life at times is unpredictable..at times it is...depending on what things..sometimes it's both..my grandpa's death was predictable is some time ard tis mth especially (lunar 7th mth), unpredictable is that he jux went lyk that whn I was workin..a message that cause me 2 rush home whn I have only started work..
for these few days till fri's the funeral..there will be lots of white t-shirt stained with tears..puffy red eyes & rudolph red noses...2day there's many le..for the whole day, memories of time spent wif my dear grandpa keeps floodin in to my mind..my heart ache..bt I oso feel a sense of release for my grandpa too..as he no longer needs to suffer..
the memories that flood my minds sting my eyes & block my nose..on my way home on the train..I keep stuffin myself wif chocolate 2 make myself feel better..to nt lose control & cry out..& now that i'm done cryin for the day..I'm doin the same thing to prevent tears from coming out..
I'll miss u again..I'm alrdy missing u..May you rest in peace ah gong..I'll always rmb u as you are my dearest..you were the 1 who took care of me & dotes on me most whn I was young, even now I know i'm still the 1 u dotes the most...
I dreamt of you a few days back..you told me you were hungry..I took you the the kitchen & made some food for you..was it ur fav milo? I could nt rmb..bt I rmb ur face in my dreams..the grandpa I love most...I tot the dream was nth..mummy told me it maybe a hint..so mummy gt me to feed you milo ytd..didn't know tat was the last time I feed you..i'll always rmb tat moment too..u'll always live in my heart..
to those who still hv your love ones still alive & ard..treasure them..even though they scold you or beat you...or nag @ you..do forgive them after you are over with the anger..they may not mean it..they may mean gd for you..they are old..they care for you..they love you..so treasure them & treat them nice while you're able too before you regret in the future..
To those who wish to & able to come down..you can come down..most of you shld know my address..it's @ my hse the void deck..if not..for ur reference..Blk 718 Bedok Reservoir Road..the wake is from today till thurs..30th Aug 07..funeral's on fri, 31 Aug 07...if you're unable to no worries.. I understand..
life at times is unpredictable..at times it is...depending on what things..sometimes it's both..my grandpa's death was predictable is some time ard tis mth especially (lunar 7th mth), unpredictable is that he jux went lyk that whn I was workin..a message that cause me 2 rush home whn I have only started work..
for these few days till fri's the funeral..there will be lots of white t-shirt stained with tears..puffy red eyes & rudolph red noses...2day there's many le..for the whole day, memories of time spent wif my dear grandpa keeps floodin in to my mind..my heart ache..bt I oso feel a sense of release for my grandpa too..as he no longer needs to suffer..
the memories that flood my minds sting my eyes & block my nose..on my way home on the train..I keep stuffin myself wif chocolate 2 make myself feel better..to nt lose control & cry out..& now that i'm done cryin for the day..I'm doin the same thing to prevent tears from coming out..
I'll miss u again..I'm alrdy missing u..May you rest in peace ah gong..I'll always rmb u as you are my dearest..you were the 1 who took care of me & dotes on me most whn I was young, even now I know i'm still the 1 u dotes the most...
I dreamt of you a few days back..you told me you were hungry..I took you the the kitchen & made some food for you..was it ur fav milo? I could nt rmb..bt I rmb ur face in my dreams..the grandpa I love most...I tot the dream was nth..mummy told me it maybe a hint..so mummy gt me to feed you milo ytd..didn't know tat was the last time I feed you..i'll always rmb tat moment too..u'll always live in my heart..
to those who still hv your love ones still alive & ard..treasure them..even though they scold you or beat you...or nag @ you..do forgive them after you are over with the anger..they may not mean it..they may mean gd for you..they are old..they care for you..they love you..so treasure them & treat them nice while you're able too before you regret in the future..
To those who wish to & able to come down..you can come down..most of you shld know my address..it's @ my hse the void deck..if not..for ur reference..Blk 718 Bedok Reservoir Road..the wake is from today till thurs..30th Aug 07..funeral's on fri, 31 Aug 07...if you're unable to no worries.. I understand..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995