|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
spoiled wardrobe = $$ fly..T_T
Sunday, August 05, 2007


haiz..my many yrs old wardrobe collapsed 2day..OMG!! can't believe it..haiz..it was actually from my grandparents previously..thn they gave it to me..now it can't stand anymore..lolx..the metal bar inside dropped..the support on 1 side gave way..lolx..

dad was plannin 2 get a new pair of the 'supports' to drill in thn can continue using it..bt mum says since it is spoiled thn get a new 1 lor..she was plannin 2 get a new 1 in the 1st place quite some time back. she previously spotted 1 @ opposite one of the furniture shop but was only plannin gt $$ thn buy..bt now bo bian le..so I'm forking out the $$ for MY OWN WARDROBE . (and I dun even know how it look lyk..bt I trust my mum's taste)

Mum placed order & deposit of $20 le..mum's gonna help me fork out $20 & i'll pay the remaining $350. & it is already on offer & my mum bargained liao..was supposedly $700+, selling @ offer $400+..my $$.. T_T haiz..tis mth gotta eat lesser le..next pay faster come..lolx..it seems lyk I juz gt my last mth pay only..(I DID JUZ GET THE PAY JUZ RECENTLY ONLY) lolx..

to think I was saving the $$ for a new comp/laptop de..haiz..delay a later time thn buy ba..nvm..need to use thn use my bro/dear bb de..lolx..now oso using my dear bb de..lolx..Thx bb!!

OH! forgot to inform, WE ALL GT CONFIRMED!! lolx..so yay!! pay increase!! finally!! more $$!! & I can do voluntary OT le!! meaning more $$!! ^^

can't blog much le..& nth much to blog..will try to blog as frequent as possible..Michie!! miss u wor!! I saw ur mum juz now..lolx..on the bus..lolx..she was saying pepper has grown fatter & fur longer..lolx..take care ah!! Ciaoz!

Signing off...~JeSToRiZe~ T_T


5:47 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter