Mich's comin back soon!! 21st Sept!! afternoon flight..Sorry mich..I'm afraid I can't go fetch u le..workin tat day..same goes for sarah..bt we'll be meetin up on sun! yeah!!
OH! and did I mentioned I gt my Hairspray the soundtrack?! lolx..love it..love the songs..maybe if whn dvd/vcd out may get it..my dear bb oso has the same intention..lolx..
rather pissed today..dunno is my PMS or the cust are really STUPID..idiots..seriously dun understand wat I saying de lor..or is dun wanna understand..dun listen to me & interrupt me..I nv interrupt u whn u talking lor..dun they know manners..parents nv teach izzit?! teacher nv teach izzit?! or the same thing..gt teach but dun wanna understand..craps..idiots who spoil my day..
luckily my OT cxl..otherwise..otherwise gotta suffer for another 3 hrs..tis whole mth my OT all hv been cxl..lolx..gd in a way less hrs to suffer but bad in a way that earn lesser as no OT $$
went kbox juz recently wif my dear bb..seems lyk they've increased the prices & rates..I went on wk end & no student price & it's $23++ *faints* OMG..stupid lor..increase so much..ain't goin so much le..& will try wk days go..heard from janice that whn she went on wk day spent ard $15++..*faints again* & heard it's student price lor..OMG..can't believe it sia..
recently hvn been updating blog..main reason is due to spent most of my computer time @ youtube watching 終極一家 The X-Family!! ^^ Jiro's SO SHUAI!! ^^ so funny..makes me feel so relax although it's so far-fetched..lolx..bt fun! funny! cool! entertaining! lolx..
enuff of craps off to my fav 終極一家 The X-Family!! ^^ Ciao!
Mich's comin back soon!! 21st Sept!! afternoon flight..Sorry mich..I'm afraid I can't go fetch u le..workin tat day..same goes for sarah..bt we'll be meetin up on sun! yeah!!
OH! and did I mentioned I gt my Hairspray the soundtrack?! lolx..love it..love the songs..maybe if whn dvd/vcd out may get it..my dear bb oso has the same intention..lolx..
rather pissed today..dunno is my PMS or the cust are really STUPID..idiots..seriously dun understand wat I saying de lor..or is dun wanna understand..dun listen to me & interrupt me..I nv interrupt u whn u talking lor..dun they know manners..parents nv teach izzit?! teacher nv teach izzit?! or the same thing..gt teach but dun wanna understand..craps..idiots who spoil my day..
luckily my OT cxl..otherwise..otherwise gotta suffer for another 3 hrs..tis whole mth my OT all hv been cxl..lolx..gd in a way less hrs to suffer but bad in a way that earn lesser as no OT $$
went kbox juz recently wif my dear bb..seems lyk they've increased the prices & rates..I went on wk end & no student price & it's $23++ *faints* OMG..stupid lor..increase so much..ain't goin so much le..& will try wk days go..heard from janice that whn she went on wk day spent ard $15++..*faints again* & heard it's student price lor..OMG..can't believe it sia..
recently hvn been updating blog..main reason is due to spent most of my computer time @ youtube watching 終極一家 The X-Family!! ^^ Jiro's SO SHUAI!! ^^ so funny..makes me feel so relax although it's so far-fetched..lolx..bt fun! funny! cool! entertaining! lolx..
enuff of craps off to my fav 終極一家 The X-Family!! ^^ Ciao!
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995