|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Out of FishTank..In to Cluster C
Sunday, May 20, 2007


I'm now outta Fishtank..in2 Cluster C--Chateau..diff from hy..hy's in Cluster B--Bravo..same as motherly esther..me same as *hamster* janice, b4 vyfore & sotong queen lai kwan..

saded..haiz..nvm la..@ least still gt *hamster* janice same as me..bt our schedule differs greatly..haiz..hopes we can hv more similar schedule..

FINALLY!! sy & yl's bdae pressie is bought..hope they lyk it! lolx..bt lest nt sharin wif us as he treatin them dinner @ V8..

watched 28 Weeks Later wif my dear bb..it's a horror flick ba..I was grabbin on 2 my dear bb's hand thru the whole show..lolx..the 'zombies' look so scary..they keep spitting blood and they way the feed on human..wah..slightly gross..

anyway..recently throat feelin slightly weird..scare sore throat..so I drank lots of water & honey & Sweet Talk's honey milk tea & honey red tea.. lolx..now throat's better le la..bt early morn wake up will feel weird oso..so eatin more lozenges..

gt work schedule le..hvin off on wed & thurs!! lolx..so plannin 2 go kbox wif my dear bb!! ^^ lolx..wk days cheaper rates ma..lolx..very long nv go sing kbox le lor..lolx..*happy* ^^

I feel ok wif the schedule la..bt haiz..wat my dear bb say is true la.cos shift hrs I wun be able to be out wif my dear bb on wk ends much le..I understand how he feel..bt wat I feel that it is ok leh..cos the sun & sat is = to off day & rest day ma..n I still hv my the off days & rest days ma..only nt on sat/sun ma..it mite be on wk days & all things are much cheaper!! lolx..

I oso understand tat..bt aiyah..after work for 1 yr lyk tat thn see hv vacancy ma or nt..I wanna transfer to HR dept or the LDS dept or wat ba..cos their workin hrs is Mon-Fri instead of shift hrs..I still lyk tat..bt I lyk the co. & the workin environment so far..lolx..c how ba..I feel satisfied so far..juz praying tat my daily calls nt so difficult ba..bt at times I mite still hv the tots of changing jobs..c how 1st ba..I'm still young..can still try out the jobs 1st..I lyk flexible workin environment..

saw tis cute cat @ my dear bb's hse downstairs..so cute! the way it slps..lolx..






tml meetin sy & co. @ Bug is 2 hv dinner @ V8 as lester promised to treat the 2 bdae gals as tat time he 'pang sei' us ma..lolx..lest..y treat them only?! u oso 'pang sei' us leh..y we dun hv..lolx..

Signin off...~JeSToRiZe~


7:34 PM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter