|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
trimmed & dyed hair..
Saturday, May 05, 2007


I trimmed & dyed my hair on sat!! lolx..long time no trim le..thn tat day saw JL mentionin on my tagboard..so it's time 2 trim..thn mum says my the white hairs's comin out le..so oso gotta go dye..$27 only inclulding dye!! lolx..aiyah..tis is bcos is private de..thn I from small till now always let her cut my hair de..nv ever let other ppl do de..so is considered loyal regular cust le..so of cos cheaper lor..lolx..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

thn I feel tat i should go trim my eyebrows soon 2 le..lolx..very long nv trim le..abit out of shape le..lolx..see whn free ba..anybody wanna go wif me?! bt oso dunno go whr..was thinkin of the 1 @ little india tat sy brought me there once..they're quick fast & gd..bt I scare I lost my way..lolx..c how ba..

tis wk end is a slacky wk end 4 me..lolx..enjoyin the slow pace of life and being able to wake up late & nt worry to rush 4 anything..

sun will be as usual..wake-up thn mop floor thn go comic bk shop 2 return & borrow bks..thn go meet my dear bb..thn c wat we gonna do..lolx..most prob is rent dvd & watch...lolx..our typical sunday..lolx..bt I love it..so relaxin..^^

my work performance for tis wk is improvin!! better than last wk!! *happy* ^^ bt still sad as I am still not hittin my target & perfomance compared wif the rest is still rather low.. *sad*..haiz..bt nvm..I shld use this as a motivator to perform better!! juz lyk wat I did for tis wk..the GREAT improvement I hv for all factors! Gambatte!!

think tis wk's our last wk @ fishtank..scary..imagine go out of the FT..thn all those probs tat nv meet b4..omg..hope gt ppl help me..believe they hv buddy system ba..lolx..anyway..alvin & lee chin(m1) gonna leave us le..(leave fishtank) goin 2 SR soon le..heard they goin on tues..so mon is last day wif us le..*sad* gonna miss them..especially alvin whn I need help n I juz turn ard n ask him whn he's free..especially whn i wan coffee n lee chin & janice will accompany me down 2 get them..haiz..bt will still see them ard the office de la..n tis reminds me of Grace mama..lolx..

hmm..think tat's all 4 the time being..missin mich..she's updatin really as often as she can sia..I shld learn more from her..lolx..xianz..blogger hvin prob..can't choose my font colours..

Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~


11:52 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter