Comp's back!! yay!! How much I miss u sia..although I can still live w/o u but I would still prefer to hv u in my life..it's much more fun..My 1 & only fav entertainment..lolx..
it's the 7th mth now..better do take extra care ppl!! haiz..I still miss sch life..even after so long out of sch le..lolx..anyway..@ work..only thing look 4ward is PAY DAY!! lolx..comin soon!! lolx..26th!! lolx..many things wanna buy..
haiz..ah gong still the same..dun look very gd..haiz..dun wanna say much..juz misses in the past whn he was so heartly & healthy..whn he dotes me so much & take care of me whn my parent nt @ home..he's my dearest...
anyway..juz updated pz's new blog add..lolx..k la...for those who dun know..juz to inform..cos pz nv inform me..lolx..only told me juz now..lolx..
k la..shall stop bloggin here..off to play comp & surf the net!! ^^
Comp's back!! yay!! How much I miss u sia..although I can still live w/o u but I would still prefer to hv u in my life..it's much more fun..My 1 & only fav entertainment..lolx..
it's the 7th mth now..better do take extra care ppl!! haiz..I still miss sch life..even after so long out of sch le..lolx..anyway..@ work..only thing look 4ward is PAY DAY!! lolx..comin soon!! lolx..26th!! lolx..many things wanna buy..
haiz..ah gong still the same..dun look very gd..haiz..dun wanna say much..juz misses in the past whn he was so heartly & healthy..whn he dotes me so much & take care of me whn my parent nt @ home..he's my dearest...
anyway..juz updated pz's new blog add..lolx..k la...for those who dun know..juz to inform..cos pz nv inform me..lolx..only told me juz now..lolx..
k la..shall stop bloggin here..off to play comp & surf the net!! ^^
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995