hvin my off day & rest day for wed & thurs..bt the sad thing is i'm feelin sick..sick meaning dry throat..bad throat..n irritated throat..keeps makin me cough..as I'm typin now..I'm coughin too..*cough*
poor me..bt I still went out..cos only bad throat ma..no fever or wat..so ytd went out wif my dear bb!! ^^ we prepared our lunch 2gether!! (pasta!) n we went some whr my dear bb nv go b4..lolx..guess whr?? Downtown East!! lolx.. can you believe it..lolx..
we went there bcos I rmb tat the pool there lyk quite cheap on wk days for a certain timin..bt didn't know they changed le..since March..so now flat rate @ $6 per hr..so we played 4 1 hr..it was fun! we played 6 games & I won all of them! *smiles* lolx..i've improved!! lolx..but the table was 9 feet I think..cos rather different whn I played..felt really diff..the cue oso feels diff..bt I still won..lolx..
thn we loiter ard n cc lor..we were bored..nth much to see..lolx..went 2 those dream catcher machine & wasted some $$ there bt nth in return..*sadded*
loitered ard further..notice tis sorta handi-craft shop..those wif the clay figurines for ppl to paint! lolx..so we decided to put our hands on 1..since we didn't get a chance to do it..n we had lots of time 2 spare..lolx..
Before...
During...
After...
Done!
Masterpiece by........Me & Y.H!! ^^ (my deary bb)
so here I am 2day @ my deary's hse 2 use his laptop & internet to blog..lolx..*cough* still feelin sick..hope I get better or otherwise I mite need to get MC tml le..my dear bb say I feelin slightly hot..bt I feel cold leh..am I really fallin ill??? *cough* I shall c tml how ba..ciaoz!
hvin my off day & rest day for wed & thurs..bt the sad thing is i'm feelin sick..sick meaning dry throat..bad throat..n irritated throat..keeps makin me cough..as I'm typin now..I'm coughin too..*cough*
poor me..bt I still went out..cos only bad throat ma..no fever or wat..so ytd went out wif my dear bb!! ^^ we prepared our lunch 2gether!! (pasta!) n we went some whr my dear bb nv go b4..lolx..guess whr?? Downtown East!! lolx.. can you believe it..lolx..
we went there bcos I rmb tat the pool there lyk quite cheap on wk days for a certain timin..bt didn't know they changed le..since March..so now flat rate @ $6 per hr..so we played 4 1 hr..it was fun! we played 6 games & I won all of them! *smiles* lolx..i've improved!! lolx..but the table was 9 feet I think..cos rather different whn I played..felt really diff..the cue oso feels diff..bt I still won..lolx..
thn we loiter ard n cc lor..we were bored..nth much to see..lolx..went 2 those dream catcher machine & wasted some $$ there bt nth in return..*sadded*
loitered ard further..notice tis sorta handi-craft shop..those wif the clay figurines for ppl to paint! lolx..so we decided to put our hands on 1..since we didn't get a chance to do it..n we had lots of time 2 spare..lolx..
Before...
During...
After...
Done!
Masterpiece by........Me & Y.H!! ^^ (my deary bb)
so here I am 2day @ my deary's hse 2 use his laptop & internet to blog..lolx..*cough* still feelin sick..hope I get better or otherwise I mite need to get MC tml le..my dear bb say I feelin slightly hot..bt I feel cold leh..am I really fallin ill??? *cough* I shall c tml how ba..ciaoz!
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995