @ sherm's hse..
ok..my scanner's officially something wrong..dunno why my pc can't detect it @ all!! hmph!! will try my best to fix it & upload those pics tat I wanna scan lyk neoprints..anyway..I'm gonna upload all those pics tat I took pics wif! many more pics 2 come!!
Enjoy!
My delicious Omu rice @ Bugis Junction new foodcourt..
A little symbolization of our friendship (Sarah-Aurora, Michelle-Ariel & Me-Belle)May be a little blur..
Little info...We each selected a Disney Princcess Aurora--Sleeping Beauty Ariel--Little Mermaid Belle--Beauty & the Beast
@ the back we engrave--BBF, Happily Ever After (So Sweet!! ^^) F.Y.I--BBF=Best Friends Forever
My New Specs!! Frameless!! gt it @ Optical 88, $119!! (claimable!! lolx..)
Me wif my new specs
Bought a little green bottle for me to carry little water ard..
Got myself a Zhong Ji Yi Jia 'photo album'!! ^^
The insides...
Jiro!!! ^^
a nice snack I found from NTUC--Meiji Custard Pucca!! ^^ Yummy!! & nt very ex!
sweet potato chips..hmm...taste fine..
my new top! ^^ like it!
finally gt new belts for myself..
OMG..look @ all the stuff I gt..$$$ flying away..haiz..pay day faster come..
applied AL on tat day 2 celebrate..had lots of fun..watched Enchanted @ Bugis Junction. A GREAT show by disney!! so hilarious sia...the whole cinema laugh lyk crazy...especially wif us 3 crazy cats!!! lolx..lookin out for the soundtrack..if anybody notice the soundtrack or even better, dvd/vcd, inform me!! ^^ But i was a enjoyable day..ate lots of nice nice food..& enjoyed our 'mai' joke..lolx..how I miss those times during our pri sch days..lolx..
Still thinkin of the future..some stuff holdin me back..bt still unsure of the future..hopes to open comic library in S'pore some ppl say it's silly..hmm..maybe..haiz..dun wanna think so much now..enjoy my daily life to the fullest!! ^^ X'mas is coming soon!! gt my new schedule!! I'm off tat day!! the day b4 workin OT till 12.30 mn..dots..anyway will be celebrating wif cuz sherms & the others @ sherm's hse..
ok..my scanner's officially something wrong..dunno why my pc can't detect it @ all!! hmph!! will try my best to fix it & upload those pics tat I wanna scan lyk neoprints..anyway..I'm gonna upload all those pics tat I took pics wif! many more pics 2 come!!
Enjoy!
My delicious Omu rice @ Bugis Junction new foodcourt..
A little symbolization of our friendship (Sarah-Aurora, Michelle-Ariel & Me-Belle)May be a little blur..
Little info...We each selected a Disney Princcess Aurora--Sleeping Beauty Ariel--Little Mermaid Belle--Beauty & the Beast
@ the back we engrave--BBF, Happily Ever After (So Sweet!! ^^) F.Y.I--BBF=Best Friends Forever
My New Specs!! Frameless!! gt it @ Optical 88, $119!! (claimable!! lolx..)
Me wif my new specs
Bought a little green bottle for me to carry little water ard..
Got myself a Zhong Ji Yi Jia 'photo album'!! ^^
The insides...
Jiro!!! ^^
a nice snack I found from NTUC--Meiji Custard Pucca!! ^^ Yummy!! & nt very ex!
sweet potato chips..hmm...taste fine..
my new top! ^^ like it!
finally gt new belts for myself..
OMG..look @ all the stuff I gt..$$$ flying away..haiz..pay day faster come..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995