OMG!! it seems lyk over my off/rest days i've been spending alot..crap..shld hv more control from now on since savin up for holiday travel & such..kk..from now on, instead of think twice before I buy..is think thrice b4 I buy..lolx..
stuff I bought..
tops..
shoes..*I can actually find my size & fit in!! lolx..size 40/41..depends on cutting..* tis has heels..can wear 2 work..lolx..
a new small hand bag..
accessories
this earring is oso to go wif my 'retro' dress code for my M1 dinner & dance..
& something I've been longin for... The X Family Soundtrack!! ^^
oh! & our the 1B19 gals meet up on the 30th Sept for gathering & oso celebrate yf's bdae..we shun bian went to pray wb...it's been a yr..went Vi'lage *previous Marche* for dinner..the food's nt as gd..bt I still lyk the rosti there..lolx...they now add a egg to the dish..lolx..& the gals wan me 2 take a pic of tis crayfish..lolx..
we took neoprints again! lolx..very long nv take le..anyway..no chance 2 scan them..whn gt chance will scan & upload..otherwise may proceed to other gal's blog 2 see..
gtg slp soon..tml working..sianz..had a fun day 2day wif my dear bb out @ Bugis.. long time nv go there the arcade play le..so we hanged ard..quite some changes @ the arcade..some new games..so had fun..^^ miss this place..the times whn I spent most of my time @..lolx..
OMG!! it seems lyk over my off/rest days i've been spending alot..crap..shld hv more control from now on since savin up for holiday travel & such..kk..from now on, instead of think twice before I buy..is think thrice b4 I buy..lolx..
stuff I bought..
tops..
shoes..*I can actually find my size & fit in!! lolx..size 40/41..depends on cutting..* tis has heels..can wear 2 work..lolx..
a new small hand bag..
accessories
this earring is oso to go wif my 'retro' dress code for my M1 dinner & dance..
& something I've been longin for... The X Family Soundtrack!! ^^
oh! & our the 1B19 gals meet up on the 30th Sept for gathering & oso celebrate yf's bdae..we shun bian went to pray wb...it's been a yr..went Vi'lage *previous Marche* for dinner..the food's nt as gd..bt I still lyk the rosti there..lolx...they now add a egg to the dish..lolx..& the gals wan me 2 take a pic of tis crayfish..lolx..
we took neoprints again! lolx..very long nv take le..anyway..no chance 2 scan them..whn gt chance will scan & upload..otherwise may proceed to other gal's blog 2 see..
gtg slp soon..tml working..sianz..had a fun day 2day wif my dear bb out @ Bugis.. long time nv go there the arcade play le..so we hanged ard..quite some changes @ the arcade..some new games..so had fun..^^ miss this place..the times whn I spent most of my time @..lolx..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995