it's been 1 week since ah gong passed away..ytd was the 7th nite & we chinese believe that his spirit will return..I was sick ytd..ate my drowsy medicine & fell asleep..did not hear anything..mum said auntie Mariam sensed something..heard ah gong's breathing & recognise his body odour..says felt a chilly wind blew to my room..(I was slpin in mummy's room...) mummy says she saw the toilet door moved abit twice..
took MC ytd..cos sick..after the funeral, I think my body totally broke down..all the illness come @ 1 go..fever, eye swollen, flu, think I caught a cold cos keep sneezing non-stop & a sore throat..feelin much better now but throat wise..still dun feel lyk swallowing anything..mummy gt me porridge..swallow water was also a difficulty for me..haiz..
2day's off..tml workin M8..better recover by tml..hvn been working for the whole wk..whn tml return 2 work sure alot of things to follow-up de..can't imagine my mailbox..OMG..dunno enuff time for me to clr my inbox & read up all the daily briefing for the whole of last wk..OMG..
although it seems lyk everything's over, it's not..many things I still need to take note lyk hvn 49 days..so everyday wat I wear I muz take note..can't wear too bright colours..basically only a few colours I can wear..black, white, blue, grey, dark green & brown*(not sure)..haiz..thn can't go other ppl's hse if they VERY pandan thn is 100 days can't go...can't cut my hair..was told to cut b4 the 7th day..cut liao..can't go those red events lyk wedding..blah blah blah..so many things..
anyway..dun need to talk much..juz complaining & also reminding myself here..haiz..my poor bb's complaining lyk tat can't go his hse & watch dvd le..lolx..bt bo bian..& worse still his family rather pandan..so need 100 days..lolx..
my dear bb was askin me along for a trip to M'sia--KL wif his family as he has 1 aunt who stays there & we can save accommodation expenses..nt confirm whn..& hy, esther & janice planning to go M'sia--Genting on 15-17 Dec..haiz..I dun think I hv so many AL leh..tml go back work & chk cos I tis wk juz used up another 2 AL..omg..thn applied for Sarah & Mich's bdae the AL oso dunno approved anot..gotta go chk..
anyway if I nt enuff AL..most prob will use on goin with my dear bb's family de..c how 1st ba..finally it's my rest day tat I can really go out le..goin comic bk shop later & meetin my dear bb..mayb go watch movie..lolx..c how 1st ba..misses him lots..
Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~ Ah Gong, u'll always live in my heart..
it's been 1 week since ah gong passed away..ytd was the 7th nite & we chinese believe that his spirit will return..I was sick ytd..ate my drowsy medicine & fell asleep..did not hear anything..mum said auntie Mariam sensed something..heard ah gong's breathing & recognise his body odour..says felt a chilly wind blew to my room..(I was slpin in mummy's room...) mummy says she saw the toilet door moved abit twice..
took MC ytd..cos sick..after the funeral, I think my body totally broke down..all the illness come @ 1 go..fever, eye swollen, flu, think I caught a cold cos keep sneezing non-stop & a sore throat..feelin much better now but throat wise..still dun feel lyk swallowing anything..mummy gt me porridge..swallow water was also a difficulty for me..haiz..
2day's off..tml workin M8..better recover by tml..hvn been working for the whole wk..whn tml return 2 work sure alot of things to follow-up de..can't imagine my mailbox..OMG..dunno enuff time for me to clr my inbox & read up all the daily briefing for the whole of last wk..OMG..
although it seems lyk everything's over, it's not..many things I still need to take note lyk hvn 49 days..so everyday wat I wear I muz take note..can't wear too bright colours..basically only a few colours I can wear..black, white, blue, grey, dark green & brown*(not sure)..haiz..thn can't go other ppl's hse if they VERY pandan thn is 100 days can't go...can't cut my hair..was told to cut b4 the 7th day..cut liao..can't go those red events lyk wedding..blah blah blah..so many things..
anyway..dun need to talk much..juz complaining & also reminding myself here..haiz..my poor bb's complaining lyk tat can't go his hse & watch dvd le..lolx..bt bo bian..& worse still his family rather pandan..so need 100 days..lolx..
my dear bb was askin me along for a trip to M'sia--KL wif his family as he has 1 aunt who stays there & we can save accommodation expenses..nt confirm whn..& hy, esther & janice planning to go M'sia--Genting on 15-17 Dec..haiz..I dun think I hv so many AL leh..tml go back work & chk cos I tis wk juz used up another 2 AL..omg..thn applied for Sarah & Mich's bdae the AL oso dunno approved anot..gotta go chk..
anyway if I nt enuff AL..most prob will use on goin with my dear bb's family de..c how 1st ba..finally it's my rest day tat I can really go out le..goin comic bk shop later & meetin my dear bb..mayb go watch movie..lolx..c how 1st ba..misses him lots..
Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~ Ah Gong, u'll always live in my heart..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995